What to do???

Wowwh

You woke up miserable.

It was only Wednesday of your first week at the shop and already you were falling apart. Woohyun came in on Daehyun and Eunmin's lunch break (yours was at a different time) so you didn't even have anyone to talk to.

You went through your morning routine and a good portion of the work day visibly distraught. Neither Eunmi's sweet words nor Daehyun's kisses could soothe you. You refused to explain what was wrong despite their constant questioning. You knew deep down that you shouldn't have worried them the way you were, but they had no idea what you were going through then. You doubted that many people could truly understand the kind of deep-rooted love you were experiencing.

You could never explain how wrong your loving boyfriends arms around your waist and lips against your neck felt. You couldn't begin to express how terrfied and lost you were. Nothing you had established seemed to work anymore. It was like figuring everythingthing out and then being thrown into another world.

It was painful and scary and you weren't sure who you were anymore. Because until then, you were pretty sure you would not blindly fall for a guy you'd only known for 2 days. You were a careful girl. This was not you. You couldn't stand it at all.

Come time for Eunmin and Daehyun to go on their lunch break Daehyun suggested that you swap lunch breaks with Eunmin so you and he could enjoy a lunch together. You stared at him for a good 20 seconds contemplating which would be worse, spending the next hour with a super sweet boyfriend you weren't in love with anymore or a irritating stranger who you were in love with. You decided the that it was best to face your problems and told him to go ahead and take his lunch break, you'd be fine watching the shop, though you knew deep down that you wanted to see Woohyun. 

Daehyun and Eunmin left for their lunch breaks and you awaited the dreaded arrival of Woohyun. In those minutes alone you realized just how hard it had been doubting everything you knew to be true about yourself. A few unwelcome tears fell. When the door flew open you frantically dried your tears and straightened yourself up, but Woohyun had already seen you. He ran to your side. 

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you ok???" When you didn't answer, he helped you into a chair and sat down comforting you. 

When he finally got some words out of you, you explained (without mentioning that he was the cause) how you were just so stressed from all the change and it was so confusing not knowing who you were anymore.

When you finished talking Woohyun took your hand and made you look at him. "Everything will be ok." He held your gaze for a moment. You felt that feeling again. Wanting so badly to feel his lips against your own, but killing yourself for wanting it. You could see yourself kissing him, your lips locking together like puzzle pieces. But you were still afraid to lose everything you had considered perfect. Woohyun went on to comfort you by sharing his experiences becoming a kpop idol and his own struggles. Like ice melting into water, all your trouble seemed to slip away as you listened to his soothing voice. As if it hadn't been enough to comfort you he bought a little icecream cupcake to go because he wanted to be sure to support your shop. Before he turned to leave, he pulled you into a warm hug. You let your head rest against his chest. You felt loved and rejuvinated in his arms. The contact lingered after you let go - gentle touches and hand holding - since you both knew you had to let go, but neither wanted to. He turned and left and you stared after him in awe of the fact that someone like him could exist.

"Been busy?" You heard you boyfriend's voice say from behind you. You searched his voice for bitterness. Had he seen you hug Woohyun? You turned with your most innocent air. "Just one customer!" You said as cheerily as possible.

He didn't suspect a thing.