02.

My life.

"Minhee let's go! we don't want to be late!" Her mother called her. Minhee was checking herself infront of her mirror, she was wearing a simple, pastel brown dress. The skirt was flowing out and it contrasted with the black buttons and collar. She also curled her hair and had no make up, she didn't want to impress a guy at a small meeting. Minhee sighed, placed her sandals on and went out of her room. "Ready mum..."


The Kim family arrived at the restaurant in the V.I.P section, they walked inside to see the other family. "Hyesun!" Minhee's mother called out. The Lee parents turned their faces to them and they smiled, Minhee felt awkward because she didn't want to meet their son that she was going to many in a month.

"Hello, I'm Minhee." She smiled and bowed politely. "Your daughter is so polite!" Hyesun hugged her and smiled. "Come meet our son, daughter-in-law!" Hyesun gestured her to her son. "Byunghun, meet Minhee. Minhee meet Byunghun!" The boy turned around and it turned out to be L.joe. Seoul Art's cold hearted guy. Minhee and L.joe eyes widened at the same time, they quickly shook it off so their parents won't see.

"Nice to meet you." They both synced. Minhee sat infront of L.joe and kept looking to her plate, until the event was over.

"Right, let's order and talk about the wedding!" Both parents smiled and chose their order.


"Since were done chatting with the wedding plans, Byunghun take Minhee home. Make sure you get to know each other." L.joe's father sternly looked through his eyes.

Minhee and Byunghun went out of the restaurant and everything changed. 

"Look I only agreed this because of my parents." L.joe started the conversation.

"I didn't want to do this, but if this doesn't go well for three months, my mum will let it off and we can go into our separate ways." Minhee replied.

"Hmm, deal." L.joe and Minhee went to his car and Minhee told L.joe the directions to her house. "Remember at school, we act like we don't know each other and act infront of our parents." Minhee replied with a yes.

"Since my dad wants me to know you, let's play 20 questions." L.joe stopped at the traffic light. "I'll go first, what kind of person are you at school?" he asked.

"I'm a straight A student. You?" Minhee replied and also asked the same question. "You know I'm a kingka and also a basketball player." The light turned green and he drove off. "What are your electives?" he randomly asked.

"Music and art." Minhee raised her eyebrow. Before she could ask him another question, her destination has arrived. "We'll chat another time, now get out." Minhee grabbed her belongings and before she got out she said, "Thanks for dropping me off!" She smiled. Minhee went to her doorstep, while L.joe went off. 


L.joe drove off, smiling. He thought you were interesting since you were an average, marrying a rich guy."We will meet again, Minhee."


I'll stop from here :)