Hospital

A Girl Want to Die And A Guy Who Want to Love

The clock strike to 8 in a morning sign of the sun already start shine from the blue wide sky. But the male doesn't even show a sign that he will wake up in any moment. His peacefully snores can be hear in that room as it was early for everyone to wake up on weekend. 

A sudden ringing from his phone startled him from deep sleep. And for someone who easily been distracted even from the sound of any movement make his hand trailing under his pillow to pick up the phone. It was silent as he try to compute all the word from the caller, until his eyes widely open as he just heard a shocking news.

"Okay i'll be there! Please don't do anything stupid until i reach there", He quickly grab a towel and take a quick shower before grab his car key heading out from the house.

 

Forcefully pressing the lift button and after a couple of waiting he reached the level of the house he suppose to go. He stand in front of the house try to open the door but it was lock. His mind quickly remembered the spare key that used to keep when it was emergency and gladly it was still there under the flower pot.

He barge into the house as it was only silence welcoming him with all things scattered on the floor. The male keep his step carefully caution to not stepping into something broken while his eye keep searching for one person.

"Yoora?", He walk slowly walk into the dark bedroom. His eye wide open as he saw a body laying unconscious on the floor with a close eyes.

"Yoora! Are you okay? Wake up!", he grab the girl body and shaking it trying to wake up the girl. His eyes caught an empty bottle of sleeping pills laying beside her and ended up cursing under his breath. He got to act fast or else, she was on danger. 

"Hold on okay?", the voice of sadness come out from the male as he lift up that girl with bridal style heading to his car.

 

"You know, suicidal people tend to repeat their action. So i hope you keep an eyes on her so she won't do it again", that doctor told him before left Jongin outside of the ward.

His eyes lay on the weak body sleeping on the bed. She look beautiful and calm even after what she had been through just now. This was not the first time it happened to her either Jongin who always been the one saving her from death.

5 years a go, she almost drowned herself in the pool and what frightened him more is, she still can't stop from trying it again and again. But lucky was on her side, there was a guy who saw her and help her out. And a couple of weeks later, she was caught standing alone in the middle of busy highway. Jongin was in a big panic running to her even he was on important meeting at that time. All that nightmares, happened because of another guy who left her without any words.

 

His mind come to reality when he saw Yoora awake from her sleep. Slowly he approach her while bringing some of her favorite food.

"Hey i brought  something", he smiles while showing her Jajangmyeon. A smiles appear on her lips even she was half awake. Still there are sadness can be seen all over her small face. Jongin kept his self silent as he doesn't want to make anything worser.

"Eat this and i'll brought you out with wheelchair after this for some fresh air". Jongin give the bowl to Yoora and she silently accept it.

Jongin look at her lovingly as she munching the chewy noodles slowly try to engulf all the flavor. A chuckle appear from Jongin as there is left over stain of Jajangmyeon at the corner of her lips.

"Stop eating like a kid Yoora". He walk near her and use his thumb to clean the stain. Yoora look at him blinking a multiple times as she was shocked how close was Jongin at that times.

Their eyes met 

Both of them can feel each breath they took as it was only an inch of distance between them. The long silent was broke by a nurse who come for a medical check up.

 

***

"You know what? I can walk",Yoora try to stand up from the wheelchair but Jongin pushing her shoulder lightly telling her not to walk own her own as she was still weak.

"Just seat little princess. I'll be your butler today". Jongin mocking her before pushing the wheelchair giving her a walk to take some fresh air.

Yoora just keep herself silent toward the whole "walk" and she keep being dreamy. Jongin sense that something borther her since she keep let out sigh from her lips.

"Hey look, i'll buy some drink for us and i want you to wait here okay?", Jongin stop pushing her and jog toward his way.

 


[A/N] I just realized that this chapter was on my draft for sucha long times.

craps, i should check it long time a go and updated it.

btw, enjoy and drop some comment if you willing to okay?

xx