Living with Mrs. Kim

Married Life with VKOOK

 

After the wedding the couple was forced to be living in with the Kim household. Taehyung as the husband is automatically has to leave the house and work for him and Jungkook thus leaving his wife in the house.

 

"Jungkookie~ Come here and please help the maids cleaning up the house" Mrs. Kim called for his son-in-law.

"Oh! Sure mom.." Jungkook gave a small lie and went to the maids to help them.

"And while you're at it help them in the kitchen would you?" Mrs. Kim ordered while she was busy reading a newspaper in the living room.

Jungkook can't complained or can't do anything so he just obeyed and did what he was told.

 

 

 

 

By the time Taehyung got home Mr. and Mrs. Kim were already at the dining table but he didn't saw his wife.

"Oh! Taehyung darling! Come and sit let's eat" Mrs. Kim said sweetly to his son.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked as he sat down.

"In the kitchen helping the maids" Mrs. Kim's voice became dull as she heard Jungkook's name.

"I'll just go and call him then.." Taehyung announced as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

 

"Kookie~!" Taehyung smiled as he saw his wife.

"Oh! Taehyung! You're home" Jungkook said and smiled before going around the kitchen.

"Let's go and eat you can let the maids do it" Taehyung pulled him out of the kitchen and let the younger sit beside him.

Jungkook saw the glare of his Mother-in-law and he felt uncomfortable.

 

 

 

Taehyung sighed in relief when he threw his self on their bed. Jungkook followed after and he really looked tired.

"You seemed tired? What were you doing all day?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his hands on the younger.

"Mom said helped the maids, so I was doing house chores all day" Jungkook said in a sleepy tone.

"My poor baby, well then let's sleep and have a rest" Jungkook closed his eyes and he felt a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

He smiled in comfort and went to slumber.

 


 

 

Weeks goes by where Taehyung had to leave for work and Jungkook was just stuck in the house and his Moth-er-in-law kept on ordering him on chores. This kept on everyday, and usually Jungkool will only obey but this one day he can't take it anymore.

Apparently Jungkook was humming to a song while he was dusting some picture frames in the living room when he accidentally bump to vase and in a second it was all scattered in the floor and into a tiny pieces.

Jungkook widened his eyes and was about to pick the pieces when Mrs. Kim hurriedly ran towards him and has a shock face and he was guessing she wasn't really glad about it.

"YOU!!! What have you DONE??!! My vase!! Noo!!" Mrs. Kim cried frantically and yelled to Jungkook.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't m-mean to--"

"Get out of my face!!! Get out!!" Mrs. Kim yelled.

And Jungkook was running off to their room crying.

 


 

 

When Taehyung got home early in the night he heard what happend and he immediately went to their room. Only to find a Jungkook crying.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called and ran towards his wife to hug him.

"T-Tae!!" Jungkook sobbed and hugged him back.

"Ssshhh it's okay, mom was just too shock" Taehyung rubbed the younger's back.

"T-Tae! I'm tired being ordered around here like I'm a maid! Let's go and live elsewhere" Jungkook broke the hug to look at Taehyung.

"B-But--"

"Why?" 

"It's not that easy..." Taehyung scratched his neck.

Jungkook's face went blank and he stood up.

"If you don't want to... then I'll just go back home in Busan" He walked to a corner and Taehyung saw there was already bags and luggages.

"Come on! C-Can't you just bare with it until I can buy you a house?" Taehyung reasoned out.

"You married a wife not a maid, Taehyung!" and with that Jungkook carried his bags and left.