oo5

No way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahnmi's POV

"Yah. Ahnmi! What did you give him? He kept staring at us!" Soji asked. Yes, Soji is the name of the girl. Probably my bestfriend.
"A paper?" I looked to the notebook. Oh. my .god. Why the heck is it even there? I dont think I've put this inside my bag?!

Flashback
"JEON AHNMI! COME OUT NOW!" Ahnmi's 'mom' shouted across the mansion.
Why? Why? Why did mom become like this? Its so scary. Im scared. What am i going to do? Young Ahnmi hid inside a block of a wood in the yard.
"Yah! Dont come out! I'll tell you when to come out. When your mother is gone!" Young Ahnmi heard a whisper. She looked to the side and saw a shadow of
a young boy. She looked at him curiously wondering who is he. One minute passed. Two. Three. Four. Five.
"You can come out now! She went out!" That boy faced her but Ahnmi still could not figure who he is because of the sunrays outside.
"Yah! Come out! Why are you still sitting there?" "H-huh?" "Aish! Come out! Come, grab my hand!" Ahnmi grabbed his hand and came out. She looked at the boy.
He look familar? "Who... are you?" "Jeon Jungkook. Yah. Lets go out! Since they are not here. Lets go! *grabs Ahnmi's arm and ran*" "Y-yah!"

Park
They both sat on the swing and ate their ice cream happily. (<3)
"Yah. Why is your mother shouting like a mad dog?"
"Can you stop calling me 'Yah'? I have a name too!"
"What? Ugly girl?"
"Yah!" "You called me 'Yah' so give me a reason why I cant."
"Yah! You Ugly boy! Why are you so annoying?!" "I saved you from that ugly auntie! Yah Ugly girl! Lets go that store!"
They then entered a store named "Pollydots Handcraft". It is a shop for people to do their own notebooks, pens, erasers, files, etc.
"Woah..." Ahnmi gasped when she saw the interior. Its wall is colored with pastel blue and pastel yellow stripes. The whole store is all basically pastel. Which is Ahnmi's favourite.
"Yah! Lets make a notebook!" "Okay! I will want to do a blu- Nah. I dont have money." "Imo! We would like to do two notebooks!" "Sure! That will be 48,000₩ in total"
"*whisper* Yah! I have no money!"
"*ignores* Here's the money!"

End of flashback

"Ahnmi? Ahnmi? Ahnmi?" "..." "YAH! KIM AHNMI! BACK TO EARTH!"
"W-what?!" I then realised everyone is looking at us. Awkward silence.
//DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG//
"Class! Back to your seats!" The students then went back to their seats. Phew. Im still thinking how to break the silence.

End of POV

"Hah. What are you thinking about? Me?"
"N-no! Whats your problem?!"
"Ohhhh~ Someone's angry~"
"Aish... Ugly boy" Ahnmi hissed.

Lunch Break
"Ahnmi-ah Lets go to the basketball court!"
"Sure. But why?"
"Molla~ But lets just go!"
"*sigh* Okay"

"Woah... Who are they? They play basketball so well..."
"You call that good?! For god's sake! I play better than them!"
"You play basketball?!"
"Few years back"
"Woah... You dare to challenge them?"
"I will. Next time"
"Whhhyyyy?" Soji whined.
"Because I dont want to *dduuuhhh t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter