Side Story 4 - Beauty and the Gorgeous Beast (TOP - Tiffany)

2 Hearts

Tiffany look at her reflection in the mirror and can't help to feel amazed. She never wear this type of dress, and it's really make her look different. They give her dress with her favorite color, eventhough the color only spread vaguely around the bottom of her dress, she still feel happy. She can't help feel gorgeous because the dress is make her feel that way.

The dress is in white with vague pink in the bottom, it have off shoulder sleeves with large white roses sewn on it. The roses were hanging on both side of her arms. From the front, her white dress might look plain but from the back, Tiffany have to expose half of her back before it dissapear into white corset with straps along her back which tightened with a white ribbon, in addition 3 large white roses has decorate her back dress and make it more lovely. With a delicate embroidery white corset which hug around her waist as a top combine with flowline satin material which touch the floor and enough layer to make it slightly volume without make it look like a ball gown. Overall, Tiffany feel like a princess and it give her a confident.

To sweeten her appearance, the stylist unnie has curled her black hair and arranged it into a french braid start from both side of her head. and tied it together in the middle and keep the rest of her curl hair into a big messy braid and keep it to one side of her shoulder where the tip of her hair reach almost half of her arm. The stylist unnie didn't have to put extention hair for her since she has grew her hair for almost this past years. So, to decorate her black hair, the Stylist unnie has put small flowers, which smell like jasmine, all around her braided hair, while keep several curl of her earlock breaks free from the braid to make it look more irrestible.

Eventhough she is amazed with what she wear right now, deep inside she still try to manage her thought from when Mina unnie told her that she will paired up with Tabi (TOP) Oppa. Tiffany was little bit surprise when she saw 2 men stepped into the studio. At first, she didn't recognize them and only realize that one of them is seems more superior than the other and he is spreading testosterone all over the studio and awed the female population in it, well, almost though, if you excluded Mina unnie who seems fine stand so close to them. Tiffany unprepared when she finally realize both of them were Jonghyun and Tabi oppa.

Even Yoona, who always keep her cool, didn't say anything and staring at them like she got . On second thought, that were a weird reaction she ever saw from Yoona, she never see that Yoona can be that dazzled over a men before, not even once. There always a first for everything, thought Tiffany as she smile mischieviously. It's about time Yoona put some interest to other man after what happen to her. continued Tiifany in her mind.

Suddenly Tiffany froze for a moment when a thought come up to her.

Wait! thought Tiffany. If Yoona is stunned because she interest to one of them, who is she interested to? continued Tiffany, lost in her own thought.

Don't tell me it's Jonghyunnie, said Tiffany in her mind. No, it's impossible, considering our groups growing closer after Yonghwa and the Maknae become official couple, it's kinda strange that she suddenly interest to one of them after all this years, why now? and why him? continued Tiffany as she tidy up her dress and her braided hair.

It's not a wonder if Tiffany would think that, because Yoona never once said or showed or even give a hint that she have an ounce of interest to their "brother-in-law" beside she as closer to them as other SNSD member. Just like Hyo who grow closer to Jungshin because of their choding and witty personalities or Minhyukkie who been adored by the rest of them because of his eye-smile, perhaps, it could happen to Jonghyun and Yoona, beside both of them are "chingoo" after all, it's not so surprising if they has develop the same bond and Tiffany might didn't notice about it all this time.

I don't think it would be Tabi Oppa too, thought Tiffany as she take a deep sigh. SNSD member might know BIGBANG member almost throughout their early career, but the members they could close to probably only the maknae and Daesung, maybe because of their bright and outgoing personalities, while for the other three not so much, at least not to her. Is not like the three of them have a bad personalities or anything, it just, when come to them, Tiffany can always feel the awkwardness everytime and maybe to her, three of them are Oppa and those barrier prevent her to be able feel other than respectful and polite. Well, maybe it's only her who feel that way and perhaps the other SNSD member just feel fine about it, she don't know.

I dont know have any idea. I should asked her myself since apparently I'm start losing my ability, thought Tiffany refering to her sharpness which usually come in handy to something like this. Tiffany usually can read or sense something unusual with all of her members, just like what happen to Seohyun with her high level stubborness, or recently, Taeyeon's odd behaviour who catch her attention as clear as the sky, which she will confront her for that  as soon as she finish this job.

"Fany-Ah," said someone from the dressing room doorway, distract her from her own thought. Tiffany turned her head and found Younhi, Mina unnie assistant which turns out to be same age "chingoo" with her. Younhi is walk in with a full-length white cloak in her hand. As Younhi come closer, Tiffany can see that the cloak covered by fur and hooded. "Let's put you on this, shall we?"

"Huaa, Younhi-Ah, is that a fur? Can I touch it?" asked Tiffany as she widened her eyes and can't help to feel amazed.

"Sure," said Younhi as she give the cloak to Tiffany, to be carressed. "Here."

