oo9

No way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JEON AHNMIIIIIII COME HEREEEEEE"
Ahnmi looked at him, or rather them suspiciously. Wut. Did he just called me? (im sorry i just had to put the 'wut' there HAHA)
Soji nudged Ahnmi's arm. "Yah, what are you doing? Go! These cute boys are calling you!"
Ahnmi stared at her with her are-you-serious face. "What are you doing?! Gooooo!" Soji pushed her but Ahnmi pulled Soji's arm too.
"I'm going so you have to go with me too!" After they are infront of V, Ahnmi asked "What?"

Suga became really flustered and when beside V and pinched him before he could say anything.
"Ah hyung, Wae?!!" V looked at Suga
"You better shut up" Suga whispered to V while faking a smile to Ahnmi without moving his lips.
Ahnmi and Soji looked at them, confused.
"Ahnyi! Who is that girl behind you? Is she the new girl?" J-hope asked.
"Ahnyi? Her name is Ahnmi!" Soji corrected J-hope once again.
"Okay. Whatever. Whats your name? You look pretty cute. Wanna hang out after school?" J-hope sent her a wink.
"Ew! You ! Who would want to hang out with you?!" Soji showed her digusted face. Bts laughed as this was the first time J-hope was being rejected.
"Yah! Whats so funny?! Hmph!"
"Seriously though, whats your name?" Jimin asked.
"Soji. Lee Soji. What are you names though? I only know that you guys are rich"
BTS widened their eyes. There is someone who doesnt know them?!
"Errrr... Did I say anything wrong?" Soji asked softly.
"N-not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter