Boyfriends?

You + Me (This Equation Is Easy!)

Kyuhyun was obsessed, he admitted it. He couldn't get Heechul out of his mind no matter what he tried.

Heechul had canceled their lessons and he was none to happy about it, but he remembered he still had Heechul's number.

I'm having trouble with the equation on sheet number two - Kyuhyun.

Subtract the original 12 then divide it by 4, should get you there. - Heechul

Kyuhyun frowned.

You're cold to me lately. - Kyuhyun.

What do you want from me Kyuhyun? - Heechul

A conversation might be nice - Kyuhyun

Now why would you want that? - Heechul

Why not? You're beautiful and intelligent both at once. - Kyuhyun

There was a long pause in which Kyuhyun gnawed his bottom lip, wondering if he'd gone too far.

Then, a message.

Thank you - Heechul

Kyuhyun grinned. He was getting somewhere!

Now, get back to your homework, if you bring it to me tomorrow morning before class I'll go over it for you - Heechul

Kyuhyun's grin widened. 

It had been the first time in a week that Kyuhyun had been so happy, and he practically ran to school the next morning. 

He approached the classroom, eager to see Heechul again, but stopped just outside the door, hearing noises.

Pressing his ear to the door, he listened.

He heard giggling and the rustling of material.

"Hannie get off me I have to tutor this morning," Heechul giggled. "Ah! That tickles quit it!"

"I'm sure your student can wait," Hankyung murmured.

The sound of a kiss.

"Even if he could, I'm getting paid upfront to resume his lessons from his father. I'm a poor guy Hannie-ah I need the money arasso? I'll play with you later. Aigoo don't look like that, I don't like it when my prince is upset with me,"

"How can I be happy when my princess wants me to go?" Hankyung sounded like he was pouting.

Heechul laughed. "Don't make that face you look ridiculous. A few more minutes, but then you really have to go,"

The kissing sounds resumed and Kyuhyun turned tearfully from the door, making his way glumly down the hallway in the opposite direction.

He'd only offered another lesson because his father was paying him. He wasn't getting anywhere at all.

Heechul was Hankyung's. He'd been an idiot. Stupid! 

To think someone as beautiful as him could possibly be single, and interested in him. Stupid Kyuhyun, stupid.

 

Where were you this morning? - Heechul

Kyuhyun glared at the message that had interrupted his lunch.

I didn't want to disturb you two, I'll tell my father you taught me this morning so you'll get paid. - Kyuhyun

He turned his phone off, ignoring Sungmin's concerned glance, and resumed eating.

"Kyu - "

"I'm going to the music room, I'll see you later hyung." Kyuhyun cut off.

Kyuhyun took his bag into the music room, thankfully it was empty and he had the place to himself.

He took out his recording device and his CD of Sungmin's guitar piece.

Starting the CD he the recorder, and began to sing the lyrics he'd written to accompany the music.

He didn't use a microphone, playing the music softly so he could hear himself, seeing which lyrics worked well and which didn't.

Soon he stopped the recorder, reaching the end of his composition, and turned off the music, sitting there tapping a pencil to his lips, thinking.

Suddenly he heard soft clapping.

He glanced up, wide-eyed at Heechul who was leaning against the door.

"You sing beautifully," he said. 

Kyuhyun blushed, looking down and his notebook. "Thanks," he murmured. He looked up, "What are you doing here?"

"You turned your phone off, Sungmin told me you'd come here. I've upset you. I did tell you I didn't date juniors, but even still, you didn't need to hear what you did this morning."

"It's fine I just...got jealous," Kyuhyun muttered, face as red as Heechul's shoes.

Heechul grinned. "That's cute. I came to apologize for my...display this morning. I should have been more professional and not let Hannie in,"

Kyuhyun shrugged. "None of my business." he said.

"You're welcome to come to lessons again if you want. If you don't I'll understand," Heechul replied moving out of the room.

"And for what it's worth..." Heechul said over his shoulder. "I'm not teaching you just for the money...Kyuhyun-ah,"

He left the room, moving down the hallway with quick steps, and Kyuhyun could swear he was trembling ever so slightly as he walked away.

This left Kyuhyun only more confused. A pleasant warmth had settled in his stomach at Heechul's words, but it irritated him.

Heechul was Hankyung's, so why was he giving him hope where there was none? Maybe he wasn't aware he was doing it, but Kyuhyun thought that unlikely.

He turned his phone back on, seeing he'd gotten a missed call from his teacher in question. It buzzed in his hand as he stared at it, startling him.

It was a text.

I want to make it up to you, I've been cruel unnecessarily, do you like coffee? - Heechul

​Kyuhyun's heart leapt into his throat.

Are you asking me out? kk - Kyuhyun

That's up to you. I'm not saying anything. Remember, I don't date juniors. - Heechul

​Why? Your Prince will get upset? - Kyuhyun

Aigoo you heard that? You tell anyone I'll kill you - Heechul

Make it coffee and lunch and you have a deal - Kyuhyun

Blackmail. I respect that. Alright, I'll meet you tomorrow at the Coffee Bean, say at 11? - Heechul

I'll be there - Kyuhyun

​Kyuhyun sighed, rubbing his temple with his free hand. This was just making him even more confused.

But, he did want to see Heechul more. Even still, the headache was worth it.