Baby, Don't Cry

I Love Him More (ON-GOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
So Baby don’t cry cry my love I will protect you

 

     "Hey, Amber. Wake up. Someone's here for you," someone said to me, causing me to wake up. Someone's here? Is it Kris? It must be Kris!

       I didn't bother talking to Victoria because I immediately sprinted out my room to the living room, expecting to see Kris and him saying, 'Leaving you and EXO is not my style.' An excited grin was plastered to my face but it quickly disappeared when I saw the person sitting on the couch and it made me stop on my tracks. 

      "Amber..." he trailed off as he stands up, a worried look on his face. 

      I unconsciously backed away and looked down, "H-hey, what are you doing here?"

      "I was worried about you because you know... about this whole Kris-and-his-contact thing. A-are you okay?"

      "I'm fine, Luhan," I sighed before also sitting on the couch.

      Before Luhan can even speak a word, he was already interrupted by Victoria, "Amber, Luhan, I'll go to the grocery first. I'll be back later," she smiled and went out.

     Luhan looked at the door before fixing his eyes on mine and smiling softly, "It's okay. She's gone now. Tell me how you really feel."

      I looked away and gripped my hair frustratedly, "I-I don't know anymore. He didn't really leave, right? He came back with you, right? He is just in EXO's dorm with the others, right? Those rumors are not true, right? He's going to come back, right?" Tears were already flowing down again but Luhan remained quiet. I turned my head towards him and shook his arm, "Answer me, Luhan! He's going to come back for me, right?! Those news are just a bunch of trash, aren't they?!"

      He just stared at me, his eyes filled with worry, concern and... pain? Suddenly, he pulled me into his arms while gently caressing my hair that made me cry more, "Amber, please... Stop crying. It's going to be alright. You'll be okay. Don't cry anymore..."

       I shut my eyes and tried to stop my tears but it made it worse. Feeling Luhan's comforting arms and words made me cry more. My sobs became louder and his arms tightened around me. Kris... I'm not going to see him anymore. I felt Luhan's lips on my head but I ignored it and focused on what he said.

       "Stop crying, you're hurting me..."

       At his words, I immediately pulled away and stared at him. His hands cupped my face and his thumbs wiped away my tears. He brushed my fringe away before giving me a comforting smile, "It's going to be alright. I'm here and I'll never leave you."

       Staring at his eyes, I asked hopefully, "K.Li is going to come back for me, right?"

      For a moment, I saw how pain and sadness clouded over his eyes but his smile never left, "Of course he is. He's going to come back for you. You just need to wait."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter