[2] JenNakta

DropDrabs

“up here in the cold thin air, i finally can breathe

I know I left a life behind,

But i’m too relieved to grief..

Let it go!”

 


 

 

“yooncheol, remember, don’t—”

 

I know i know, don’t dissapoint you guys, don’t be reckless, the company need me in the future...

 

“—don’t be reckless, the company need you in the future...”

 

Do the best for today’s presentation, they might look down at you since you’re still so young...

 

“remember to do your best for presetation today, they might look down since you’re still so young....”

 

Show them, that your Son, Shin Yooncheol..

 

“show those old people, that my son, Shin yooncheol...”

 

Is someone who doesn’t play around. I know... appa.

 

 

***

 

“hyung! Hyung! You know i can’t— hyung! You’re hurting me!”

 

Taeyang rolls his eyes and keep dargging the whining yooncheol. He’s not going waste even a second, he knows that his friend already tired of his life.

Yooncheol remember there’s a similliar scene like this when they’re little, They both are friends since kindergarden, both from same level wealthy family... just the difference is, yooncheol’s family is too strict, since he’s the only son.

 

6 years old taeyang drags 3 years old yooncheol away from his house to the playground, park near their house.

 

“we can’t pway hyungie..”

“who says?”

“abeoji..”

“your abeoji is not here cheol-ah~ and i’m the hyung! So follow my order! Play with me! you don’t need to study!”

“n-ne..”

“wait here! Hyung have something for you!”

 

Little taeyang runs to back to his house and back after a while hugging something.

 

“say hi to doodool yooncheol-ah~”

 

That time, was the first time, yooncheol feels so happy.

 

“we can’t go hyung!”

“who says? Your dad?... tsk, he’s not here and i’m older, hyung’s order!”

“hyung you can’t use things like that! They’re power abuse!”

 

Yooncheol whines like a kid and taeyang just unlock his car and open the passanger seat door and throw the tall kid inside.

 

“yah hyung! Where are we going!”

“place you said you want to go when we’re 10”

 

***

 

Yooncheol can’t believe his eyes, they’re here... the light house near the beach.. the one that he always wanted to see..

 

“i can’t believe you still remember i said i want to go here, it’s like 13 years ago..”

 

Taeyang smiles as yooncheol stepped up to the stairs, well he actually want to take the elevator at first, but seeing yooncheol take a carefull step with amused and shining eyes, he decided to just follow him.

 

“this is so cool... hyung look! It’s the photo where the light house first standing!”

 

Taeyang just smiles and follow his younger friends to see the pictures hanging on the wall, along their journey to the top. And he don’t know what’s stronger, his happiness to see yooncheol so excited like this, with his cute voice calling his hyung over and over, or his leg that begging for a rest... teh light house is sure tall.

 

“hyung! We’re on the top!!”

 

Taeyang blinks, and sigh i  relieved.. they made it to the top. He tought that he’ll die.

 

“any-way...” taeyang said breathlessly.. “what makes you wanted to come here?” he asked, standing next to yooncheol who’s still sight seeing from the high place.

“my grandpa promised me, that he’ll bring me here, but...” yooncheol just smiled and taeyang knows why..

 

Yooncheol grandpa died when he’s just 9...

 

“my motivation to come here always changed after grandpa died..” yooncheol said smiling. “when i said i want to go here to you, it was just pure curiousity, when i’m 15, my motivation is to fullfill my promise with my grandpa... and actually yesterday... i was thinking to jump from here...”

 

Taeyang just keep listening and slowly taking the younger hand in his.

 

“but, after you take me here... my motivation changed again...” yooncheol said again.

“what is it now?”

“i want to live here... far from my family... far from all the s i need to do, i feel free here, it feels so good... i want to run away like this, always.. but i can’t... i want to be free but i cant.. what should i do hyung?...”

 

Taeyang thinks for a while, when yooncheol suddenly turn to face him.

 

 

“hyung..... thank you”

 

Taeyang’s breath stops for few seconds... yooncheol smiling.. he’s smiling wide... and it’s beautiful... it’s not like yooncheol never smiles

 

That was sincere.

That smile was his real smile.

Not like those fake smile he put in campus, or conference..

 

That was... Shin Yooncheol..

 

 

“yooncheol-ah.. i love you... so much, i’m happy that, i was the only one who can make you smile like this... i’ll do anything for you, to make you happy... i know maybe this is weird, that we both are guys, and maybe you’ll run if i say this... but i really love you, i’m at the point where i will crumble if you said that you got girlfriend or boyfriend...” taeyang said, caressing yooncheol’s cheek.

 

“h-hyung?”

 

taeyang’s eyes widen when he realised what just he said and he blink, gapping like a fish to find an excuse for what he said.. how can he let it slipped?... how can he let his 13 years secret slipped? How can he voiced out his thought like that?... yooncheol look at him with weird expression, what should he do?... should he just make it as a joke?

 

ah screw it.

 

“i love you... yooncheol-ah... don’t you get my hints?” taeyang asked calmly, which is really opposite from is heart.

 

He almost explode.

He want to pull the smart yet stupid younger friend into a kiss.

He want to wake up with the sight of yooncheol sleeping in his arms.

He wants to wear couple things with the younger and do all the stupid cheesy things with him.

 

There was a deep silence, taeyang never leave the eye contact he made with the younger, but when he start to think about saying ‘take it as a joke, and you hear nothing from me, please’... yooncheol finally let out a voice..

 

“you’re the one who doesn’t take hints... hyung..”

“what?”

 

“i love you too... i don’t know how long... i just know that i love you and try to show it to you... but you take no hits..”

“you too smartass... my smartass”

“... my ?”

 

Taeyang never really think, but now... he will really stop thinking if he can make yooncheol smile just by calling him ‘’.

Taeyang never think about confessing today... or even, thinking of liking the old light house.. but from now on, this place is his favorite one.

And taeyang never really think about kissing the other, but when he got the taste of the younger lips, he make a promise that no one gonna taste it, like him.

 

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

a/n : 1.140 words count... so how was it? i’m new in this ship.. i just like how 4d nakta looks and cute jenissi, beside... i like them since jenissi talk about how arogant nakta with his height.. and the story was inspired by their cigarette behind the scene. Where hansol act like nakta’s father.