01.

My life.

I just wanted to add the first chapter, since I don't want to study :) 


"Minhee darling! Come down, your father and I need to chat with you." Minhee rushed downstairs to see her parents, sitting down on their dining table, looking serious. "Yes, what do you need to talk about?" She asked. This wasn't looking good for her, she felt this scene is tense and something is seriously going to ruin her.

"Your father and I met our old friends back in our days and..." They took a deep breath and looked at Minhee straight through her eyes, "You're getting married with their son..." Those words shocked her, she knew something was going to happen to her and her life has changed 360 degrees...

Minhee turned her heel around and quietly went into her room with her shocked face. She didn't want to get married at the age of 18. She lay down onto her bed and she was already into her deep thoughts about her 'marriage', it went on until her mother interrupted her thoughts and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't know you were going to be all quiet." Her mother sighed. "Look if your relationship doesn't go well for 3 months, I'll let off, deal?" Minhee faced to her mother and thought about the suggestion she gave her. She took a couple minutes to think the decision and she made up her mind, "I'll do it." Minhee sighed.

"Okay then go freshen up for tonight because you are going to meet your soon-to-be husband!" Her mother squealed and dragged her to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Byunghun, come here!” His parents called him. L.joe went up to his parent, “What?” He replied in a rude tone and sat in front of his parents. “Your mother and I met one of our old friends and we want you and their daughter to get married.” His parents told him in a happy tone.

L.joe was surprised, he hasn’t been dating girls for a long time, ever since that ‘incident’ with his last girlfriend. He was having thoughts if he was ready to move on or just play with that random girl. He made up his mind... "I'll do it."