Alone at her apartment

Lost in a Galaxy

Star's POV

"Paparazzi. I forgot about them while I was wallowing in my sorrow." Considering what he had said, I came to a decision.

"Oh... then I don't think that it is a good idea to go to Starships because it is highly populated." 

"Then where?"

"My apartment," I replied innocently, but Kris seemed to be irritated, "What? You don't want to go to my apartment?" I was at a loss.

"Ah, seriously! You were the one that was just talking about being too close! Now you want to go to your apartment like we have been dating for years!"

 Oh great, now he's got the wrong idea!

"No! We aren't going to do anything bad!" My suspisions began to rise, "If you do anything, I am going to kill you!" I crossed my arms over my body as a sort of protection. 

"I won't! I promise!" His pinky finger jabbed out into the air in front of me, I wrapped my pinky around his and our thumbs pressed together. 

We headed to my apartment and once we arrived, I treated him like a child. "Stay here. I am going to get some drinks. And do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let anyone in no matter what," I warned with a falsly angry look stuck on my face; to make it more convincing.

"Okay I've got it."

Feeling reasured by Kris's reply, hurried off to Worm Hole, being sure to lock the door behind me.

 

Kris's POV

I let out the breath, that I had been holding in, when she finally closed the door to the apartment. "Alone at last..." My nosy eyes wandered her apartment, "Wow! Cool! Her apartment is amazing! What is this? It's a galaxy swivel chair! Aah..." Plopping onto the chair, I found that it was a lot more comfortable than I had expected. 

I ventured around checking out all of her cool stuff and then found myself feeling the urge to go to the bathroom, so I started searching for it. Eventually I came to a door that said 'Don't enter... okay? You can go wherever else that you like but here... let's keep this a secret.' What an awful way to tell someone to keep out, "Hmm that is interesting and very tempting to enter..." No! Don't do it... but... whenever something says 'Don't enter' it is basically telling you to do the opposite! Am I right? 

Excitement pumped through me as I encouraged myself into the room, "Oh. My. God." There were no other appropriate words to describe what I was seeing in a room full of fangirl items. There was practically every popular boy group's poster up on the wall or on the ceiling. No hassle was put into the search for Exo's corner of the room. It was set up with a TON of galaxy things and many Exo symbols. There was a poster of us all there on the wall as well. And what is that? There was a bunch of small pictures, 12 to be exact, and they all had Exo's individual signatures on them, "Hmm let's see, where is mine?" I sifted through the pile and found mine, "How cheesy!" I wrote 'We are one in heart. To my beloved fan♡'. Wow, I wrote that?! Why do I feel like I wrote that on everyone's... I probably did, so why don't I make it more personal. My alert ears detected the apartment door's lock rattle and made a quick decision to finish it later. Before I could get up to rush out the door, my phone buzzed gently in my pocket. Feeling pressured for time, I quickly whipped my phone out of my pocket and looked at the bright screen. The person who had just texted me was so precious that just seeing his name brought tears to my eyes. Tao... his message read;

"Gege, are you eating well? Are you taking good care of yourself? Please take it easy. Luhan has been thinking a lot lately and I'm worried about him. He seems to be hating on SM more and more everyday. I don't want Exo to be any more broken than it already is. So please, take good care of yourself so Luhan doesn't have another worry on his mind. Please don't forget about us, Zi Tao~"

Tears heated areas of my face as I read over the text again. I hope I'm not the cause for their tears. Suddenly I remembered the sound of the door unlocking and thought of that girl waiting for me and then getting mad when she found out I went into her special room. I really need to go but what about Tao? I'll just reply later. 

Hopping up quicker than before, I sprinted to the door and looked back, carefully looking over everything to make sure that nothing was out of place. When I realized that everything seemed normal, I shoved the picture into my pocket, but was sure not to wrinkle it, and closed the door. I hurried over to where the girl was locking the door, trying to act as casual as possible. My mission failed when a stubborn, hot tear slid down my cheek. 

"Are you okay?" The girl was staring straight at me and she had a puzzled look to her complexion. 

"I um...I" My face boiled and sweat drizzled down my forehead and was also collecting at my palms. Feeling vulnerable, my body got nervous and made me more vulnerable. 

"Kris? Are you sick?!" Her eyes widened in concern. 

"No, ah uh no, no I-I'm f-fine." Words jumbled up in my mouth and rolled off my tongue and fell awkwardly into the air. I had never been in this kind of situation before because there was always Exo there to jump in and take over for me.

"No. Please don't be sick." She looked up at the ceiling and then just barely mumbled audibly enough for me to hear, "Please umma, don't let him get sick." 

 

___________________

Why do you think Star is being like this?

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! :)