Bye Part 1

A Girl Want to Die And A Guy Who Want to Love

He wake up earlier today. maybe because of the uncomfortable position that he had been through sleeping on the chair for the whole night or maybe he felt something was off. He felt like something will be happen today but he didn't know what. He felt uneasy despite of how calm is Yoora sleeping right now. She look so beautiful. He knows that he look so stupid and predictable saying that to the person he loved. But he did not care.To him, she was angel to his two hazel brown eyes.

He grabbed his coat heading out to buy a breakfast and to come out from the suffocated surrounding. He didn't hate hospital as much as he hate being alone in the elevator. He loves the smells of the medicines. It give him hopes that every illness have it own antidotes even we didn't tried to be a GOD but we tried to overcome it. Every life already been written ahead before they even know about it. 

He smiles to the two nurses who are in a shift. He clearly heard a giggles and whispered from them but  he act like he didn't care. When actually he really didn't care at how the nurses at the department give him a lot of attention more than the patients. Flirty, is not him even people will judge him that he was that type of person. Truthly, he was the noobiest when goes to experiencing true loves looking at how he waiting at someone that didn't even consider him as one too. He let out a sad chuckle remembering at how pathetic he was with the whole situation.

And again, he didn't care.

He sat at the corner of the cafe like he planned before. Munching and engulf two set of breakfast by him self. He was confused with himself too, either he was hungry or getting tension with the whole surrounding. Again, he didn't care. The smells and the tastes of the black coffee somehow gave him life and strength to face today's life even from the start of his morning everything felt slacking and off.

His mind start to wandered a bout a lot of things before it been erupted by the waiter who sent him the breakfast he just ordered that he bought for Yoora. He thanked the waiter before heading back to the Hospital

To the shock of him, he almost got a minor heart attack when he saw that Yoora not on her bed. He tries to compute and blink in everal times just ensure that he was no in delusional. But then, he spotted something in silver on the bed. He grab it and read the card.

Kim Junsu wedding? Wait, that was his boyfriend name right? I mean, Ex- boyfriend. Oh wait. Damn no! Yoora! Where is she?!