Go To Sleep

Mr. Happy

"Come on, Hurry! We have to leave!" Mr. Happy said. He took Tiffany by the hand and dragged her to the pink colored room that was a few steps away from the previous room. The mere fact that the room was colored pink delighted Tiffany as she twisted the knob and slowly opened it. 

The room was majestic, the antithesis of everything that she had seen for the past few hours. The bed was king sized, big enough to fit three people, the floor carpeted with the scent of lovely lilac lingering throughout. The rug before the majestic bed was Persian, much like what Aladdin had used. The wardrobe, grand.

"Open it." said Mr. Happy's voice from inside her head. Tempted, Tiffany grabs the handles and slowly but surely opens the doors that close the wardrobe. A few specks of dust flew towards her face, making her sneeze a bit. As she conntinued to open the doors, what came out surprised her.

"You tttttttthhhiink you coulddddd essssscape meeeee?" a huge, long slimy thing wrapped itself around Tiffany. Shocked and taken aback, Tiffany closed her eyes and ceased to fight the gigantic creature that was stranging the life out of her. It was a huge serpent with black and brown scales and a human's head. The head was male, hair dark and disheveled, face pale without eyes and just open sockets. Tiffany saw them but refused to stare at it. She just fought and fought the snake, wrigglign through it thought its grasp around her tightened. Just as the constrictor with a human head tightened around Tiffanyy's body, it opened its mouth and prepared to bite the young lady, hopefully injecting some of its venom into her. 

"Taste its poison. Taste it and be strong. Fight back with the only fight that it knows. Kill him with his own drug." Mr. Happy's voice resonated in her head. Tiffany then tilted her head back, exposing her neck and fully surrendering herself to the snake. Not hesitating, the snake lunged forward with its knife sharp fangs and them, digging dee into Tiffany's flesh. Tiffany shut her eyes tightly and waited for waht was to happen next. The poison coursed throughout her body, stinging her and making her feel numb.. This side effect, however, wasn't what one had expected. Instead of weakening Tiffany, it only made her stronger, as Mr. Happy uggested that it would. Granted superhuman strength, Tiffany concentrated deeply and from the internal powers brought about by partly the venom and partly her imagination, she perspired. Perspired acid that smelled so acrid and felt so warm. She was wearing a jacket but somehow it evaporated through her clothes and it burned the python right off her. Tiffany saw it loosening its grip on her, slowly melting on the the ground, hissing its final hisses.

Tiffany scrammed away from it and in her hurry, found herself rammed against the bed. She got on top of the bed for comfort and to get as far away from the snake as possible. She sat onn the edge of the bed with legs all the way up to her chest and watched as the snake evaporated into thin air. Exhausted and lucky to be alive, Tiffany threw herself on the bed where another creature awaited her. 

"COME HERE! COME HERE YOU LITTLE !!!" roared the creature. It was much like the first creature she encountered only it didn't have a face. It wrapped its limbs around her and rolled around, attempted to strangle and squeeze the life out of her but Tiffany breathed heavily, trying aggressively to get this creature off her back. As Mr. Happy would say, she had to use her imagination.

Concentrating hard, Tiffany envisioned herself a cactus with sharp spikes all over her body. Though she did not grow any, the power of the mind was more powerful than reality. The white thing started to bleed profusely all throughout its body. Tiffany imgined her spikes getting sharper and sharper, piercing then eventually stabbing. Weakened and running out of blood, the creature released Tiffany who dashed out of the room and back into the arms of Mr. Happy.