one

Winter Bun (New version)

ONE

The cold winter air was making his whole body shiver as he waits for his bestfriend to come and pick him up. Luhan bring both of his hands together and rubs them, puffing warm air from his mouth making white little thin clouds in the air. He was supposed to meet his client today –a couple that is engaged and wants him to take their pre-wed pics. But no, Yixing just had to forget to pick him up, making him freeze his toes which, Luhan isn’t grateful of.

A flash of white lights caught his eye before a truck passes by him. A small sign that says Lockets’ could be seen by Luhan when the truck finally passes him. Lockets’? is that a shop that sells locks or something? Curious, Luhan crossed the road and goes in.

The bell rings when Luhan comes in and the warm, scent of coffee hit the blonde man. Coffee? Luhan looks around and tables and chairs were the only thing he sees. A waiter suddenly comes to him and bows. “Welcome to Lockets’ cafe. Please enjoy your stay.” The waiter said with a bright smile. Luhan blinks. Twice. Thrice. It’s a cafe? Luhan smiled. What a weird name. He took a glance at the staff’s name tag Junmyeon it says. “Thankyou, Junmyeon-ssi. I will.”

Luhan take a seat somewhere beside th counter and order a caramel latte. As the blonde man waits, he pulls out his DSLR from his bag and just looking through the pictures that he had captured. Luhan puts his camera minutes later,deciding to look around the cafe. It was warm, he thinks. And the smell of roasted coffee beans and vanilla is refreshing for him, making his body relax in his chair. There were also locks there, not that it suprised him. There was a some kind of white bars on the wall across him and it was filled with locks. Though it isn’t that much, it was cute. It’s like a second Namsan Tower or something like that.

A groan suddenly caught his attention though and when Luhan turned his head around, a brunnete boy with feline eyes and a pout on his face, glaring at his white laptop was the only thing Luhan sees. Cute, Luhan noted. The boy looked like he was at least a 14 year-old but who knows. You can’t tell someone’s age by their looks. (Luhan, for example, face didn’t change since he was 4 and people sometimes mistook him as a elemenatry school girl. Which, Luhan isn’t very fond to be called).

Junmyeon suddenly comes to the brunette’s table, smiling brightly like he did to Luhan while putting down a cup of what the brunette’s order. The brunette smiles back at the other, pearly teeth showing and the edges of his lips going upwards. Luhan’s heart suddenly skips at the sight. He quickly grabs his camera and aims it to the smiling boy. He was hypnotized by him. And one thing for sure, Luhan is craving for the boy’s name now.

 

 

A/N : first chapter. sorry, its short, i know