Werewolf

The Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know right D.O sshi .. I gotta plan , actually , " said Kai , winked at his little dongsaeng .
" That moment when I was trapped in the weird wicked nature , I'd been chased by wolves , but I bet they were werewolves maybe , err it's not necessary though . And guess what ... I ran ran and ran but one of the wolves had , BITE ME ! , "
"HOH ?! A-A-ARE YOU SERIOUS , HYUNG ?! SO ARE YOU OKAY ?! , " D.O panicked .
"No , listen to me first . It was really hurt , and I burst into tears . Then suddenly , a lady , nowhere she comes from , helped me . She brought me to her place and I told her everything . I get to know how to release from this wicked nature from her . And she also told me , the one who had been bit by any wolves in the nature could ... CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE into werewolves ! Cool isn't it ?! But I won't change into a bit of wolf though , fortunately , " said Kai .

"Wow great ! So you'd plan to bite Tiffany , and Epsilon too maybe ? And they won't live as humans anymore ? daebak ! ," replied D.O .
"Of course , but not that easy dear ! I'll just bite Tiffany , maybe with some tricks , but not Epsilon . I'll make sure they were lost in that wicked nature , yeah , deserves them right , " Kai looks too determined .
SKIP
Kai used to meet Tiffany who looks terrified with him , and pretends to apologize her . When he pretends to shake her hand ...
"AWOOOO ! " ( LOL XD ) , He bite Tiffany quickly and dissapeared in the morning fog . Why h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter