Confusion

Wowwh

The next morning you woke slowly as if you were being dragged into the day through thick layers of sleep and thought. 

After smashing the off button on your alarm and falling out of bed, your first thoughts were about if Woohyun was even real. How convenient it would be if he was all a dream. Then of course you thought how much you would miss this mysterious dream-man if you never saw him again.

This was so annoying. You had no reason to like someone you just met. You decided it was just superficial, shallow attraction. Still, he was on your mind all morning, driving you mental. You actually started threatening him to get out of your head. It got to the point that you couldn't even stand the thought of  him. You worked extra effeciently since you were pissed off beyond belief. You were so preoccupied with your frustration as you angrily swept the floor that you didn't notice a customer walk in...and sit down for a while before finally getting bored and taking your broom away from you. You wiped your forehead with the back of your hand and looked up at Woohyun. Your heart dropped into your shoes. He wore a bright yellow button up with blue pants today, but that same goofy grin from yesterday. He leaned in closer, making your heart go absolutely insane. His face was only a couple inches from yours. You felt his breath on your flushing cheeks. His hand lightly brushed your arm, causing you to break out in goosebumps (despite the fact that you were feeling rather...warm). He smirked in your face. You knew you were putty for him to play with and you hated it. Here you were in the middle of your own shop, working the job of your dreams with the boyfriend of your dreams (who was on lunch break at the moment) yet crossing your fingers and begging on every lucky star you had that this stranger would kiss you. You wanted so desperately to breathe the passion straight from his lungs and taste the creativity right in his mouth. You hated yourself in that moment, for being a dog with a treat right in front of your face. The way you panted and begged made you so ashamed. His lips were so close. You could have leaned in and devoured them. You really could have. While all these thoughts whirled through your head, making you dizzy, he pulled away from you with a smirk and bowed polietly, but that smirk remained.

This guy. Seriously. He was totally having fun with this power he had over you and you couldn't stand it.

You stumbled backwards a few steps. "A-annyeonghaseyo." You said, straigtening yourself out. 

Woohyun giggled an evil little giggle before greeting you. He ruffled his hair with his hands. If he was trying to draw attention, it was working.

"I said I'd come back didn't I?" He teased, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

You brushed off his comment and got more professional. "Would you like to order something, sir?"

He smirked. "I'll get 2 srawberry ice cream sandwiches. Please."

You lightened a bit. You wondered "Why does he need two? Does he have a girlfriend? Why do I care? He's not my problem."  Aaaaand, you were staring off into space again. You sprinted to the register and rung up the order. You grabbed two ice cream sandwiches and put them in a cute little to go box with the shop logo on it. You handed him the box and the recipt. "You're all set!" You said as cheerfully as you could.

"Oh," Woohyun said, "I couldn't possibly eat two of these by myself."
"Then why did you buy two?" You tried not to sound annoyed.

"I don't know," he said setting the box down at the nearest table "But maybe I'd be lucky enough to sit and share the other one with a pretty girl." He sat down.

"I don't see any around." You said.

"Would you sit and chat with me for a while?" He smiled cheesily. But you couldn't resist. You really wanted to know absolutely everything about him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking home that night all you could think about was that you had no doubt in your mind that the feelings you had for him were anything but superficial. You had a 1000 yard stare the whole rest of your night. And when you tucked into bed that night there was one thought consuming your mind:

Meeting him changed everything.