two

Winter Bun (New version)

TWO

Minseok flinches when he heard the shuttering sound of the blonde’s camera. He tries to ignore that fact though and thanked Junmyeon for his order. As he turns back to his work on his laptop the shorter male could still feel the other’s intense gaze upon him. He some what flushes and bringing his coffee to his mouth instead. The hot liquid trickles down his throat and Minseok inwardly cringes. He hates black coffee to be honest. But he couldn’t work properly if his eyes keep fluttering down. He curses Wufan constantly in his head. If it wasn’t for him –suddenly texts him that his deadline was getting nearer, 4 days to go to be exact and Minseok’s work was far from complete –Minseok wouldn’t be in this situation.

Minseok sighs as he plops his head down on the table with a thump. He’s ran out of idea to be honest. He even plans to start the whole thing over –like if that’s even possible.

Minseok bit his lips, wondering if the previous blonde man is still staring at him. He daringly takes a glance at the man and to his relief, he isn’t. His eyes were focused on the camera he’s been holding. A faint smile was plastered on the man’s pink lips. Eyes doe like a reindeer’s,  the tip of his nose were slightly pink due the coldness. Minseok stares at the man. Something about him looks so familiar. Something, but he didn’t know what. Did he met him before?  Minseok racks his memories but the result was clearly none. He sighs. Maybe it’s just his imagination. Clearly he never met someone as stunning as the the blonde boy.

The blonde man looks up though a few moments later and his eyes met Minseok’s. Minseok blinks and when the other gives Minseok a friendly smile, Minseok’s eyes widen and he quickly looks away. A blush slowly creepin up from his neck to the tip of his ear. He couldn’t believe he was caught staring at the man. He must think i’m a creep. The brunette curses at himself for being so reckless.

The cafe’s bell suddenly rings, signing that a new customer just arrive. Junmyeon, like the good employee he is, immediately welcomes the customer with his bright smile. The other smiles back, a deep dimple was clear on his cheek before he scans the cafe and beams happily when he spots the previous blonde guy. “Luhan!”

The blonde man –Luhan, looks up from his camera and widens his eyes when he meets the dimple guy’s eyes. A wide smile spreads on his lips and Minseok feels a slight tug on his heart. “Yixing!” The blonde says and motion him to come and join. Yixing, of course, happily goes to Luhan’s table.

Minseok watches the two chat. Subtle touches could be seen by him and Minseok frowns at that. He must’ve be his boyfriend. Thebrunette man sighs. He isn’t in the mood for writting anymore. Minseok quickly packs his stuff to his bagpack and slung it over his shoulder, leaving some cash on his table and exits the Lockets’. 

 

A/N : Hey guys~ here's chapter two! Notice some changes of the story? you guys don't mind right? Sorry if its not what you expected u.u anyways, thankyou for subscribing!! And for those who comment this story, i'm grateful of you guys and i was rather surprise when there's 30+ subs at the first chapt o.o Anyways, once again, thankyou for your support! (potterfreek ily bb lol)