Tiffany raise her hands to receive the cloak and feel the fur softness in her hands. She can't resist to feel the fur and brought it to her cheek and feel it there. "Is this a real fur?"

"No, it's a faux fur but with extraordinary material." answered Younhi. "Mina unnie, doesn't like to use any kind of fur from living creatures what so ever. She said, it's gives her an eerie feeling." continued Younhi.

"Unnie said that?" asked Tiffany look confused. "but I always thought she have the strongest personality I've ever known. I didn't know she can be scared, moreover, by a fur?"

"She said that, so I won't found out that she actually despite any kind of humans and animals abuse," said Younhi. "In any form. Period." continued her as she makes a gesture to mark her word.

'How did you know that?" asked Tiffany more curious.

"I happen saw several receipts from charities and I think I saw one from WWF (World Wildlife Fund) on Mina unnie's desk when I deliver some photos for her." answered Younhi. "When I have a gut to ask her about it, she told me that I must have hallucinating and that she never do such thing, ever. That's why, I'm guessing she don't want me to know about it."

"I don't understand why she need to hide it, it's not like it a shame thing to do," said Tiffany as she take a deep sigh. "Sometime, I don't know how Mina unnie's brain works. It always been a mystery for me."

Younhi laugh softly and nod her head as agreement to Tiffany's statements. "I think she like to do a good thing, she just hate to mention it."

"Well, she probably waiting for us in the studio, so we should go now." said Younhi. "Let me help you put that cloak on."

"Nde, Komawo (Thanks)." replied Tiffany as she give the cloak back to Younhi so that she can wrap her with it.

After Younhi satisfied with her arrangement over Tiffany''s appearance, they both walk to the doorway and go to the next door studio.

***

Standing tall in black suit while watching everyone passing by around him is Tabi oppa. Tiffany barely see him with this dim light, moreover, with black hair and the black suit he's been wearing, it makes him almost slip off in the first sight. The only thing that makes Tiffany could spot him is because his unusual standing posture, well okay, not only because of that which make her able to see him, it also because a beam of lights which peeking through wooden board infront of him. With height above average and a little bit mohawk hair cut he could be mistaken as a marines, beside, his aura which spreading I-am-a-real-"namja" kinda thing, makes him harder to be ignored. The gleam of lights has makes his jawline feature as clear as the sky and although she only see him from a side, it enough to make Tiffany realize the charisma which radiate from him just from his standing position.

With Tabi oppa focus on something else in front of him, Tiffany can't help to explore Tabi oppa with her eyes. From the top of his mohawk haircut to his sharp-edged nose and his thin lips, straight to his "arrogant' chin and his "manly" jawline, to his mandarin collar which courteously hug half of his neck and his graceful black suit which covered his firm shoulders through his slim-cut black pants. Eventhough Tabi oppa has put his right hand in his pocket, Tiffany still can see the embroidery in his wrist-suit. Tiffany fascinated to see that although Tabi oppa is look relax, his figure is stood firmly. Tiffany manage to continue staring before someone has notice her arrival and greet her, after that one by one realize her presence make her turn away from Tabi oppa.

Seunghyun (Tabi real name) turn his head when corner of his eyes catch something bright which give this gloomy studio a warmth feeling. He little bit startled instantly when he realize that the bright thing is actually Tiffany who just enter the studio, covered in full-white outfit. Right from her head which covered by white hoodie, to her toes which covered by the white cloak she's been wearing. The only color on her beside white is black and it's her braided hair which poking out from her hoodie and left hanging on her right shoulder. Seunghyun keep staring at Tiffany just to make sure that his eyes don't play trick on him while everyone has surround the gorgeous creature from his sight, greet and praise her lovely appearance.

How much a girl could change into someone else, though Seunghyun as he remember his meeting with Tiffany and Yoona this morning, how come one elegant and confident woman could turn into fairy like this and looks like she pop up from fairytale book? asked him in his mind.

That's how Tiffany found Tabi oppa. While Tiffany greet everyone back and say her gratitude for their praise toward her, she still manage to realize that Tabi oppa is now staring at her. He looking at her without flinch from where his stand, while everyone come to greet and give her a praise about her appearance and then go again to do what they have to do. The way Tabi oppa stare at her, which he didn't bother to hide it, makes her heart strangely flutter. Its odd, because she never felt like this since high school and it was ancient ago, moreover, she never felt this way toward Tabi oppa before and it's make her confused.

Since apparently, Mina unnie has decided that both of them will act as a couple, Tiffany just hope that she won't look amateur and unprofessional just because she never pull any couple photoshot with anyone before. Well, she never have a chance to work together with Tabi oppa like this and with just two of us as the beginning, not make it easier for her. Beside, since the awkwardness is still there, no matter how much Tiffany try to be normal, probably that's why she have this feeling.

I probably just feeling fluster because this is my first time working with him without one of my member around, thought Tiffany try to convince herself. Well, Yoona is here too though, but since we didn't do this together, so I can called it work alone, right.

But, Tiffany stand there, awkwardly, didn't know whether she should start moving or not, even if she want to walk, the way Tabi oppa staring at her, is enough to stop her will. Tiffany can't read his eyes from this distance but she still manage to feel the intensity which spreading from the way he didn't move his eyes from her. Tiffany know about Tabi oppa famous eyes. The eyes who can melt any woman, no matter how old they are, she saw it sometimes from his group music videos, in magazines, from the movies he starred at or the CFs, but to face it directly it's her first time and it's makes her nervous and not sure about herself. Tiffany don't want end up to be one of the woman who fall for his eyes, which it's must be a long list by the way, she just want to be more than that, somehow. Don't ask why because she don't have an answer for that, but one thing for sure, she just don't want to be in the same ship as other woman, she feel she should behave for her dignity sake as a woman and as SNSD member.

In the end, there they are, stood still in their place, watching at each other. Tabi oppa eyes looks fiery and different, it's almost glow in this dim light, but there's no way human eyes could glow in the dark, so TIffany decide to blame her blurry sight.

Seunghyun is drown in his thought and didn't move his eyes from TIffany, while Tiffany was also trap in Seunghyun's eyes and couldn't force herself to look away. The distance in between makes people around them didn't realize that both Seunghyun and Tiffany are in staring contest. Although people walk back and forth around them and sometime covered their sight to each other, it didn't stop them from staring at each other while one is wondering what is been going through in the other parties mind.

At some point, Tiffany manage to turn her head and look away from Seunghyun. Even so, her heart already flutter and her heartbeat is pounding hard in her chest. She can feel the warmth is spread in her cheeks and she know that its probably redden. Thank goodness that the hoodie she's been wearing could somehow hide her face a little bit and she could pull herself together before she have to raise her head and act like nothing happen, that her cheeks were never redden, that her heart were not flutter like a teenager and that her heatbeat were never pounding as hard as it is, furthermore, she never wondering whether he also think that she is beautiful just like everyone else whose praised her earlier.

Since when that is matter to me? thought Tiffany scolded herself for able to think about it, she grab her hoodie with both hands, try to keep her arrogant thought from drifted out of her head, as if people will able to seize those thought, if it manage to drift away. Yaa! Hwang Mi-young! pull yourself and stop being low-minded, continue Tiffany as she scold herself, again. What in his mind is none of your business, so move on young lady! before you make yourself a laughing stock.

Tiffany try to calm herself and after a while she manage to raise her head and found out that Tabi oppa no longer stand in his place, no longer staring at her and he seems out of her sight. Tiffany look around as she didn't understand why she feel the disappointment just because Tabi oppa didn't stare at her anymore.

Refuse to feel that any further, Tiffany grab her dress which reach the floor and raise it a little bit so she can walk easier. She walk toward to which appear to be a somekind of set, if judged from the wooden board which hinder her view and bunch of studio lamps which surrounding it.

Tiffany reach the place where Tabi oppa stood previously and realize what is been Tabi oppa stared at before, that is the activities from several staffs which busily walk around carrying something, yelling about something or asked something to other staffs. Eventhough Tiffany only look from the crack in two wooden board, she can see several trees. Curious about what is going on behind the wooden board, Tiifany take a further walk to around the wooden board.

Tiffany can't help to feel surprise as soon as she realize that she is staring at a forest, well, the replica of it actually, but it still give her the feeling that she is somehow has arrive into one. She know that this studio is wide enough, but with all of the replica of these trees, it makes the studio so full and barely have empty spot. The staffs has made replica of oak trees and some of sandalwood trees, it seems not in exact size but she can't tell. They made the floor covered by wild grass and some wild plant here and there. Tiffany can't see deep inside those trees because of poor lighting but if she calculate correctly from the distance she have to take to reach this studio, there were still have enough room over there.

After get over with her shock, Tiffany start to look around and realize that the gloomy feeling which gives from this studio is because there are no windows, instead she can see a lot of studio lamps hanging way up in the ceiling, in various size and various color. Some corner of the studio is full of technology equipments while in opposite side, people busily try to build the natural alive. This contrast somehow is ironically beautiful to her.

For a few second Tiffany looking around the set and she stop when her eyes catch the glimpse of Tabi oppa. He is in the middle of conversation with one of the staff and he seems enjoy talking to him. Tiffany little bit confused because it seems that Tabi oppa looks approachable, so different from their early meeting, when Mina unnie introduce him to her and announced about the couple thing. Back then, Tabi oppa looks so timid and probably shy? He polite of course and well-mannered, but when she greet and gave him her signature's smile, he was looked back at her shyly, bow right away and never looked at her again until a couple minute ago when they stunned at each other's eyes.

Tiffany thought that probably Tabi oppa was also feel the awkwardness between them after all, but after what happen earlier, the thought of that makes her doubtful and it left her confused even more. They might not that close, but they're also not completely stranger. They had work together before, they met in music show back stage, greet each other if their both group have a crossed path, she even visit his group waiting room with other SNSD member just to greet him and his group members. So it should be enough reason to not feel awkward anymore after all this years, yet, it still there.

Tiffany didn't feel his timid and awkward personality if Tabi oppa with his group member and has met her coincidentally, but it's so obvious earlier and it's hard not to notice about it. Will both of us be okay with this situation? thought Tiffany to herself. Mina unnie is as sharp as a shark, she probably can see everything through her camera. 

How can we act as a couple with unspoken awkwardness such as this? thought Tiffany as she worried that Mina unnie will find her flaw and think that she unprofessional. I should take a step forward if he won't and make this work. It's not like this is my first time, so I should be okay to take a lead, right?

Tiffany take a step and move closer to where Tabi oppa and the staff are standing and having a conversation. On halfway, the staff realize her presence and cut off his conversation with Tabi oppa to greet her.

"Tiffany-ssi," said him. "Wow, you look awesome!?!!" praised him with admiration in his eyes.

Tabi oppa turned his head to see Tiffany as soon as her name comes out, his head turned to see Tiffany with a quick glance and he right away bow awkwardly, then he suddenly quiet as Tiffany involved in conversation with the staff. Although Tabi oppa try to avoid looking at her, but once or twice, Tiffany realize that he is take a glance at her and then when TIffany caught him staring, Tabi oppa bow his head right away.

Tabi oppa didn't seems rude or ignore her, he just don't look at her, at least try not to. While Tiffany try to answer the staff question while steal a glance to Tabi oppa which looks suddenly timid and stand awkwardly, try not to interfere with her and the staff conversation or join the conversation itself. It makes Tiffany feel uncomfortable and feel sorry for interrupt their conversation earlier.

"Oppa," said Tiffany suddenly and makes Tabi Oppa turned his head in a quick turn, TIffany almost thought he will break his neck by doing it so quickly. "You look so good on that custome. It is a custome, right?" asked Tiffany try to make conversation with him.

"Ah, nde," answered Tabi oppa shortly. Tiffany manage to take a quick look on Tabi oppa custome or it's look like three-pieces suit for more precisely. The vest he's been wearing have the same embroidery like in his wrist-suit and instead wearing a necktie, the stylist has give him a black scarf and decorate it with a middle size multi color brooch, Tiffany couldn't decide the exact color because its keep changing. Tiffany manage to catch Tabi oppa glance to her in a split second before his head turn away and keep his eyes down. But, in that split second Tiffany still able to see Tabi oppa eyes.

Not sure what she saw, Tiffany take a step closer to where Tabi oppa stand. Her move is notice by Seunghyun who raise his head right away, startled for the sudden closeness.

"Pink," mumble Tiffany unconciously as she take more step closer to take a good look of Seunghyun eyes. Her bold move has surprise Seunghyun but he couldn't take a step back from her. "You have a pink eyes, Oppa?" asked Tiffany again to him. Well, the stylist indeed has make him wear a pink contact lenses. He never wear this kind of color, but he admit that he look different on it, moreover, the stylist said its glow in the dark, just a perfect for his beast character. It makes him wonder though, is there any beast have a pink eyes? Well, he will never know until he meet one. Until then, he will be the only beast with a pink eyes, ever.

"Ah, nde, they make me wear this," answered Seunghyun with his deep voice, can't help to answered Tiffany question because she looks so lively and looks amazed with his pink eyes. "It didn't look good?" said Seunghyun can't help to asked.

"It's look so good on you, Oppa," said Tiffany smile with her signature eye-smile and looks excited with his pink eyes, she continued staring at his eyes, well at his pink eyes actually. Didn't know whether Tiffany realized that Seunghyun is also able to see her face upclose. Her radiant brown eyes, her flawless milk skin, her braided black her which he realized now is smell like jasmine or even her kissable lips which looks like covered by light pink lipstick. She might covered with full-length fur cloak, but it can't hide how gorgeous she is. Seunghyun know that she is wear a flowline dress inside the cloak, he can see the bottom of it when she walked toward him earlier, the kind of dress which makes her like a floating in the air. "You looks different." continued Tiffany, drag Seunghyun from his thought about her.

"Ah, chincha-yo(Oh, really?)," asked Seunghyun. "Isanghan anhi gojyo? Pink saeg-seunikka (It's not weird, right? Because of it's pink color)," continued him as he found that he can easily answered her with confident because of Tiffany's bright personality.

"Of course is not weird, oppa. I love pink color and the color is really look good on you," convinced Tiffany as she nod to emphasize her statement. "You just short a pair of fangs and you'll be perfect."

Seunghyun can't help to chuckle at Tiffany statement. "Fang?" asked Seunghyun confused. "Wouldn't it make me a vampire instead a beast?"

"Oo... right," realized Tiffany. "I think you will look more vampire than a beast and Mina unnie should change our theme into 'Beauty and the Vampire'," continued her makes laughter comes out from the staff which still there and hear their conversation, Tabi oppa is also smile when hear her explanation and it makes her smiling too.

"What?" asked Tiffany as she confused about why both Tabi oppa and the staff laugh after she said that. "I'm not made that up. Unnie probably would thought that too, you know."

"She probably will," answered Jinho hyung, the staff which he talked to earlier, as Seunghyun see he nod his head as an agreement. "if judging from her extraordinary character, you can expect anything from her. She is unique."

"Or," said Tiffany again, attract their attention. "She probably will just call us black and white instead a snow white." continued Tiffany as she pointed out Seunghyun's outfit and her white cloak which just realized by Seunghyun that their outfits are indeed black and white.

"Jeongmal-yo? (Really?)" asked Seunghyun curious. "She will change our theme just because the outfit?"

Tiffany laugh at the seriousness in Tabi oppa face, as if he really believe that Mina unnie will really do what she told him, "Anie~yo, Oppa~. Cho-nen nongdam hangeo-ya! (Of course not, Oppa. I'm just kidding!)" answered Tiffany with her famous aegyo voice which makes Seunghyun shyly smile and can't help to like it.

"I thought you're serious," said Seunghyun. "You seems know her well. Are you close to her?"

"Nde, you can say that, Oppa," answered Tiffany while admit their closeness. "She was Seohyun's sunbae in the university. They were close back then and she become close to all SNSD member ever since." continued Tiffany as she smile and happy to their progress, at least now they are talking, eventhough only something such trivial as this.

"Hmm, keuro-kuna (Hmm, I see)," said Seunghyun as he nod as if he understand it.

"Well, I love to chat more with you guys but I need to check several things before the boss arrive, so, I have to go," said the staff to Tabi oppa and her. "I leave first, Seunghyun-Ah, let's talk again later, Okay." continued him as he walk away and bow to both Seunghyun and Tiffany.

"Algeusimnida, Jinho hyung," answered Seunghyun as he also bow back 90 degrees to Jinho hyung. "Have a good work."

"Have a good day, Oppa" answered Tiffany at the same time and apparently she also bow with 90 degrees to the staff and give him her last signature smile, which accept by the staff with smile at her back brightly.

After the staff, which called as Jinho, disappear behind the wooden board for a while, leave them alone, they both suddenly quiet and didn't know what to say and it makes both of them trap in awkwardly silence.

"Is he your friend, Oppa?" asked Tiffany, decided to say something because she can't stand the awkwardness between them.

"Not really," answered Seunghyun, as he feel delightful to be called Oppa by her, didn't know why. "I just met him here and we chat for a while. Why did you ask?"

"You both just met here?" asked Tiffany looks surprise. "I thought he was your friend because you seems close." continued Tiffany as she remembering how comfortable Tabi oppa is while chat with Jinho Oppa previously, as if they've a best friend. Tiffany didn't realize that she kinda feel disappointed because for someone who just met, Tabi oppa can chat comfortably while with her always end up awkwardly.

"Maybe because I asked him about the set and since he is the one who responsible to made it, he kinda excited to explain it to me," answered Seunghyun.

"Hmm.. so that's why," said Tiffany.

Then, as soon as she finished saying that, they both fall into silence again and the awkwardness which disappear previously has crawl back, surround them even deeper, because now, they both are realize it. Tiffany didn't understand why the awkwardness is fill in the air again, she thought she make a good progress and this turn point has make her hesitate to make another move, worry that it become more awkward than before. She never have problem to start a conversation with anyone before, but with Tabi oppa, it seems she have to try harder.

But before they fall deeper, suddenly someone has shout, asking Tiffany's existence from behind the wooden board.

"Where is Mi-young~Ah?" said the voice. Tiffany know right away that the voice is belong to Minami unnie, not because her indistinctive voice but more because she said her real name bluntly, although Tiffany has specifically told her that she rather called by Tiffany or Stephanie instead Mi Young but as stubborn as a bull can be, there's nothing compare to Minami unnie.

"I think she already on the set," said someone, answered Mina unnie question.

Then Tiffany can't hear the next thing Mina unnie said, she only heard some mumbling, perhaps Mina unnie is giving an instruction to whoever she talked to.

Few minute later, Tiffany hear a footsteps behind the wooden board, she turn her head to wait Mina unnie appearance from it and as soon as she appear, Tiffany wave at her to make Mina unnie notice where she's standing.

"Aigoo," said Minami as soon as she saw Tiffany. "Why did my girls looks lovely today?"

"My girls?" asked Tiffany. "You already see Yoona, unnie?" 

"I did, I just finished their portion while ago," said Minami. "They probably changing right now, if Yoona succeed to waking up Jonghyun."

"Waking him up?" asked Tiffany right away, almost missed what just been said by Minami unnie because she said it with calm tone.

"Well, he kinda fell asleep in the middle of the shooting," answered Mina unnie calmly. "I do told him that he can sleep but I didn't know he will actually sleep." 

"He fell asleep?" asked Tiffany again as she surprise. "How come, unnie?" 

