2 Hearts

Description

Character

Kang Yong Joon (fictional character) / 27 years old

He is one of the most popular photographer in south korea, one of rare apprentice of famous photographer Lee Jae Ho, family friend and also the one who introduce him to the world of photography, one and only supporter he will never forget, which stand beside him when he opposed his parents wish to continue their giant business, especially his father, which actually still in furious with him up until now.

Simple guy with simple life. Everything was always placed in his world, he always can overcome any difficulties. He seems holding every missing puzzle in his hand, like chess master which always knew what move he should make in his life. He know what he wants from the beginning, until destiny placed her in his path.


Song Minami (Song is her grandmother surrname)/ Kai Minami (Kai is her japanese father surrname) (also fictional character) / 27 years old

She also photographer, quiet popular but very picky person, she only take a woman pic and often refuse to take male pic. Her motto is, every woman are beautiful, whether they are child, teenager, adult or old. She can pull every femininisme in them, turn into various emotion, happy, joy, sad, anger and even y.

Thanks to her father method of photograph, even its weird to said, her father motto was that model are there to be embrace so they could give him the facial he wants, seduce them through camera, even when it needed flatter them beyond anything else in the world.

Cheesy words, seductive attitude and act like player thingy were method she learns from her father. Obviously, when her father do that, models are adore him, and worship him, but when she done that she's been claimed as gay/lesbian. She doesn’t care, as long as they could provide her the facial looks that she demand.

She is orphaned raise by her only halmeoni from her mother side, right after her parents car accidents in Japan 12 years ago. Old enough to understand her situation, that her father relative in Japan refuse to take her in their home since she half blood, and all they care are only her father heritage and how they gonna split it up. On age of 15, she already know the worst true colors have ever exist in human being.

The lovely caring her ojisan-tachi and obasan-tachi (uncles and aunts) has turn into greedy,self-center, back stabbing  and liars all at once, left her emotionally and helplessly try to pick the pieces of her broken heart which already scattered from her parents death.


Main supporting characters

SNSD - Her only friends in this industry, close to Seohyun at first, since she is her dongsaeng in Dongguk University, and acquaintance with all of them through several photoshoot they've worked for. She never welcome them, they just barge into her world like hurricane with noisy, laughter and heartwarmily attitude, which she found charming and make her given up her walls so that they could came into her misarable life.

Song Hye Ah (fictional character) - Her one and only halmeoni. She takes care of her, when nobody in his father side want her. Her mother, Song Kye Hyo (fictional character), was only child, she broke her halmeoni heart when runaway with her father to Japan, but it still not decreased her love for her daughter that she took her granddaughter with her, protect her as strong as she could from harmful, greedy, back stabbing relative from her son in law.

She know how her halmeoni effort to get her emotion back, how much love and caress her halmeoni given her just to let her know that someone care for her, happy just to be with her. Until today, she always thankful that her halmeoni has give it try to fix her broken heart, so she can be less bitter and less cold toward other human being.

CN BLUE - one of rare male group that she willing to working with, thanks to Seohyun persuasive reason, which she rationalize brilliantly, that she need to took the job so people will stop called her gay/lesbian, which she doesnt give a damn bytheway, but with more forceful, demanding opinion from other 8 girls it become difficult to reject.

She still dislikes the group though, especially Jung Yonghwa, who had my Seohyun misarable for one month just because he want to know she miss him or not. How can a guy become so stupid? if he want to know, why he dont asked her straight? He can have his answer right way, and Seohyun will never need to suffer and crying everytime she remember him.

Aishh, now they so lovey-dovey and make her confused, Jung Yonghwa still aware that she not welcome him, but he dont walkaway from Seohyun just because she dislike him. Really, human relationship were never her teritory of knowledge, so as long as Jung Yonghwa dont hurt Seohyun, she will be backdown.

Lee Jae Ho - one of popular photographer, he the one who take Yongseo wedding pictures, and also Kang Yong Joon teacher. Lee Jae Ho teach him how to take facial emotion and capture in camera, teach him that photograph is work of art and not every photographer is bless with great talent to captures every emotion.

Kai Ryusei - Song Minami / Kai Minami father, famous photographer in Japan in his era, popular with his player attitude toward his models, but in reality he was loyal to his buin, Song Kye Hyo, until they died in car accident due to brakes malfunction.


Description

This is story about one confident young man who lose his ground over one woman, and story about one lost soul who don’t believe in any human relationship, loner, cold, and satisfied enough to be that way. She trust no one except for her halmeoni, who raised her selflessly, and to the SNSD girls, who loved her for her, being with her without question and taugh her how to laugh and enjoy life.

This is story of young man who fight through all obstacles, self barriers and all multiple walls that she build around her soul because he knows deep down she is worth it.

This is story of young woman who fight as hard as she could to defend herself, protect her last piece of heart, and refused to give in to every move he make.

 

Foreword

This is my first fanfic >__<

At first, I would like to write about Yongseo, but then again, there already so many fanfic about them, so I try to make them audience with role playing, watching this fictional character of mine, try to add their interaction smoothly into my fanfic, along with other members, both SNSD and CN BLUE, or maybe other too, but I still dont have anyone in mind right now.

I would like to spill that my fanfic will definitely related to WGM program. I'm so into Yongseo couple in WGM. so I try to imagine another couple, with another story and I end up here.

I will try my best to make it rational and logic yet romantic (dont know how though! >__<

I'm sorry for my poor grammar and english language, all fiction names purely my imagination, and is not based on any other story. Any similarity that occur from this fanfic is purely coincident... ^__^!

Please be nice to me, I hold my heart to hear any criticsm and welcome any compliment... thanks