oo8

No way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That woman is surely clingy. Hmmm" V said eyeing Hyunji.
"I know right." Jimin agreed.
"Jungkook ah, your life must be hard."
"OF COURSE. *sighs loudly*" Jungkook leaned on V's back while agreeing to Rapmon.
"Eo? Isn't that Ahn... ummm... Ahnyi? Your previous cousin?" J-hope pointed at you.
"Who the hell is Ahnyi? Its Ahnmi for god's sake. Seriously. Don't you know?" Suga corrected J-hope like it was the biggest mistake
"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Wait... Do you like her? I just said her name wrongly and you were irritated! Right? You like her!"
Now everyone is eyeing Suga. "W-what. Y-you guys believe him?! With his stupid reasoning?!"
"HEOL. YOU STUTTERED." Jin exclaimed dramatically.
"HYUNG! You should have told me! I MIGHT PAIR YOU UP WITH HER."
Jungkook hollered. (HOLLER~ HOLLER~ HOLLERRR~ ignore me pls XD)
"Its umm... ugh its in the past... anyway ITS JUST NOT NOW ANYMORE OKAY?" Suga scratched his head.
"Jungkook! Quick! Bring Ahnyi here now!" J-hope jumped up and down like a kid who is excited for his toys.
Jimin facepalmed himself. "Ahnmi.MI. not Yi." Meanwhile Suga is covering Jungkook's mouth with all his might.

Girls in the cafeteria squealed and siad that they are being so damn "cute". While Ahnmi thinks that they are being so damn annoying.
"Yah, why dont you like them? They look quite good anyways."
"Good? Soji, you serious? Good?" Ahnmi asked while pointing at BTS.
Soji looked at the boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter