three

Winter Bun (New version)

Another winter night has come and the world couldn't be more white in Minseok's pair of eyes. White puffs of air escapes between his lips as he exhales, both hands were shoved in his pocket in an attempt to keeping them warm in this cold weather. It's been days after his ecounter with the familiar blonde haired stranger —if Minseok isn't wrong, today would be his fourth day —and Minseok never step one foot to the Lockets' ever since. His cousin Kyungsoo had looked at him rather questioningly and eventually pried the elder to tell him abouth his little 'problem' —Kyungsoo didn't spoke after that and it make him wonder if he had say something wrong. But Kyungsoo was the one who forced him out of the house earlier and maybe Minseok was wrong about that.

 

Four days. Four days after seeing him and still Minseok couldn't shake the feminine looking boy out of his head. There's something so familiar from the blonde man yet, although his heart was telling him to get to know him— heck it was telling him to run up to the boy and kiss the daylights of him— but his brain say otherwise. He really doesn't know which one he should believe in but here he is, waiting for his bus to come. Hoping, that the said feminine blonde would appear again at the previous cafe.

 

Minseok let out another sigh, smiling at the white puffs in front of him. 

 

(+)

 

It was dark when Luhan opened his eyes. Nothing except pitch black. "Hello?" The blonde called out to no one in particular but only to be answered by the echo of his own voice. Luhan suddenly felt frantic. "Hello?!" He called out again, shouting this time hoping someone, anyone would hear him out. The same thing repeats though, and by the time the fifth time Luhan shouted only to be met by the same result, he gave up. 

 

Slowly though, the darkness began to fade and Luhan eventually realized that he was in the middle of the street. Cars were passing through him and Luhan screamed when a car was heading towards him. He closed his eyes and expecting the pain of crashing but a cold shiver went up his spine instead. When Luhan open his eyes, the car was already far away from him. Did the car just passed through him? Luhan thought. Looking down at his own body, he gasped in surprise when he saw hia body was a transparent shade of blue. 

 

A loud crash from behind him managed to snapped him from his thoughts. Luhan turns around, a man with blonde hair stood in front him with his face paled as paper and eyes that looked horrified. 

 

Luhan was staring at himself. His other self, Luhan concludes.

 

His other self ran through —another chill went up through his body and Luhan can't really say the feeling was pleasant— and when Luhan turn himself around, he was met by the sight of two men; one was himself and one was unkown. The unknown man was lying on his other self's lap, face cover in bloody red as his hand was clutched tightly by the 2nd Luhan. 

 

He never see himself crying so badly.

 

He looked horrible, Luhan cringed. But weirdly, the blonde man found this scene a little bit familiar... no, more like a lot. But somehow he just couldn't find himslef to remember, so he shrugged the weird feeling off. 

 

"L-luhan..." the unknown man's voice caught Luhan's attention —both of them. "L-luhan... I'm so- so sorry..."

 

Sorry? Luhan thought. Why would the man be sorry? Did he do something wrong? Luhan wanted to know.

 

His other self shook his head frantically, tears wouldn't stop coming out from his eyes and Luhan wonders if he really does looked like that if crying. Luhan doesn't want to know, to be very honest.

 

'No, Minseok stop talking! Everytging's gonna be alright, i promise!" The blonde sobbed. "Please... just stop... its all my fault, i'm sorry..." 

 

Luhan could see from afar that the brunnete man beneath his other self shaking his head. A small smile slowly grazing his lips and that had succesfully making him move closer towards the two men, staring down at the unknown man. "Luhan... d-don't... c-cry..."

 

Thr brunette man attempted to cup the other's cheek, his cheek ever so softly with his thumb. "Luhan," he managed to breathe out. The brunette's head slowly tilts towards where Luhan is —the transparent one, yes— and he swore his heart skip a beat or two when the unknown man smiled at him. "I love you."

 

After that Luhan finally cried. 

 

(+)

 

Hey guys!! God i feel so bad for not updating this; ; 

I know this is short, and maybe they are some mistakes here because i type this on my mobile so, i'm sorry if this is not what you had expected from me!! T^T

I finally have my motivation back for this fic though (yay \o/) so be ready for more updates of Winter Bun!!

(This came out longer than i thought lol so sorry about that)

P.S i'll edit this later when i'm on pc.