[3] Daejong

DropDrabs

“I put on the seat belt that you forgot for you
As if I’m possessed by your eyes that I met for a moment
I slowly go closer to your softly trembling lips
If i could take you anywhere baby just let me know

DMTN – Drive

 

 

First date is always the hardest.

You don’t know what to do, even if it’s all already planned.

You don’t know what to say, even if it’s all already popping out on your mind.

Figuring out what your partner likes and dislike.

 

But it also always be the most fun.

Acting shy and all.

Throwing sweet words towards each other.

Cute awkward air.

 

 

Daehyun feels like he’s a highschooler all over again when jongup said ‘yes’ when he asked him to go on a date with him. daehyun always have his eyes on jongup, his junior in the college, jongup take music major, just like him.

And well, who will not attracted to his smile? His laugh? His gesture? His everything?. Jongup is perfect, that’s what daehyun assume.

 

“calm down hyung! You’ll scare him away like this!” sangdo said looking at daehyun weirdly

“i’m calm okay! Just... man this is moon jongup... we’re talking about a real-life angel!”

“listen to him hyung... i know this a special date but you need to control the situation, dont go and fetch him looking like a beast!”

“oh, you’re taking his side choi junhong?!”

“yah brat!”

 

Daehyun rubs his head when himchan slaps his back head. He rolled his eyes and glared at himchan who’s sitting next to him, holding a magazine with seokjin, one of his friend.

 

“junhong is right, you can’t pick him up looking like you’ll shove your into his on your first date..”

“WHO SAID I’M GOING TO DO THAT HYUNG!............ but it was a nice idea”

 

SLAP. Another slap to his innocent back head.

 

“yah, he’s that type of shy boy jung daehorny... if you don’t want him to avoid you for the rest of your life, you better keep those funny ideas in” himchan said calmly.

 

And again, daehyun questioned his age, he’s not a junior highschooler right?.... or he is?..

 

And so daehyun picked jongup up after his class, and now, they both sit in daehyun’s car with the cute awkward air all around. Jongup looks extra-cute today in daehyun’s eyes, his hazel hair looks so soft and he’s wearing a over-sized sweater. And daehyun can’t help but stare at the kid.

 

“so... where do you want to go?”

“i-i thought you have decide it... sunb—”

“please jongup, hyung is enough”

 

 

That moment, daehyun decide he like jongup’s cute blushing face, and become a greedy person he is, he’ll never share it.

 

They ended up in a coffee shop, chatting about anything they got, daehyun finds out jongup affraid of thunder and storm, and he really likes the movie frozen, he’s also the 4D type, daehyun find him so cute when he’s embarrassed, and just like what he assumed, moon jongup is perfect, the way he talk, his gesture, his smiles, his eyes, his shy-side, his funny side, everything is just perfect.

 

And again daehyun questioned himself about his age, when he finds himself want to squeal at whatever random- jongup do, as simple as covering his mouth and nose when he’s sneezing.

 

In the other hand, jongup is trying his best to not look weird in front of his crush.. crush? Yeah, jongup already set his eyes on daehyun since they first met in the library. Daehyun helped jongup to search for a music book back then, and for jongup, daehyun looks like a prince from those fairy tale, and his friends make fun of him when he told them the story, they said Moon-Anna finally find his kristoff...

Remembering his friends, jongup let out a little sigh, they were giving him some advise before the date, should he do what his friends advised? Or just like his hyung said, be yourself.

 

“act cute!” sanggyun snapped his fingers

“no act mature!” sangwon facepalmed

“oh my, no... act cool of course! He’ll like you!” jungkook in.

“guys... you guys are confusing me...” jongup whined.

 

Suddenly,  youngjae come out of nowhere and sit beside jongup.

 

“what is this about?” he asked smiling at the youngers.

“that daehyun from your class asked jongup out for a date!” sangwon smiles widely.

“and?...”

“he don’t  know what do to..” sanggyun said calmly.

“what to do..” jungkook corrects him.

“same thing” sanggyun said stubbornly.

“just be yourself i guess..” youngjae laughed and mess jongup’s hair.

 

And not long after that...

 

“your kristoff here!” sanggyun said.

 

And jongup really want to kick his friends and push them off the campus rooftop.

 

 “have fun jongie~” youngjae chimmed

 

 

Again, jongup let out a sigh and now, daehyun notice it.

 

“what’s wrong jongup?... you don’t like to, spend your day with hyung?” daehyun asked carefully, and the question make jongup gapping like a fish.

“n-no hyung! I-i like to spend my day with you!... just... i don’t know what kind of person you prefer with”

“sorry i’m lost, what do you mean?”

“i mean, what’s... your type?”

 

Looks away, Jongup mentally facepaled, that was not what he means.. stupid mouth. Jongup turn his head back to daehyun when he hears some laughter.

 

“you’re so cute jongup.. and... well do you really want to know my type?..”

 

Jongup stay silent and looks down, staring at his hands on the table. But before he could do anything else, he feels his head lifted by a finger and what he knows next is a plump lips was landing on his one and it took a few second to realised that daehyun kissed him, and unconsiously he kissed the older back, making daehyun smiles to the kiss. Innocent kiss.

Daehyun pulls away from the blushing jongup and sit back down on his chair, smiling.

 

“you... my type is you..”

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

a/n : SOOOO.... THIS WAS A REQUEST AND BECAUSE OF MY ED UP BRAIN IT TURN OUT REALLY BAD ;;

I’M SORRY ;A;

Anyway, Sanggyun is A-tom (toppdogg), Sangwon is Yano (toppdogg), SeokJin is Jin (BTS), and Sangdo is Sangdo (Toppdogg) incase you don’t know them ^^

 

and thanks for the request Hyrichi :]