"I just asked him to lay down with Yoona and planned to take a few pictures and then wrapped it up, didn't notice he slept if Yoona didn't told me that he was and Yoona sort of... stuck in his arms right now."

"What are you talking about, Unnie?" asked Tiffany in shocked, she looks horrified to hear Minami explanation which she saying with extremely calm. "You let Yoona lay down? Why she have to lay down? Where? On what? And with him? Why? and how come she end up being stuck? What that even supposed to mean? Why don't somebody help her? Why don't you help her? Unnie, tell me it's not as worse as it sound?"

"Woaah, Miyoung-Ah," said Mina right away, she looks a little bit surprise by Tiffany's question series. "Take it easy, you make me sound like I left her with a monster. Calm down will you, of course I won't leave her there without any help, I'm not an idiot. I already asked someone to help Yoona while on my way here."

"You not help her yourself?" asked Tiffany sound upset.

"I was," answered Minami, defending herself. "I told Yoona to wake up Jonghyun-ssi, scream in his ear if she must. That always works all the time if I want to wake up my lazy workers."

"That is what you called helping her?" asked Tiffany didn't believe what she heard.

"Well, I saw Yoona really do shouting at Jonghyun-ssi ear," answered Minami seriously, mistaken the Tiffany's shocking face as disbelieve of what she said. "I swear."

Tiffany didn't say anything and just open as she didn't know what to say to Mina unnie. She want to shake Mina unnie so that the bolt in her head could tightened and makes her brain works normal, but that's only her wishful thinking, because no way it will fix eventhough she manage to shake her as hard as she could.

"Yaa, Hwang Mi Young!" shout Minami as she realize that Tiffany look at her like she's alien or something. "Don't look at me like that. You have to believe me, I really asked someone to help her. I even him to the studio where they were." continued Minami, but she silently keep the truth that she actually just point out the studio while grab the first person that passing through the hallway she's been walking, but Miyoung-ie didn't need to know that, right?

"Okay, unnie," said Tiffany after some time, but her voice still full of hesitation. "Fine, I'm just gonna trust you for this, although I feel I shouldn't."

"Of course, you have to trust me," answered Minami as she smile brightly. "Even when the world collapse, you still can trust me."

Tiffany shake her head as she give up talking, argue more precisely and she didn't understand the colleration between the world collapsing and the trust that Mina unnie asked from her, but after a few years know about Mina unnie, Tiffany stop trying to dive into Mina unnie's way of thinking. If Seohyun is 4D, than Mina unnie must be 8... no, 16D.

"Unnie," said Tiffany in the end. "I might trust you, but I still have to tell the girls that you left Yoona alone with a man," said Tiffany calmly, slight threatened Minami.

"What?" asked Mina surprise. "I don't do that. I'm not left her with....., okay so I am left her with a man, but is not any man, Mi Young-Ah. Hyunnie told me once that Jonghyun-ssi is trustworthy and gentleman, so, since Hyunnie said that, I guess I could left her with him. Beside, he was fell asleep, he won't be able to do anything. He didn't even move from his last position." continued Minami. Well, because he didn't move from his last position which makes Yoona stuck in his arms though, but it doesn't mean her loyal unnie here, should know about it too.

Tiffany keep silence for a while, before finally she said, "Well, I know Jonghyunnie and I trust him more than I trust you, Unnie," said Tiffany as she squinted her eyes, as if she can read Minami's thought.

"By the way, unnie," said Tiffany suddenly, her face changed from suspicious into curious. "What kind of pictures you take that makes Yoona need to lay down?"

"That's my Princess," said Mina as act like she greet and bow as if Tiffany one of royalty member. "is something you need to do for me too today."

"Something I need to do?" asked Tiffany startled, did Mina unnie said that I have to lay down around near someone whose nothing but testosteron and charisma? Can anybody get through that alive? Wait, Eun Hye unnie still breathing the last time I saw her, so, it probably safe, well, if I'm not survive after this, I don't know what to do, thought Tiffany in her mind, from outside she didn't show it but deep inside her she start panicking.

"You'll see, it will be Daebak!" said Mina short. "I need to check my camera and the preparation progress, so I will leave you for a while," continued Mina as she see to faraway, probably search for her asisstants.

"Stay here and be good girl and you look lovely by the way." said Mina unie again, when she found the one she's been search, as soon as she finish saying that, Mina walk away to the corner of the studio, without waiting Tiffany's answer, leaving her speechless. 

Seunghyun who keep silence as he watch with interest the conversation between Tiffany and their photographer. He saw Tiffany turned speechless and the photographer, who seems have unique personality, walk away from them and disappear in the corner.

"I don't understand her," mumbling Tiffany, more likely she's talk to herself, but Seunghyun can still hear her. "I will never understand her."

"Is she always like that?" asked Seunghyun to Tiffany after keep silence during their conversation. he half afraid to join the conversation he didn't quite understand and the other half, he found it interesting watch them argued.

