Rooms

Mr. Happy

When Tiffany and Mr. Happy were finally out of the hallway, they were confronted by 2 rooms, one shielded with a blue door and the other a red door. Tiffany clutched Mr. Happy's hand tightly, a clutch that could only mean fear. 

"What...what's behind those?" asked Tiffany, moving in closer.

"You can only know when you open them. Go ahead, darling." Mr. Happy said. He let go of Tiffany's hand and gently led her to the door. Tiffany had a lot of fear in her, rising to the level of her head. Her slim fingers grabbed the doorknob and she began to twist it and slowly push it open. As she entered, she saw that it was a room full of white tiles, like what you would see in a bathroom. And her guess was right. It was a bathroom. There was nothing in it but a bathtub with a woman (or she thought it was a woman) bathing in it. The woman seemed to be humming a tune.

"H-hello?" Tiffany walked closer. The woman wasn't speaking. She just continued lathering herself with water. (Water?)

"Who..." the woman started to speak. Her voice was as cold and as calm, one that you'd never think could harm you. 

"Huh?" Tiffany murmured. The woman's head began to turn to look at her, slowly at first before it twisted swiftly and snapped, the snapping sound Tiffany heard from where she was, making her jerk backwards.

"ARE YOU!?!" the voice that was once so calm and cool suddenly boomed into a deafening shriek.Tiffany was blown away, covering her ears and crouching down to protect herself from the sound. The woman levitated from the bath, her lower extremeties nothing but bones. Blood gushed from underneath her and a wave of blood came crashing out of the tub and to Tiffany, drowning her out completely. 

"HURLP! HURLP!" Tiffany tried to scream but gasping for breath along was a chore. The half-skinned woman moved closer and closer to her, her face slowly distorting. She had slick back blonde hair, hollow eyes, and a gaunt face. When she opened to scream, stretched all the way up to her eyes,as though she was about to swallow Tiffany whole. 

Use your inner strength... she heard Mr. Happy's voice inside her head. Then, as the monster of a lady was charging at her, half skinned and all, Tiffany shut her eyes and imagined she was in a ball of energy that could push away anything that came near her. Surrounding herself in such, and using her mind, she forced the lady away from her and made the bloody pool of a room recede. The power of Tiffany's imagination was boundless.

She snapped back into reality when she crashed back on the floor. The room looked as neat as it was when it started. No trace of blood whatsoever. Tiffany herself was dry. 

Tiffany exited the room and found Mr. Happy waiting outside for her.

"What did you do?"

"Many things." Tiffany dusted her jacket and tossed her hair.

"Did you kill the monster?" asked Mr. Happy. Tiffany nodded. 

"Yes. I did." Mr. Happy smiled and led her to the blue door. 

"Now open this and tell me what you see." Mr. Happy placed Tiiffany's numb and shaking hands on the doorknob and motioned her to open the door. When Tiffany did do so, she was welcomed by total darkness. Tiffany wanted to retreat but felt that the doorknob was gone and she was trapped in there forever. Tiffany fell on her knees and tried to feel for the ground. She tried to navigate her way when a small orange light began to illuminate in the center of the room. Tiffany followed it closely and as the orange light spread throughout the room. Tiffanyy heard scratching and clawing in the room, or something that was like that. She rubbed her eyes and trying to see with the little light, she finally figured out what it was. 

A wall full of hands. Not just regualr hands, but beaten, bloodied, bruised hands. You could tell by the scars that they had seen battle. They had gone through so much. They all reached for Tiffany, trying to her into the wall. There was no sound but the scratches, deafening silence. Tiffany felt the silence ringing through her ears, distracting her. So much was the distraction that she fell to the wall, caught by the hand.

They had long nails, deep like talons. They clawed through Tiffany's skin, leaving her scarred. She tried to pull away and though she did, the talons lengthened and still reached for the hem of her sleeve, dragging her back into its territory." 

The mind is powerful. Use it to its advantage and you are invincible.

Mr. Happy's words ringed through her mind. Once again, Tiffany placed herself in a relaxed position, not letting the horror of the talons get to her, controlled her mind, and with it, chopped all the hands off. The ones grasping her released her from their grip, letting her fall down on the floor, feeling the ground and trying to navigate her way back, amidst a rain of amputated arms and hands. Tiffany reached for the doorknob and stumbled right outside. 

"Are you alright?" Mr. Happy bent down and helped her up. Tiffany got up and embraced him. Mr. Happy tightened her grip on her and together they left the place and headed to a different dimension present in Tiffany's mind.