I love you

A Girl Want to Die And A Guy Who Want to Love

"Hello", a sad voice can be hear from the caller.

But it was a deep silent from the other side, a sign that he knows that she calling him from an unknown number.

"I know you was there, please", her voice almost crack.

A tears start to coming up from her watering eyes begging for the person to talk back.

"You know how much i love you right?", she said almost sobbing wiping her tears from rolling down into her cheeks.

Her heart felt like dropping down and stop it pulses when she heard a beep signing the the other caller turn off the call breaks her into pieces. She doesn't care if herself look pathetic chasing for a guy that abondened her like a lost kitty searching for it owner. She just need him, no matter what.

"Yoora...", A voice from her back slowly approaching.

 The figure slowly hug and try his best comforting her. He didn't know what to react and what to feel. To feet sorry toward the girl he loves or to feel sorry and pity toward himself who may seem very pathethic loving a girl who didn't loved him back.

Slowly he pulled her up and put her back to the wheechair. He gave her, his handkerchief so she can wipe the sadness upon her heart. Eventhough it can't wipe the pain of her heart. He nit his lips, tries to hold his own tears. No he didn't afraid to cried as a man but to cry in front of her, it takes a whole of himself.

He felt like want to kiss and hug her without move an inch and keep telling her that even if the world will collapse, the sun will never rise and the sky gloomy for the dark, he Kim Jongin will always there devoted his life for her. Only if she knows, how much his love for her. Bigger than the ocean and wider the sky. That's how, he felt every time with her.

His loves was boundless.

It kill himself looking at her with that hopeless condition. Did she know that for him, she was everything? Every single flaws that she found in herself, for him it was beautiful. More than he can describe. He was a mad man, for the past years, kept a limit to himself so she won't go away his life. But a limit have their own times to stay as a limit.

They reaching back to Yoora ward, she was worse than before. Her eyes look like he was in a deep coma where her soul running away without telling to come back. It was sad for him to see she's laying like a dead person.

"You want to eat something?", Kai tried to persuade her for a dinner.

The only respond she gave was  turning her back from Jongin. He closed his eyes. Not because he was angry at her but sad that he can't do anything to make her happy back like the old days.

He missed the cheeky and lovely Yoora that used to make him happy and looking forward to another day.

"You will be more sick Yoora. Please eat something", Kai almost pleading. No his voive almost crying for tears. He swallow his saliva tries his best not to.

"I don't want to. Go home Jongin, don't waste your time on me.", said Yoora almost whispered. She was crying and he knows it even he was facing her back right now.

"I won't, untill you better. That my promise to you", he replied stern.

"Suit youself", replied her before fall asleep with her puffy eyes.

 

 

 

"I love you", Jongin kiss her cheek lovingly and sadly she didn't know.

 

 


A/N : one or two more chapter and bye bye to everyone ~ hihihi