"Nde?" asked Tiffany, turn her head to him, as if she just realized that he is here with her. "Ah, Oppa. Mianhe-yo (I'm Sorry), I didn't mean to ignore you with Mina unnie," continued Tiffany looks worry that she might offended him and she sound apologetic, feels not enough just saying it, Tiffany start to bow to Seunhyun.

"Ani, Ani, gwenchana-yo (No, No, It's okay)," answered Seunghyun right away, he automatically catch Tiffany's both arms to prevent her to bow deeper to him.

Seunghyun intend just to straighten up Tiffany's body with slight power, but he didn't expect how light Tiffany is. He end up use more power than it should, it makes Tiffany's body swing quickly and ends up in his embrace. Didn't know who more surprise, Tiffany who didn't understand why she end up looking up to glowing pink eyes within close range or Seunghyun who can't move and losing his breathe because of pair of brown eyes whose now staring at him with shock.

It takes a few second for Seunghyun to let go of Tiffany and when he did, he slowly let go his grip in Tiffany's arms until he no longer touch her while during the process, his eyes didn't moved from staring at her brown eyes just like Tiffany who seems unconciously staring at his eyes. This situation is nervewrecking and makes both of them didn't know how to break it.

"Mi young-Ah! Seunghyun-ssi! we will begin the shooting in 5 minutes," shout Minami from across the studio.

The shouting makes both Tiffany and Seunghyun startled and it breaks the situation which just been going through between them, the kind of situation that they can't even named it. Tiffany who realize that she is standing too close, start to take a step back, although all she want to do is inhale the fragrance that she caught from Seunghyun as much as she could.

It doesn't mean that Seunghyun is able to pull himself together right away. He almost hold Tiffany from stepping back if he didn't question himself why he want to pull her back to him. In the end Seunghyun manage to hold it and just staring at her. The hoodie which covered Tiffany's head has fall down and display her braided hair which decorate with small flowers. Seunghyun realize that he didn't hallucinated a while ago when he thought he smell jasmine, because the scent is coming out from Tiffany.

"I'm sorry," said Seunghyun with his deep voice, the hoarse in it makes his voice even deeper. His voice somehow makes a Tiffany's heart move in certain beat. "Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to use such a power."

"I'm okay, Oppa," answered Tiffany as she smile, but her voice is break and Seunghyun almost can't hear what she's saying. "I'm just surprise."

"I'm really sorry," said Seunghyun again with apologetic tone and Tiffany can see the concerns in his face. "It won't happen again."

"Ah, I said I'm okay, Oppa," answered Tiffany try to console his concern. "So, you don't need to be worry. I'm totally fine."

"Keureu-yo? (You think so?)" asked Seunghyun still looks worry.

"I'm fine." said Tiffany shortly. "What did you asked me earlier, Oppa? I'm sorry I didn't hear you." continued Tiffany, asking Tabi oppa to stop him from continuously apologize to her.

"Nde?" asked Seunghyun didn't ready to a sudden question. "Oh, I was asked about the photographer, that you've been talked to, is she always like that?"

"Oh, you mean Mina unnie? Yes, she always been like that, as far as I remember. That is her nature, everyone in this building know her for that." answered Tiffany as she smile brightly while talk about Mina unnie. "I think anyone who have works with her will probably know her too. Do you think she's weird?"

"No, of course not," said Seunghyun fast as he shake his head as a disagreement. "Unique maybe, but not weird."

"I think she's weird," said Tiffany boldly, makes Seunghyun surprise with her blunt statement.

"You think she's weird?" asked Seunghyun with a smile in his face.

"In a good way," continued Tiffany finishing her statement. "She's bizarre, that's all I'm going to say. She is bizarrely good."

"Is that even a word?" asked Seunghyun as he find it fascinating to talk with Tiffany. "What that means?"

"She's good in everything she do, but still she have this bizarre personality to the point that we all can tollerate with it." answered Tiffany, try to explain Mina unnie to him. "I'm not saying she's bad, on the contrary, she have a wonderful bizarre personality."

"You make me confused," said Seunghyun.

"Well, you have to experience it yourself, Oppa, so that you can understand what I mean," replied Tiffany. "It's kinda hard to explain."

"I guess I just need to do that then," said Seunghyun which agreed by Tiffany by nodding her head.

"Mi young-Ah! Seunghyun-ssi! Let's start this, shall we?" asked Minami with sudden appearance, makes both of them turn their head to her.

"Nde," answered both of them.

"Okay, now," said Minami. "Mi young-Ah, I want you to walk through those trees, slowly, like you are enjoy yourself and enjoy this beautiful day. You keep walk straight ahead until you find a lake."

"There is a lake?" asked Tiffany surprise, it's natural to ask that since they are in 5th floor.

"Just a replica of it," answered Minami relax. "After you find the lake, play in the water, sit down or anything, just show your usual self, Mi Young-Ah and improvise, okay, until the moment Seunghyun-ssi is come to cast a spell on you."

