Proposing in V's Style

Married Life with VKOOK

"T-Taehyung!! W-What happend?" Jungkook came crying to the hospital when he heard the news that Taehyung is awfully sick.

"The doctor said I only have 1 more year to live" Taehyung is laying on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on his face.

"No no no no!! It c-can't be" Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to see him cry but he can't hold it and fake a smile like the situation isn't a big deal.

"Uhmm I know I proposed to you like three times already and you kept rejecting me cause you said you're still not ready and you said that if I truly love you then I could wait no matter how long"

"Yes I know" Jungkook held on Taehyung's hand 

"Since I only have 1 more year here could you please give me a favor?" Taehyung asked

"Yes yes! Anything what is it?" Jungkook wiped his tears but still the tears kept coming out in his eyes.

"Can you please make my dream come true and.." Taehyung used his spare hand to get something under his pillow.

"Marry me Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung showed him a little box with a ring inside.

"Of course yes yes!" Jungkook took the ring and stood up to hug Taehyung and when the younger finally broke free he was shock when Taehyung immediately stood up jumped around and shout causing the oxygen mask to break but Taehyung didn't care he was too happy and even jumped on the hospital bed.

"Y-YAH!! Kim Taehyung! I thought you were sick but w-why are you jumping and shouting like that? Like you don't have a disease??" Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look.

Taehyung got down from the bed and went closer to Jungkook.

"I'm not sick I was only faking, it was all part of my plan to make you marry me" Taehyung laughed and hugged Jungkook.

"W-What??!! Jinjja!! Why did you do that? I hate you! Didn't you know I was so worried! I was so worried I could die" Jungkook tried to break free but Taehyung only hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized 

"I hate you!" 

"So you hate me now? So do you really hate it when I propose to you?" Taehyung broke the hug to see Jungkook's face and now Taehyung's wide smile turned into a frown.

"N-No I didn't mean it like that" Jungkook protest

"Are you still doubting me on how much I love you? Is thaw why you kept rejecting me?" Taehyung's voice became weaker.

"No! I know how much you love me its just tha--"

"Forget it! Just forget like nothing happend today" Taehyung took the little boy which had the ring in it from Jungkook.

"Yah!! When did I s-say I d-don't want to marry you?" Jungkook said when Taehyung turned his back on him.

"Bwo?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook 

"I just got angry for a minute there for lying about your health b-but I didn't say I don't want to marry you" Taehyung's huge smile came back again on what he heard.

"Give me that" Jungkook took the box again and put on the ring

"I am so reliefed I thought you actually hated me back there" Taehyung hugged him for the second time 

"How could I hate you! You pabo!" Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back

"Saranghae Jungkookie" Taehyung kissed him on the lips but like a peck only.

"Nado saranghae Taehyungie" Jungkook giggled.

 

 


What a unique way to propose V xD you are really weird on your own way xD