Side Story 3 - Uncertainty (Jonghyun - Yoona story part 2)

2 Hearts

They both arrive at the next studio, it's a bit smaller than the first one, but looks cozy. Mina's staff has put a soft carpet in one corner of the studio. Abstract background with warm color is decorate the wall behind it, up to the ceiling, several studio lamps is surrounding the carpet area and makes Yoona assume that is the new set. Some staff walking past beside Yoona from the door behind her, bring along a several small pillows with oriental decoration which looks comfortable. The staff put the pillows in the carpet and arrange it in such a way so that it looks comfy to sit on.

Even though Yoona can't guess the arrangement of the new setting, she didn't say anything. In fact, she didn't say a word since Mina unnie drop a 'kiss scene' bomb in front of her and Jonghyun's face a while ago. She can't afford to talk without sounding nervous, it seems Jonghyun didn't want to talk neither or maybe he just didn't care about it and just take it as a work or simply a job he have to do. 

What wrong with you, Yoona? asked Yoona to herself. You done enough kiss scene to get through this. Think that this is just for work. Jonghyun probably think the same way too. But from the corner of her eyes, Yoona can't tell whether Jonghyun is thinking the same way or not because his face didn't show anything.

Yoona still feel unsure but It's not like this is her first time doing kiss scene. Well, it will the first with CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun. thought her, which immediately erase from her mind. YAA! Im Yoon Ah! Jungshin Charyeo (get yourself together)! Calm down! Think about him as working partner, no more no less! You can analyze as much as you like later, but now you have to focus and stop make yourself incompetent.

"Yoona, come here," asked Mina suddenly, makes Yoona startled and it takes a few second before Yoona walked toward Mina in the set and stand there waiting Mina's next instruction.

"Begae e anja, yeogi (sit on the pillow, here)," asked Mina as she pointed to the pillow which arranged earlier by Mina's staff. "Make your left thigh higher than the other so that Jonghyun's head can lay on it."

Yoona sit slowly on top of the pillow while Mina arrange her dress around her, Yoona looks drown in her own dress but it looks lovely. After a while, Mina looks satified with her arrangement and asked Jonghyun to join Yoona. "I want you to lay down and put your head in Yoona's lap. Make sure you lay on top of her dress but don't make it too messy while you sit on it."

Jonghyun start to move and sit carefully on top of Yoona's dress which spread in the carpet. Minami has asked someone to help Jonghyun taking off his black armor and leaving his clothes innards stay intact. The stylist has give Jonghyun a pair of clothes which remind Yoona of Lee Min Ho from drama "Faith", complete with a lot of layers, large belt and sword that looks genuine. I wonder if he feel hot with a lot of layers in his clothes, thought Yoona on her mind.

"Don't you feel hot with that clothes?" asked Yoona unconciously speak out loud the question in her mind while Jonghyun is trying to lay down his body and measure her head to be in her lap. Yoona help Jonghyun so that his head is rest in her lap comfortably, while Mina's staffs re-arrange her dress which become little bit mess after Jonghyun sit down. 

"Nde?" asked Jonghyun startled a little bit. Actually, Yoona is also surprise with her own question which came out of nowhere. Jonghyun look up to see her eyes which hanging with safe distance above him. "Oh, you mean this clothes." continued Jonghyun as he look down and rub his clothes carefully.

"Yes, how many layers do you wear?" asked Yoona again, put aside her shock after she saw that Jonghyun seems okay with her question. Yoona's hand automatically arrange Jonghyun's head so that he can be more comfy and she unconciously arrange Jonghyun's ponytail so that it spread in her dress.

"3, 4 if you count the armor," answered Jonghyun. "That armor is heavy and air-tight, without it I'm suddenly feel my burden has been lifted. I'm fine as long as they don't put me on that armor again." continue Jonghyun smile and he looks relax as he lay down in her lap, as if he was used to do that.

"I think they won't make you to," answered Yoona. "You look more comfortable without it."

"I am" said Jonghyun. "but what if they asked me to wear it again?" asked Jonghyun as he look at Yoona's eyes. 

"I will tell them that you look like a walking tin and they must get rid of it from you." said Yoona with playful voice but her expression looks serious.

"What?" asked Jonghyun as he chuckle a bit. "I thought you said, I was look good on it."

"You were," said Yoona, nod her head. "before."

"How can a several minutes make a different?" asked Jonghyun look at her with confused but he smile sweetly and it makes his dimple appear.

"I thought you don't want to be put on that armor again?" asked Yoona as she look back to Jonghyun.

"I don't," answered Jonghyun as he shook his head and his move give a gently rub to her thigh.

"So, I'm just helping you by making an excuse so that you won't wear that thing again," said Yoona try to concentrate to other thing but the warmth sensation in her thigh. "Arrasseo (Do you understand), Jonghyun-ssi?" asked Yoona.

"Aa... keureo kuna (I see)," said Jonghyun. "Nde, Arasseo, Yoona-ssi. tell them anything you like as long as I don't have to wear it again."

"Okay, you can count on me," said Yoona as she make an "O" motion with her fingers. "I will tell them that you have osteoporosis and an acute rheumatics on your knees so that you can't afford to wear that thing again."

"Yaa... Yoona," protest Jonghyun with his soft voice. "geugeon.. noemu ja anha (don't you think it's too much)?" asked Jonghyun again, he suddenly used banmal and comfortable with it.

"Nongdam imnida (I'm just kidding)," said Yoona as she mimicking Yoon Gye Sang character from "High Kick 3" which makes Jonghyun laugh out loud.

"O, that was sound like him," said Jonghyun sound impress. "Bis-te! Bis-te! (the same!)"
"Chincha?" asked Yoona looks satisfied with herself. "Kamsahamnida."

"Joh-eun il seumnida (good work for you to)," answered Jonghyun, teased Yoona with formality while smiling widely which makes his dimple appear again.

Meanwhile, Minami has ready in front of her camera after she adjust some button and decide some angle to capture the most perfect pose of people in front of her camera.

"Okay, good," said Mina satify. "Now, Yoona, put your arms beneath Jonghyun's head, like you caress him. Okay like that," continue Mina while she watch Yoona's left arms move to do what she's been told. "but don't put his head's weight onto your arms, it will makes you arm cramps."

"Okay, Jonghyun-ssi," said Mina, attract Jonghyun's attention which looks comfy in his position.

"Nde," answered Jonghyun shortly, both him and Yoona turn their head and look at Mina.

"Do you ever felt, to have a peaceful rest after a tiring day?" asked Mina, try to put another analogue for Jonghyun. "Let me put this way, let's just say that you just got back from battlefied and have a long and exhausting war, but all of that is vanish as soon as you resting in Yoona's arm, just like you are coming home and there's nothing more important than this moment. All you want to do is forget about the war and cherish this moment with Yoona. Can you give me those feeling?"

"Nae ga nol-yeo ghagessseubnida (I will try it), Noona," answered Jonghyun, but Mina can hear uncertainty in his voice.

"Now, Yoona," said Mina didn't waiting to analyze whether Jonghyun is able to pull the feeling out of him or not, because she need to tell Yoona the same thing too. "You know that Jonghyun-ssi is just come back from war and all you want for him is that he could take a rest and relax in your arms. You have to convince me how much you care and worry about him, show me that you don't want anything happen to him, wishing that he don't have to go back to the battlefield and just stay here with you. You understand what I mean?"

"Nde," replied Yoona as she nod her head. "Algeusimnida."

"Ei deul ra (Kids)," said Mina to both Jonghyun and Yoona. "Chare (Work hard)." continue Mina smiling as she give half encouragement half warning to both of them.

"Nde," answered both of them together, smile awkwardly hearing Mina's statements which sounds more like a threat.

Mina nod her head as satisfaction, she turn around and walk to grab her huge camera and carried it without the tripod so that she don't have to zoom in the picture to have a huge pictures. After several check and adjustment, Mina walk again, close the distance between her camera and where Jonghyun and Yoona's are and said, "Okay, you can start."

As soon as Mina said that, both Jonghyun and Yoona close their eyes and drown to their own characters, while Minami prepared her fingers to start push the camera's button. as soon as Yoona open her eyes, Mina start to to take a pictures while she sometimes moved around to get the right angle.

Meanwhile, the moment Yoona open her eyes, she found Jonghyun has also closed his eyes just like her. It become another moment she have to able looking at Jonghyun's face without him knowing it, this time Jonghyun's eyes didn't stare at her so she can satifying her eyes until her heart content.

Yoona's eyes trace Jonghyun's face carefully. Although the stylist made his hair longer, but they keep his bangs short and enough to covered his forehead. thought her. Yoona can't see the hair extention because the stylist has hide it well and make it look like it was Jonghyun's original hair. Without thinking Yoona raised her hands and fix Jonghyun's bangs, she realize that he have thick eyebrows with a firm line beneath his bangs and it makes his face more manly. Yoona brush Jonghyun's left eyebrow with her right thumb, just to feel what it's like in her skin. Minami didn't missed to capture those moment while she still move around to capture their pictures.

At the same time, Jonghyun slowly open his eyes the moment he feel a sweep in his eyebrow. Jonghyun's eyes immediately meet Yoona's eyes which apparently watching at him. Jonghyun can feel Yoona's hand in his forehead. They've been staring at each other for a while until Yoona break their eye's contact and said, "Your awake?" with smile in her face.

Jonghyun automatically reply Yoona's smile and nod his head, while a big question is occur in Mina's head as she recognized the look that she saw in Jonghyun's eyes. Don't tell me he..., no, I might be wrong, thought Mina dismissed her assumption. He... no, both of them are a good actor and actress and it's natural to have a slight feeling.

"You must be tired?" asked Yoona out of the blue makes Jonghyun little bit confused. "You should have rest after fighting all day." continued Yoona as she her finger to Jonghyun's cheek, caress gently.

It seems Jonghyun understand right away, that Yoona is build a conversation upon Minami's analogue from earlier, because Mina can see the understanding written all over his face.

"Gwaenchana (I'm fine), I'm not that tired." replied Jonghyun, counterbalance Yoona's acting as she already engross in her own character.

"Beside," continued Jonghyun softly, as his right hand reach to touch Yoona's cheek and it gently. "You are here with me. That's all I need."

His bold move surprise Yoona, Mina can see her widened eyes clearly through her camera, but since Yoona need to manage her character, she just react as if it's natural for Jonghyun to do that.

Meanwhile, for Yoona, Jonghyun's touch earlier has left a warms trail in her cheek and it give a shiver in her spine, it spread like fire in her back. Despite how thin her dress is, Yoona suddenly feel hot and self-concious.

Jonghyun watch as Yoona's eyes is widened, she probably didn't expect that he will touch her, but she right away control her shock and smile to cover it up. In return, Yoona is raise her left hand from below Jonghyun's head and cover Jonghyun's hand which still caress her cheek, open his palm so she can feel his warmth in her cheek. "Yes, I am here with you and that's all I need too." then suddenly Yoona close her eyes and slowly turn her head to kiss Jonghyun's palm.

They're good! thought Mina impressed by their chemistry. If I don't know they're acting right now, I probably assume they're dating. This is beyond my hope, I think it will be a lot of a good pictures.

When Yoona open her eyes, Jonghyun is still staring at her but there is changes in his eyes, surprise? confused? happy... Aiee, Soul-ma (It can't be)? thought Yoona. At time like this, how Yoona wish she can read people's mind, so she don't have to wondering what's in Jonghyun's mind right now when he look at her like that.

"You know," said Jonghyun, attract Yoona's attention from all the question which occur in her head. "I think I forget to tell you, how beautiful you are today." continue Jonghyun as one of his corner of his lips raise and smile mischievously but his voice and his eyes looks serious. Yoona release Jonghyun's hand and put it again beneath Jonghyun's head, slowly caress Jonghyun's ponytail unconciously, while Jonghyun's hand still touch her cheeks and now his thumb move slowly to browse her cheek gently before pull away and put his hand in his stomach. 

"Just today?" teased Yoona as she smile sweetly. Her cheeks still feel Jonghyun's finger even though he just only it briefly. " I thought you said, I'm always beautiful." continued Yoona, raise her other hand which is free to tidy up Jonghyun's clothes and rub it naturally, as if she done that so many time before. Their conversation gives Mina's goosebumps, but she didn't say anything, she just hope their don't start talk something personal a.k.a flirting at each other since she can hear it in that distance.

"Ahh, chincha, igeu yoeja neun.. (aa, this woman really)...," said Jonghyun sound annoyed but his sound mischievously, he capture Yoona's hand who play with his clothes and take turn to play with her fingers. "Yeppou danghyunhaji. Jigeumbuteo..., Yeoshin beureu-de halkka (Of course, you're beautiful. Should I... call you 'Yeoshin' from now on)?" asked Jonghyun with playful voice. 

"Ah, Moe-ta geuta (Ah, I can't do this).." said Yoona suddenly, she break her acting as she release her fingers from Jonghyun playful hands and cover up her face while slightly lean on toward Jonghyun, didn't realize that it makes her closer to Jonghyun's face for a moment, before she straightened up her body again.

"Wae? Wae? (Why?)" asked Jonghyun, break his own character too, as he raised his hands to help tidy up Yoona's hair. "We were have a good conversation. Why did you stop?"

"Neomu ogeul ogeul seoseo (It's too cheesy, you know)," answered Yoona as she bend his right fingers to express how much cheesy is Jonghyun's words and didn't even look bother with Jonghyun's hands which still busily fix her hair. "Igeon-eun cham-eul su eobs-eo. Jom bwa, je-ga son-garag... gyeyag ja na.. ((I can't stand it. Look at my finger... It's wrinkle..)" continued Yoona as she showing her bended fingers to Jonghyun.

"Shouldn't you used to it? Nae Yeoshin ga (My Goddess)? Saram-deul neomu man-hi buereu-de sseo (A lot of people has called you that)." asked Jonghyun, purposely teased Yoona with nickname which given by SONE (read: so one), SNSD fans, while he giving finishing touch to Yoona's hair and it slowly.

"Jonghyun-ssi, Yeoshin ani goe-deun (I'm not Goddess)." replied Yoona. "Jinan beon-e, che-ga ajig saram ttaneun-de (I am still human)." continued Yoona as she looks sulk a little bit, which somehow it makes her more cute

"Arrasseo! Arrasseo!" reply Jonghyun, give in from continuously teasing Yoona. "Jebal hwa hajima, eol-gul deo areumdabge ja-na~ (Please don't get mad, it's makes your face less beautiful)." continued Jonghyun, while he raise his hand and slightly touch Yoona's chin like it a common thing to do and then he pull away like nothing happen. Yoona startled a bit, but, instead thinking or over analyzing what just happen, she behave as though as it's natural for Jonghyun to do that or perhaps it's just only Mina's assumption since she only observer. Nobody knows what's inside their minds.

"Aniya ...hwanan ge aniya~(No, I'm not mad)," denied Yoona with aegyo. "Geunyang... geubudam-iya (Just.. it's a burden)."

"Geubudam? Wae? haengbog ja-anha? (It's a burden? Why? You're not happy?)" asked Jonghyun sound surprise. In his mind, usually a girl will be happy to be called "Yeoshin", it's like a highest praise ever and SNSD is well known wideworld to be called that, just like how Yonghwa hyung always praise Seohyunnie, although Seohyunnie always looks like she despite it but her cheeks always blush in red.

"Of course it's a burden," replied Yoona, while once again her left fingers play with Jonghyun's ponytail unconciously. "You don't know how it effect our attitudes, my attitude basically. Just so you know, SNSD is far from "Yeoshin" characters. We all are playful, mischievous and love to laugh a lot. It's so different from the image of conservative, elegant and any characters a "Yeoshin" supposed to have. Despite it's feel good to be called "Yeoshin", I'm feel it's harder to maintain the image itself. It makes me think a lot how to bring myself to the public and it makes me can't enjoy myself."

"I don't know you feel that way," said Jonghyun. "You always looks... stunning all the time." continued Jonghyun, stop for a while when he saw that Yoona's fingers is above his clothes again. Jonghyun raised his hands to capture it but this time, instead play with it, he rub it as if he want to massage her hand slowly before he continued to speak.

"Ah.. Kamsahamnida," answered Yoona smile brightly, while her eyes turn to see Jonghyun's hand who now rub her hand back and forth and suddenly feel's everything is in the right place except her mind. But who can resist the overflowing feeling which now threaten her common sense? it put her in difficult situation, when all complicated feeling mix into one. Flutter, confused, resistance even all her logic reason fly out of the window and left a feeling that she don't want this to be over.

She shouldn't have feel this way. Although they're both are not total stranger but they don't close enough to the extent call each other "Chingoo". Yes they was close, was! All those years has passed and they just caught up in the moments created by coincidences. After the moments is gone, they both took a different path with their own group activities and didn't think much for those moment, which if she remembered have a lot of sweet moment and teased jokes among her members. With the time goes by, she didn't take too much analysis too what she feel at the time and instead she fell for another which end up with her being brokenhearted.

Yoona startled a bit when someone cough and it drag her from her thought. Yoona found Mina unnie which already put her camera in the tripod when she turn her head to find who been cough. It seems Jonghyun also has turn his head to look at Mina and waiting for the next instruction.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this sweet atmosphere," said Mina sound apologetic but her face looks straight and plain. "but I wan't you to change your position." continued her to the point, although she can see that Jonghyun looks comfy laying his head in Yoona's lap.

"Nde," replied Jonghyun and quickly get up from his position and stand up waiting for another instruction.

"Yoona, you too," said Mina as she saw that Yoona's didn't move and only look at her. "Can you get up?" asked Minami as move to help Yoona, but suddenly Jonghyun step in and help Yoona to stand up instead. As much as Mina's annoyed by Jonghyun's manner, she didn't say anything but she watching them now with her eagle eyes and new perspective.

Please don't grew any attachment to her, thought Mina. I don't like to despise another man for stealing my girls. But Mina is doubt her wish will come true when she saw the sparkling in Yoona's eyes when Jonghyun touch both of her hands to help her stand up. I guess I should learn now that my wish never will come true, thought Mina as she couldn't help to feel dissapointed, but as professional she need to carry on and finish the photoshoot while set aside what she feel inside.

When finally they both stand side by side and waiting for her to speak, Mina move to pile the pillows so it will looks comfy for both of them to lay on that. "Can someone bring me a white bedsheet and more pillows?"

Two of her staffs move quickly to fulfill her demand and come back with one staff bring a white folded cloth and another bring a pile of small pillows which almost cover her sight to see upfront. They both arrive almost at the same time and right away give what they've been carried to Mina which right away put the addition pillows to the pile and last she unfolded the white cloth and spread it to cover the pillows. Mina get up and stand with her two staffs while she stare at the arrangement she's been made as she looks unsatified.

"Younhi-a~, do you think there something missing?" asked Mina to her staffs in her left.

"Hmm," mumble the staff which called Younhi. "It's too plain, Unnie."

"You right," said Mina as she nod her head. "I should spread something on top of it. Jisunnie, can you grab a bouquet of roses in my office? and come back quick." continue Mina as she speak to her staff in her right.

"Nde, Unnie," answered Jisun and she right away run and disappear behind the studio door.

"Unnie, isn't the roses from Yong Joon Oppa?" asked Younhi, eventhough she is whisper but Yoona can still her them.

"Nde," replied Mina shortly.

"Unnie, is it alright to use it for this?" asked Younhi who looks worry. "Don't Yong Joon Oppa will asked about it later?"

"It's okay," answered Mina relax. "I'll handle him if the time come. Right now we don't have any choice." continue Mina confident, but Yoona can see that there were slight a doubt which run through Mina unnie's face which disappear quickly after that.

"Unnie," said Yoona suddenly and makes Mina, Mina's assistant and Jonghyun to turn their head to listen to her. "Yong Joon Oppa tte, Nampyeon aninga-yo? (Isn't his your Husband?)" continue Yoona, get interest to Mina unnie and her staff conversation.

"O? Yoona-ssi, U-Gyeol (WGM) bwasseo seo-yo? (O? Yoona-ssi, did you watch WGM too?)" asked Younhi unnie which looks surprise.

"Nde, danghyunhaji, Mina unnie ttaemun-e (Of course, I watch it because of Mina unnie)," answered Yoona as she nod her head. "Unnie ga, nampyeon neun man hi  ssaum seunikka, jaemiiseo seo -yo (Unnie, always fight with her husband, that's why I'm interest to watch it.)" continue Yoona as she explain why she's been watching it to everyone.

"Keu-jyo, jaemiiseo-jyo? (Yes, it's interesting right?)" asked Younhi as she clap her hand like she finally have supporter. "You heard that, Unnie? I already told you, it's fun to watch you." continue Younhi as she turn her head to Mina which now looks uncomfortable because people start to pay attention to her.

"Geuman hae, Younhi~ah, nan geue daehan yaegineun pil-yo eobs-eo (Stop it, Younhi, I don't want talk about him). Aa..., chincha," said Mina looks half upset half embarrased. As soon as she said that, she turn around and walk away to the studio while she say, "What take Jisun so long? My office is only a step away." mumble Mina as she walk away leaving 3 pairs of eyes watching her back.

"Noona neun haengbog haeun-de (she's looks happy)," said Jonghyun who also listening with interest the whole time, as he watch Mina disappear behind the studio door and turn his head to look at Younhi.

"Of course she is," answered Younhi while she smile widely. "She just hate to talk about it."

"I see," said Jonghyun, nod his head as he understand.

