WEIRD Cupcakes ~

The Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day , Kai try to help D.O and there you go , he found that D.O is talented too , but not really on dancing , he is more to SINGING ! ( omo D.O sshi , are you going to be D.O's clone too , same as your brother who is quite similar to Kai EXO xD ? )
  "Annyeonghasaeyo ! Mianhae for disturbing ... , " Tiffany knocks the door and she gives D.O the cupcakes , who suddenly appears in front of her , just in a twinkle of an eye .
"Omo ! Gomawo noona ! Have a seat first maybe , *wink* ? "
"Nah , it's okay . And yah , that colourful cupcakes is specially for you ok ? And the black and white coloured one is for your hyung ok ? Do not take his one ya ? Goodbye . " She dissapeared in the morning fog .
Hurm , why she is so weird this morning , D.O thought . Ah , Gwenchana !
Yippieee ! CUPCAKES FOR ME !
Gomawo Noona ! Saranghae !
"*smirk* , cheonma ... huh ! , " Tiffany walksaway ... 

( SKIP )

D.O ate the cupcakes greedily and kept the white and black one for his brother , as Tiffany wish . 

"Hyung ! Your cupcakes ! My beloved noona gave it to you . " uttered D.O . 

"You mean ... TIFFANY ? " 

"Nae ... " 

"Wow it's so mouth-watering and scrumptious . Did you thanked her for these ? " Kai said while eating . 

"Of course then ! Why don't I ~ ? " replied D.O . 

"Urm .. Want some ??? " 

"Gwenchana . I ate mine already just now . Tiffany noona said to me that the colourful one which is already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter