03.

My life.

It was 5:50 in the morning, Minhee got out of her beauty sleep and started to get ready for school. Let's talk about Minhee:
• A straight A+ student.
• 18 years of age
• 12 December is her birthday.
• She LOVES green
• She can be a tom boy sometimes. Depends on her mood ( PMS these days )

Minhee finished packing her equipment for her subjects, she checked the time and it's 6:30. She was going to be late for roll call. She ran to her parents to bid them goodbye and started to pedal her bike to school. When Minhee arrived, the gates were closing, so she quickly pedal faster and went through the gates like a cheetah.

"Missy! why were you late?!" Sunny smacked her head and smiled innocently. "I am not sorry~"

"What was that for?!" Minhee asked while she rubbed her head. "I took a while to freshen up. I was lazy." She smiled. "Where is Hyemi and Ellin?" She went to her locker and grabbed her textbooks.

"Oh just goofing around about boys~" Sunny replied as she rolled her eyes. "Come on, the bell is going to ring soon!" 

Minhee and Sunny heard girls screaming at the kingkas, they both turned their faces around to see, Teen Top arriving through the corridor, with fangirls following them.

"Sunny let's go before we get squashed into this crowd." Minhee said that because she wanted to avoid L.joe as much as possible. "Yeah sure! I am going to get scared of them!" Sunny grabbed Minhee's arm and dragged her to roll call.

"So, anything happened yesterday?" Sunny asked. "I'll tell you at lunch." Minhee shrugged.


Lunch came by, Minhee and Sunny went to meet up Hyemi and Ellin at their usual table in the cafeteria. "Guys I have something tp tell you and you have to keep it a secret and if you bring it up, I'll slit your throats." Minhee's friends started to get scared of her already. Minhee came closer to them and whispered, "I'm getting married, to... L.joe." Her friends widened their eyes and screamed out, "WHAT?!" Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads around to see the attention going on.

"Oi shut it!" Minhee shushed them, "Mind your own business!" She also told the other students to go back to their business. 

"Why are you getting married?" Hyemi whispered. "Isn't he rich?"

"Apparently they're my parent's best friends." Minhee sighed. "He is rich but I don't want to marry a guy like him..."

"Girls we should cheer Minhee up!" Ellin giggled.


"L.joe!" C.A.P threw his basketball at L.joe's hip. 

"OW! What the was that for?!" L.joe winced and rubbed his poor hip.

"Focus, before our game starts! You have been day dreaming ever since this morning!" C.A.P sighed. "Is something wrong?" He also asked.

"Nah, I'm fine!" L.joe walked to the seats to take a drink. L.joe has been having thoughts ever since him and Minhee were getting married. That means no fun until three months, that is what Minhee's mum wanted to do for her. Ever since this morning he avoids Minhee, so no scandal whould happen to him or her and no queenkas would go after her.  L.joe cleared his thoughts and went back to practise for his game.

 

 


I HAVE INTERNET FINALLY!

I'll try to make my chapters long.