oo7

No way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey peeps! Im sorry for being so lazy lately. I have been rolling around, literally.

"JEON JUNGKOOKKKKKKKKKKK! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" The teacher shouted.
"Saem, why are you so ugly?" Jungkook shot back.
"U-ugl- JEON JUNGKOOK GO TO YOUR SEAT NOW" The teacher shouted out of embarrassement.
The class laughed when they saw the teacher's face. It was burning red.
In the midst of these, Ahnmi was thinking about that man who blocked them.

Flashback
"Yah! Excuse me! Dont block the pathway!" Soji shouted at the man who blocked them.
The man didn't move. Instead, he glared at Soji and then looked at Ahnmi.
"Kim Ahnmi?"
"Y-yes?" Ahnmi stuttered. Suprised that a stranger knows her name.
"Take care of the people you have now. Cherish the times together."
"H-huh?"
"*sigh* Just remember what I have said."
End of Flashback

"KIM AHNMI! STOP DAYDREAMING! AND ANSWER TO QUESTION 23 TO 27!"
"H-huh? O-oh. Its... uuhhhhhhh....its....."
BamBam sitting beside Ahnmi pushed his book to her desk.
"Its.... Its option 2!" Ahnmi then smiled at BamBam. He smiled back too. Jungkook scoffed. Ahnmi glared at him.
"Thank you!" Ahnmi whispered to Bambam. "Wellies~"

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A sharp, high-pitched voice screamed through the cafeteria.
Ahnmi rolled her eyes. "JUNGKOOK OPPAAAAAAA" Hyunji continued screaming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter