[1] BangHim

DropDrabs

 

“are things hard for you sometimes?

Why are you being sad by yourself?

When the lights turn off one by one

I’ll shine on you”

‘Apink – NONONO’

 


 

Again, himchan found his bestfriend sitting alone in the empty classroom, crying silently, and it breaks his heart.

 

Himchan walk slowly  towards his bestfriend with so many question in his head.

 

Why the hell yongguk being sad by himself again?

Why yongguk never being open with him?

Why yongguk always keep burden to himself?

Aren’t they bestfriend?

 

“go away himchan”

 

Himchan stunned, he froze in his place.

 

Go away? He tell me to go ing away?

 

Himchan stayed on his spot, not moving even an inch, and he finally decide to take one chair and sit on it, when yongguk head snapped towards his direction.

Himchan’s heart shatter into pieces when he finally able to see his besfriend’s face, hurt and broken. What happened?

 

“get out”

 

Himchan decide to not answer and just stare back.

 

“i said get.out...”

 

Himchan keep silent again.

 

“don’t you hear me? himch—”

“no”

 

Himchan cuts yongguk’s words with one simple word, no

 

“I SAID GET THE HELL OUT HIMCHAN!”

 

Himchan didn’t move, from his spot and just stare back at his bestfriend with his poker face, and yongguk just groans then look away, there’s an uncomfortable silence where yongguk wish he can teleport so he can have a time for himself.

 

“why?..”

 

Yongguk turn his head back at himchan when he hear himchan’s voice, just to find himchan’s face was wet with tears.

 

“why you never share your problem yongguk?... aren’t we bestfriends?... or it’s just me who make this perfect illusion that you’re my bestfriend because we have known each other since we’re in diapers?..”

 

Yongguk is bit taken back with himchan’s words, but keep silent, and look away.

 

“yeah, please... keep looking away, and hold those burden by yourself... pretend that im not exist...” himchan stand up and take a step away ready to leave when yongguk stand up and pull him back by hugging him from behind.

 

“don’t leave...”

I’m crying because i’m afraid...

I’m afraid... you’ll leave..

I’m affraid you’ll leave me alone...

Forever..

 

If i tell you the truth that..

 

I love you more than a Bestfriend.

And i know that...

 you will never love me the same way.

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

a/n : 374 words count... so how was it? so, hangin' i guess?..