Chapter 4

Married Life with VKOOK

 

 

"Jungkook? You should take a rest now" Mrs. Jeon said as she peek inside his son's room.

"Nae..." Jungkook answered starring outside the window.

"Okay...make sure you do" Mrs. Jeon said a little worried and left.

 

"Aegi-ah, why is appa not showing up yet?" The younger frowned while rubbing his stomach.

 

Yes, he's pregnant. He found out that he was pregnant after 2 days when he left Taehyung. 

Since he left the other, Taehyung didn't called or came to check on him and that only made the younger sadder.

 

 


 

A couple of weeks later..

 

"My son, you need to eat please" Mrs. Jeon pleaded with a worry tone as she placed a plate full of foods in front of the younger.

"I don't feel like eating" Jungkook said in a low tone.

"But it's bad for your health, you need to eat for yourself and for your child too." Mrs. Jeon insisted.

Mrs. Jeon was interrupted when the doorbell rang and made her get the door.

 

 

 

"Jungkook~ someone is here for you." his mom announced but the younger didn't move an inch from his seat.

The said visitor walked up to him and gave the younger a backhug, which only then made him turn his head and was surprised to see his husband.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Oh my kookie! I miss you so much" Taehyung pouted and tightened the hug.

The younger one broke it and stood up with a still surprised expression.

"W-Why are you here?"

"Baby, I have a surprise for you so please come with me." Taehyung smiled and took his hand and guided him to the car.

 

 

Jungkook found his self with another surprised expression when they finally stopped in front of a big house.

"Taehyung what is this?" He asked still mesmerized.

"Well.. you said you wanted a house of our own right?" Taehyung smiled and scratched his neck.

"But.. it's not fully paid yet cause you know I still need to work to fully own this but I promise I will work hard to get you this house. We will live here and make memories with our little angel." Taehyung said as he came closer to his Kookie and softly rubbed Jungkook's tummy.

"H-How did you know?" 

"I called your house a few days before and Eomma told me."

"T-Then why didn't you visited me earlier." Jungkook was on the edge of crying.

"Well first I took care of this house so I can surprise you baby, sorry if it took long."  Taehyung apologized and whiped the tears on Jungkook's cheeks with his thumb.

Jungkook only cried more but now it was because of happiness. He his his self on the crook of the older's neck and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry my bunny, I love you." 

"I love you Tae." 

 

 

 

 


 

well surprise! XD Jungkookie is pregnant kekekeke xD

sorry for the wrong grammar and mistakes...