"Cast a what?" asked Tiffany try to follow Mina unnie instruction. Seunghyun who's been listening is also seems try to understand it.

"Cast a spell, Mi young-Ah," answered Mina unnie patiently before she turn to face Seunghyun. "Now, Seunghyun-ssi, for your single shot, I want you turn yourself into a Beast, the most fierce you'll ever produce within you. I let you to improvise and interpret your own Beast, don't be stuck to the original, I even persuade you to make it differ from it." continued Minami as she explain her analogue for her version of Beauty and The Beast.

Both Tiffany and Seunghyun fall silence and try to digest the analogue she's been saying. Well, it is a little bit different from the original, thought Minami to her self. But I don't want to trap into tipical Beauty and The Beast, it's boring. I'm just hoping they both can pull this.

"Well, are you get it?" asked Minami start to impatient.

"We'll try, unnie," answered Tiffany for both her and Tabi oppa who seems still try to digest.

"Okay then," said Minami as she clap her hand. "Let me grab my camera and we good to go."

Without waiting for an answered, Minami walk away to grab her camera, leaving both Tiffany and Seunghyun staring each other with confusion all over their face.

"I know now what you mean by bizarrely good," said Seunghyun after sometime.

Tiffany chuckle with Seunghyun comment. " I told you, the bizarrely good is not enough to describe her."

"I guess not," answered Seunghyun. "How am I gonna turn into the most fierce Beast with pink eyes? Why they even make me put into this color?"

"Why? The pink is a beautiful color, I love pink," said Tiffany.

"I know," said Seunghyun unconciously.

"You know, Oppa?" asked Tiffany startled.

"Of course," said Seunghyun. "it's written in national news along with sport articles, how come I'm not know it."

Tiffany laugh as she find it hilarious, not about the news but the way Tabi oppa saying it.

"You act as if you dislike it but I know you like pink too, Oppa," said Tiffany as she squinted her eyes. "I read it somewhere before."

"I am," answered Seunghyun admit it without hesitation.

Tiffany chuckles as she said, "Daebak! We should become a 'Pink Couple'."

Seunghyun surprise with Tiffany's comment but he smile to hide it, although he find it okay to be pair up with her. They were both indeed recognize as an idol who love pink, when it's normal for Tiffany as a girl to love pink, some people find it weird that he love pink too. He didn't understand why they feel that, afterall color is just a color, it doesn't mean it decreased his essence as a man. Seunghyun realize that he was wear a lot of shocking color back then, pink, mint, yellow, flowerly and other color which never imagine to be wear by a man, but as a time goes by, her preference has changed to be more down to earth color, maybe because he getting older and wiser to pick a color which suit him well. Now, he love to look at a girl in pink, it's give him a refreshing feeling and make him realize that this day is beautiful day.

Meanwhile, as Seunghyun is drown to his own thought, Tiffany just realize that she has said something weird when 'a pink couple' pop out from . She just hoping that they won't become awkward again just because she said that they should become a couple, not that is going to happen though.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I might dissapointing most of you by not updating about Minami or Jongyoon or perhaps Yongseo, so I might not make any promotion for this one, but I just have to finish this because it's keep stabbing my brain and I need to get it out (if you know what I mean -_____-! )

I'm VIP before I stuck to Yongseo and it thanks to GD&TOP "Baby Good Night" that I end up loving K-pop which I despise before. So that's why, when I found this pairing from 2 of my biase groups, I have the urge to write about them ^__^.

Maybe some of you have heard about this couple, or may never thought of this pairing, but since I found out about them and I found a slight evidence about their small interaction, I just can't get rid of them and keep tell myself that this couple is fit and looks good together.

So, here I am, end up writing about them, with a hope and pray that they will be real (forgive my fangirling over this couple, I just can't help it)

Am I writing too long? Again? -_____-!, I always afraid that all of you will fed up to read my long writing but I always end up done it, even when I told myself that I should make it simple. Mianhe....

Btw, if you notice from above story, I wrote about Tiffany's dress and hairstyle which has give me a headache because of the research I have to do just to give me an images I wanted and afraid that you might not imagine the same thing as I am.

So, I put the background images of it below, so all of you can have the same image pictures as I wanted you to imagine.

     (I'm not showing the color of the hair but more about the hairstyle, more or less is like this)      

For T.O.P/ Tabi/Seunghyun outfit, I've been search and I fall for this suit below for him ^__^!, I don't describe the exact suit on above story but it have the same feel with this one and it help me to imagine him in this suit.

  (I know its way too different from the original "Beauty and the Beast" custome, but hey, I like it!)

So, for you who want to have the same imagination as me, maybe should read the story above once again, with the pictures above. ke ke ke...

Last but not least, please subscribed and feel free to comment as it will be a motivation for me to write more for you.

I'll hold my heart to every comment you give me.

thank you

P.S thank you so much for Jaeminchul from Bluetory for set up an image for my couple, your work is beautiful and I really, really love it >_<