Note Book

A Girl Want to Die And A Guy Who Want to Love

Author P.O.V

Kim Jongin just come back from his work place when it already sunset. He lazily switch on all the light, walk toward his kitchen and grab a bottle of mineral water from his refrigerator.

He slump into his favorite coach while switch on the Television. His hand keep pressing the next button, changing every channel because there is nothing caught his interest. He ruffle his hair roughly and loosen his tie before walking toward his bedroom without even bother to switch off the television.

He lift up his wife beater leaving his body but only a tower wrapping his wrist standing in front of the mirror looking at his own features. He got the looks and not to be boastful every girl going crazy over him but one thing that no one know is, he already reserved himself for someone.

Someone that never once look at him like the same way he look at her. 10 years waiting and he still hope their promised still remain the same like what it used to be. Even it was childish, for him it a sign of hope. And again he roughly ruffle his hair that already grow long. This time, he remind himself to cut his hair.

Love, why it hard to have? And why am I still longing for the person loved me back?

That question never got him an answer and somehow it was like a puzzle that keep force him to find every pieces of it. He was tired of this feeling waiting for someone but the same time he was not ready to give up his feelings too.

He let out a big sigh as he walk toward the bathroom letting the shower pouring the coldness onto his tired body. It was a very tired day for him as he had to finished all the proposal for the upcoming project. His hand roaming all over his muscular body cleaning all the bubble from his skin. He keep huffle under the cold shower as his mind thinking about numerous things that he got to handle later. 

After a pleasant shower he change to a comfortable shirt and boxer thinking about making a simple dish for dinner. But his planned ruin after he accidently kicking an old box under his bed. It was an old box that used to kept all his favorite things.

Without thinking, he take that box out and walking to the living room. He smiles unknowingly looking at the content of the box and holding an old note book.

A chuckle appear as he read every pages that he used to write and draws when he was bored. Until, it reach the last page of the note book...

There is where all things started, the promises and the childish agreement.

A flashback of an old memory start to playing in his mind..

 

It was a sunny day in summer and Kim Jongin sitting alone while doodles something on his note book. It was his hobby when he was bored.

A girl come toward him and sit next to him while looking at Jongin who busy drawing something.

"Hey what are you doing?", she poke his shoulder and lean closer to take a look at his drawing.

"Nothing", he smirk at her. They were very close with each other.

That girl name was Choi Yoora, Jongin best friend and his secret crush.

"I was so lonely.. No one ever love me..", She put his head on the table while looking at Jongin who too immersed with his own drawing.

"Stop telling me that you're lonely Choi Yoora", he smiles while poking her cheek using his pencil.

"Will I get married in future?", she lift up her head and resting on Jongin shoulder.

"I get an idea.."

"What idea?", Yoora look at his side profile, his perfectly curve jawline.

"If you don't have anyone in 10 years from now, i'll married you?", he lift up his right eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Okay!", Yoora agreed without even thinking twice.

"Okay, sign here", Jongin give her his note book for Yoora to sign as the sign of promised.

One thing that Choi Yoora never know, Kim Jongin really serious about the promised.

 

 


[A/N] ; First chapter is up! I hope you like it!

Subscribe, comment and upvote if you want to!

bye-yummmmm!