Our Love = ∞

High School Never Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome!" The banner to the wedding hall says

"Oh my gosh, I know it won't be long, but ugh, I'm just soo excited!!!!"

"Keep calm."

"Hey!" Ji-min shouts

"Hi Ji-min! Is everyone from our class here?"

"Yep all Class 3A."

"Oh, I'm soo excited. I have been waiting for this for years."

"She has. I think the thought of seeing Cho-seong sang nim and Lee-seong sang nim getting married helped her get through college more than my engagment to her."

"You're engaged congratualations!"

"Thanks."

"The wedding's about to start." Ji-hu says, sitting down next to Ji-min. A few minutes later, Kyuhyun and Sungmin step out together, just staring into each others eyes. It seems as though their in the own little world.

"Before we begin, does anyone have any reason to why these two people shouldn't be married? Okay then, now the vows."

"Sungmin, I don't know what to say. So that's why I wrote them down on this notecard this morning."

"You..."

"Anyway... Sungmin, since your skill in writing and vocabulary is so superb, I will attempt to use some of that sophistication that your students have in their term papers that I don't think I read over and help you grade. So... it's been five years since I've been blessed to be yours, and you, mine. It's been almost ten years since I've first fell in love with you, and from that day on I knew that one day we'd be here. Sungmin, I love you, and my love for you is infinite. I'll my love for you will regrow and get stronger at the beginning of the spring and will regain warmth as winter arrives. I'll love you from our first kid, to your final breath, and I will love you until my own departure from this earth."

"You done yet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter