Final

My best friend's girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Yeah. Ok. See you in 15 min then bye. Love you "  Sehun hang up his phone as he walked toward me playing with the remote. The last word he said stopped my heart beat for a second. 

"Hyung, Hyunie's coming over." Sehun announced.  

"Yeah sure" I pretended to not care but deep inside me I was grateful.  I haven't seen here for 2 weeks now. First She took a vacation to her hometown along with her parents and second she had something to do in her school that's why I couln't see her. But of course Sehun got to see her some time of those 2 weeks since he  is her boyfriend. 

While Sehun was busily fixing any mess around the house before Hyun arrives, I on the other hand, was busy fixing myself. But not to the fullest where Sehun will notice it.

Sometimes Sehun is just oblivious but when he says he's serious then he is serious. 

When I got out from my room, Sehun had already finished fixing.

"Hyung. Where were you? I kept on calling your name earlier to come help me but you wouldn't answer" he said irritatedly. 

"Ah. Sorry. I- um . I was doing something."I stuttered. 'Yea what's wrong with you?' I scolded myself

 When we heard the doorbell rang, Sehun had to go to the bathroom for a minute, I looked at the monitor and ask who it is.

"Oppa. It's me hyunie." She exclaimed. I smiled to myself hearing only her voice. I walk over to the door and open it. I saw her carring some plastic bag so I helped her.

"Thank you oppa~. Where's Sehun?" She suddenly ask. Of course who would I be to  be ask,

'How am I doing', or 'it's been along time, I missed you'.

When Sehun came out from the bathroom, Hyun run over to him and hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

My heart clenched seeing those two. I should be the one hugging her and kissing her in the forehead. 

I bit my lips in order for my jealousy to get away. I broke the two doing more lovy duvy. Asking what is in the bag. 

"Ah? Oh that came from my hometown, we have farm of vegetables, so I thought about you guys and brought some" she broke off the hug. My jealousy calm down. I nodded in response. 

We watched some tv shows after talking and eating. Sehun and hyun sat with each other while hugging, and there's  me, who sitted there looking like a third wheeler.

I went to my room and leave those two, to stop myself from provoking doing something stupid.

I throw myself in the bed and rolled over to cover myself from  the bed sheet. I tear drop rolled down to my face.

'Why do I like her? Why her?' I ask that to myself all the time. 'She already have Sehun, Luhan. You know that He won't hurt her. Just let it go already. Find another women you can love.' I thought.

'But isn't better if she was with you?" Other side of me argued. 

                                                                ~~~~~☆☆☆~~~~~

Another week had already passed. Sehun went to a training camp for 1 week. He told me to keep on eye on Hyunie while he's gone. Hyun also have a 1 week vacation from school and so do I. 

" Oppa. Do you wanna go somewhere? I'm bored." He honestly said. As far as what she looks, she is totally bored and I found that cute.

"Yeah sure. Where do you wanna go? " I asked her. 

" Do you perhaps wanna go camping?" She jumps out to her sit.

"Camp? Just the two of us? Wouldn't Sehun going to be mad?" I ask worriedly. I know that he is younger than me by 2 years old buy, I still respect him.

"Don't wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter