D.O on rescue

The Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O nodded and thanked the aunt and quickly ran back home . He takes all the appropriate equipments and waiting for 11 o'clock , an hour is enough to rescue , though .

11 p.m
D.O felt like a fire fighter , going to rescue people who in needed . He slowly entered the cemetery . Find his brother "fake grave" with cautious and brings his hoe along .
He is quite shivering right now ... He started to hoe the fake grave and when he was succeed , he brings out his handkerchief and wipes his sweat . He looks at his watch , good , exactly on 12 midnight .
He turned around and was Kai looking at him , pretty smiling and with his thumb up .
They hugged each other , this means that Kai was  free from the that nature .
They looked at each other and nodded .
They won't let TIFFANY lives happily after what she did !
SKIP

It is the day of graduation and they dressed smartly . Kai with his black coat and polished shoes while D.O with his sparkling cap . They looks too fantastic for words .
Everyone were too shocked like chocking seeing Kai and his dongsaeng , D.O . KAI IS STILL ALIVE ISN'T IT ?! Everyone is like fainting , their eyes turn as big as D.O one ( LOL XD ) .
Kai go straight to the stage and grabs the microphone . He started his "SUDDEN SPEECH" .
"Annyeonghasaeyo , nae Kai imnida . I'm still alive , I'm victim on envy and revenge . Tiffany and Epsilon had planned of killing me , I'd know everything . Thanks to my little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter