Revenge

The Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SKIP

  Kai received his certificate during the graduation day and everyone gave him a big hand .
"Hyung ! You're cool ! Like this ! , " said D.O while showing to Kai his thumbs up .
"Nae I know right saeng hehe .. Nae ereurong eureurong eureurong dae , " Kai and his dongsaeng sang GROWL EXO , song happily . But suddenly D.O paused .
"Hyung ... I almost forgotted to tell you , I'D WIN THE TALENT COMPETITION in kids segment ! , " said D.O , with his BIIGGGG eyes .
" Ah jinja ?! congratulations dear ! I know you can do it , and see the result ? Cool and DAEBAK ! , " now it's Kai's turns to show his thumbs up to D.O . He blushed . Kamsahamnida Hyung !
"By the way hyung ... I got something to ask you ... , " said D.O , quite shivering . Maybe quite regretting too , WHY ?
"Wae ? " replied Kai , D.O froze for a while , thinking and decides to keep silent .

#AtHome
"Hyung ... Let me ask you a SERIOUS QUESTION , but I hope we won't fight , this is just a question , I'm wondering though , " said D.O , biting his heart-shape lips .

"Yeah , continue juseyo , "
"I'm wondering why you want to pay back what Tiffany noona had done on you , nope . I didn't mean to back up her or so on but ... I didn't expect you are .. urgh , so hard to say , I-I-I .. "  D.O simply can't utter properly .

"You mean , you didn't expect that why I'm gonna pay back her , since you never see my negative side , duh , I mean , I always look positive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter