3.6.5

I Love Him More (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's POV

 

Get crushed three times, even if you cry around the fifth one
If you overcome it five times, you begin to see the end of it
If you run impatiently you will only miss important things
Give yourself some time so you can catch your breath

 

     "Amber! Can't you fix yourself faster? You have been there for half an hour!" I shouted from outside of her room.

     I went here early because I want to go out with her but please, don't think that I'm using this chance just because Kris is not here. I'm just doing this so she will not lock herself inside her room, crying. I rather have her using me instead of her suffering alone even if it hurts so much. Oh well, that's life. 

     "Wait for a while, will ya? I'm coming!" she shouted before the door opens and reveals her, wearing an oversized t-shirt and khaki shorts with a snapback. Her clothes were so simple but yet, she still looks beautiful, "LUHAN!"

      I was shocked when she suddenly yelled so I shook my head to clear my thoughts, "Huh? W-what?"

      She rolled her eyes before walking away, "I said come on. Are you still asleep? Tss," she said and got out so I followed her and closed the door. 

    I tried to catch up with her and put my arms on her shoulders, "Didn't I tell you to always lock the door when you're going out? The other members are not there, remember?"

     "Yeah yeah. Whatever, Dad."

    "Psh. Just be thankful that I'm in love with you..." I said but only to myself of course. I'm not that stupid.

     "What?" Amber turned her head and looked at me confusedly.

    "Nothing!" Tss. I'm so tired of hiding my feelings for this numb and stupid girl but what can I do? Nothing. I'm just her best friend and the one she loves is Kris, not me. That hurts so much but it is the truth that I should accept. Kris is one lucky bastard.

 

I will be like this light’s knight that protects you

3-6-5 in front of you I will brand a sword just for you
3-6-5 as if i was born for you i will live my ways
Oh oh oh oh 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is
Oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it

 

      "Nooooo! I wanna ride the ferris wheeeeel!" Amber whined as she tries to pull me towards the ferris wheel. Like no way in hell, I will ride that thing. We just finished riding and trying almost all the rides in this amusement park.

      "NO. No is no, Am. We're not going to that ride," I said and glared at her, "You know that I'm scared of heights."

     "But I want to go there! I heard there are fireworks later! I want to see it! Please?" 

      "Psh. Fine, fine. Come on," I said and took her hand, pulling her towards the stupid ride. Being able to hold her like this again, I feel so happy and contented even if it's just for a day.

       We bought the tickets and talked about random things while waiting for our turn. Fortunately, she is smiling and laughing now instead of crying. Our turn finally came and we went inside our ride. I sat in front of her and watched her as she looks so amazed while we are going up. The sunset is almost near and the sky was painted with a light orange color. The scene in front of me was very beautiful and amusing. Amber was looking outside as the sun slowly sets. The ferris wheel stopped and we were in the top so we were able to see the whole amusement park. 

       It started to get dark but it was immediately replaced by the different colors of the fireworks which suddenly appeared. As my heart beats faster, I watched while a big smile appeared on her angelic face. I feel like I'm such a bad friend because I also feel like I'm trying to take Amber away from Kris. But at the same time, I don't want to pretend anymore. I want to tell her what I really feel for her. I want to be with her. I want to be able to hold her like how Kris does. I want her to love me too. I want her. I want her but I shouldn't.

      My thoughts were interrupted when Amber suddenly called out to me, "Luhan?"

     I looked at her face and smiled sweetly, "Hmm?" 

     "I want to say sorry and thank you." 

     "Huh? Why?" 

     "I'm sorry that because of me, our fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter