Wedding Or No Wedding??

Married Life with VKOOK

''We will only agree if the wedding will be held here in Busan'' Mrs. Jeon said and her eyes strictly observes Taehyung a.k.a her soon to be son-in-law.

Taehyung gulped and felt uneasy and nervous in front of Jungkook's parents.

''Eomma were still planning it so we really don't know yet where or when we will get married'' Jungkook holds Taehyung's hands and calmed him down and saying to not worry.

''You don't even know when?'' Mrs. Jeon massaged her head.

''Were still asking for your permissions'' Jungkook said calmly.

''Okay okay! But as I said we will only agree if it will be held here'' Mrs. Jeon said

''So you're Taehyung? Right?" Now it's Mr. Jeon's turn to ask.

"Yes" Taehyung replied and nod.

''So...How old are you? Do you have a job? Can you take care of our son? Do you have money that can feed him and give him things that he like? Will he be happy if we give him to you? Where do you live? And in the future will you make anything that will upset my son??'' Mr. Jeon raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung gulped and fixed his necktie before answering all the questions.

''I'm 20 years old, yes I have a job in my family's company, I will take care of your son and will give him love, I can most guarantee that I can feed him and can buy him things that would make him happy, I will do eveything to make him happy and I mostly can't stand it if he is sad, I live in Seoul, I will do everything that I can to give him the right love, care and affection and would even think of making him cry or hurt'' Taehyung answered politely.

''I like this kid'' Mr. Jeon said and laughed 

The couple sighed in relief and went back to Seoul with a smile on their face.

 


 

 

''We will agree and I'm sure all of our family here in Seoul will be happy and there are many good churches here that can be perfect for the wedding'' Mrs. Kim is really excited.

''What are we going to do? My mom would only agree if it will be held in Busan only'' Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

''Ahmm eomma Jungkook's mom will only agree if it will be held in Busan'' Taehyung said 

''Busan? But all of our family is here in Seoul and one thing we can't tell them it will be in Busan they can't afford too much time on going all the way to Busan'' Mrs. Kim protested.

''And one thing eomma we already decided that we don't want too many people to come, we just want you and dad and Jungkook's parents and some friends'' Taehyung announced.

''Why? It will be my one and only son's wedding so why don't we make it huge and special?"

"Because we don't have that much money" 

"Then I'll pay for all" Mrs. Kim offered

''We already agreed that it will only be simple and our money to spend on the wedding" Taehyung said.

"Aiishh!! Its either do it here in Seoul or no wedding!" Mrs. Kim challenged them.

 


 

"What are we going to do?" Jungkook pouted

"Aigoo my Kookie is so cute even in a times like this" Taehyung hugged him 

"Hyung what now?"

"Now let's just take you home and solve it tomorrow" Taehyung smiled and lead the younger to the car.

 

 

 


 

"I already said! They won't allow it if it won't be held in Busan" Jungkook almost screamed in frustation.

"I know! But what about my side??!" Taehyung tried to calm his voice.

"And I don't want to have a big wedding I only want it simple and I heard that your mom wants to invite your whole family?? We don't have that much money" 

"I know! But my mom said she will pay for everything"

"I don't want to get any help from our parents that's why we agreed on having just a small wedding cause were going to pay it with the only money we have" Jungkook yelled in annoyance

"Jeon Jungkook!! Are you yelling at me?" Taehyung's voice suddenly raised

"I'm sorry I'm just really frustrated" Jungkook apologozed and bowed his head

"Know what? I don't think this isn't going to work, I need we still need time" Taehyung massaged his forehead

"Are you saying we shouldn't continue the wedding?" Jungkook looked at him in shock

"I think we still need more time for the mean time let's just take a rest" Taehyung's voice drop

"I-If that's w-what you want! And I thought you were willing to solve this problem with me" Jungkook wiped the tears in his eyes before it can even stream down his cheeks and ran leaving Taehyung.

 


 

 

"Jungkookie!! Kookie!!" Taehyung called as he knocked numerous times on Jungkook's window.

Not a minute passed and Jungkook found his self surprised when he saw Taehyung outside his balcony. He opened his window and let Taehyung came in.

"T-Taehyung what are you doing here?" It is like three in the morning and there is Taehyung now in his room.

"Let's get married!" Taehyung smiled.

"What?!" Jungkook gave a confused look.

"Let's get married now! Me, you and the priest will only know. We don't need our parents to tell us what to do, were freaking adult right now" Taehyung said and entwined his hands with Jungkook.

"But Taehyung I'm still in my pajamas" Jungkook pouted

"Don't worry I already planned it" Taehyung pulled him for a kiss and lead him to a church.

 


 

A/N: I really dont know what they say in weddings XD

 

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your life time partner for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health?" 

"I do" Taehyung smiled to Jungkook and held on tighter to Jungkook's hand.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your life time partner for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health?" 

"I do" Jungkook smiled back

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife" The priest said 

Taehyung held the younger's face and dived in for a sweet and passionate kiss.