04.

My life.

"Mum, I'm home!" Minhee went into her room with heavy loading of shopping bags. "Why did they have to get me dresses?!" She jumped onto her bed and frowned. Minhee's eyes were dropping and at that instant, she fell asleep.

Dream.

"Hey I have been getting back aches and nausea. What is wrong with me?" Minhee winced.

"I'm sorry but you have--"

Minhee woke up from her dream because her phone was ringing. She checked her phone and it was a number from none of her contacts. She got curious, she accepted the phone call and placed her phone near her ear. "Hello?" She said.

"Hey Minhee, it's L.joe." L.joe spoke.

"Oh hi." She replied. "How did you get my number?" She asked.

"Your mum gave it to me and she told me to wake you up..." He scratched his head. "Anyways, on Saturday you have to pick out your wedding dress and the rings with me."

"I bet our parents done this on purpose!" She paused, "Okay whatever, I just want this to get done and over with." She frowned. "Well umm, goodbye!" She quickly hanged up the conversation and went to have a shower.


"Minhee, are you going to eat soon?" Her mother asked in a worried tone. "I'm not hungry mum. I'll eat later." Minhee has been losing her appetite at the beginning of the month. She doesn't know what she has been doing, but she hasn't been out to clubs or anything...

"Okay then, make you eat something..." Her mother sighed and walked out of her room. 

Minhee was finishing of her research that she had to do for her class. What she really happy about is that she doesn't have any classes with L.joe at all. So she doesn't have to make any drama with the 'popular' group at her school. Once she finished her research she went to kitchen to eat her dinner. The only food she ate was rice...

"What's wrong with me?" Minhee had so many thoughts in her head. "Maybe the pain will go off anyways." She shrugged and went to sleep.


Short update. sorry :(