Yoona laugh while she watch Jonghyun, as if he already now understand how Mina unnie's brain works. "You still don't understand why she act like that, do you?"

"Nde," said Jonghyun as he nod excitedly. "How did you know?"

"It's written all over your face, Jonghyun-ssi," replied Yoona.

Then suddenly, Mina and Jisun walk in while hug a large bouquet of roses, one on each of them. Younhi who saw they came in, move right away to help Jisun who have the largest bouquet while Mina keep walking until arrive to where Yoona and Jonghyun stand.

Yoona watch as Mina pull a ribbon which bind the roses and the paper wrap together. Mina spread half of the roses in the highest pile and crush the other remaining into a lot of petals and spread it around the white sheet until it form a white zone in the middle. Mina didn't look satisfied because she turn around and asked for the bouquet in Jisun's arms. Jisun walk closer to Mina with Younhi helped and stand still beside Mina while Mina grab the bouquet ribbon and do the same to it like the first one. This time the white sheet almost all cover by the roses and its petals except the spot in the middle which Yoona's assume that would her and Jonghyun's place.

"Okay, it's didn't look plain now, right?" asked Mina to Younhi.

"Nde, gweanchana-yo, Unnie," answered Younhi as she nod as agreement.

"Okay, first.... Jonghyun-ssi," called Mina as she turn her head to look at Jonghyun and Yoona whose still stand silencely in their position. "I want you to lay in here." continue Mina, she pointed the white zone which didn't cover by roses or its petals.

Jonghyun move right away and do as he been told. He walk carefully between all the petals and roses which spread around the sheet, try to sit down and lay his back. Apparently Mina noona has make the pillow as a base for him to lay down because he can feel the softness in his back and his feet. When Jonghyun finally put his head, it's little bit sank in the pillow but overall Jonghyun feel comfortable. 

"Oo, Joe-ta (It's feel good)," whisper Jonghyun, but it's loud enough to be heard by everyone near him, including Yoona. "Noona, what if I fall asleep for real?" asked Jonghyun as he turn his head to look at Mina. which busily arranged petals in his feet.

"Well, it's better, cause I'm about to ask you to sleep anyway," answered Mina while she give finishing touch to roses above Jonghyun's head. "Just make sure you don't snoring, okay." continued Mina as she smile dryly.

Before Jonghyun is able to answer that, Mina has already turn around and asked Yoona to join Jonghyun, leaving Jonghyun speechless while Yoona laughing out loud. 

Yoona move slowly and step in to where Jonghyun laying. She sit carefully because her dress somehow grab a few petals with it, after manage to sit down and about to lay beside Jonghyun's right side, Mina stop her.

"Yoona, sit little bit closer to Jonghyun so you can kiss him," said Mina boldly which makes 2 heads turn quickly at her.

"Nde?" asked Yoona and Jonghyun at the same time.

"Are you both suddenly deaf? Why do I always have to talk twice with you both?" asked Mina grumble but she didn't bother to talk about the kiss again which makes Yoona and Jonghyun stupefied in their position, she just walk away to grab her camera. Yoona who first to get realize that Mina will not answer her question, turn her head to look at Mina unnie's assistants which still watching diligently in the side.

Is she saying I am the one who do the kiss? asked Yoona with her eyes to Younhi unnie.

"Nde," answered Younhi shortly as if Yoona is ask her out loud. Jisun who is stand beside Younhi turn her head to look at her unnie who suddenly said something out of the blue, Jisun looks confused.

She can't be serious, is she? asked Yoona again in her mind, while she stare at Younhi unnie.

"Nde, she is." answered Younhi again, looks relax even though now both Jisun and Jonghyun looks confused by uncommon conversation between her and Yoona.

"Let's start this session. I have another schedule after this," said Mina who suddenly appear with her camera in her hands. "Are you ready?"

Yoona and Jonghyun don't have a choice beside nodding their head. Yoona start to lay her head beside Jonghyun when Mina stop her again. This time Mina asked her to sit higher so her head will be above Jonghyun's head a little bit. Mina asked Yoona to bended her left arm so side of her head can be supported by her hand. After Yoona do what's she been told, she found that she now stare at Jonghyun face from the side, which from her point of view, he looks more gorgeous. From this distance, Yoona can see Jonghyun eyelashes, long, thick and black, his nose has a firm line and manly, Yoona didn't even try to look his lips but she know that Jonghyun have a y and kissable lips. Before she's caught staring at his lips again, Yoona turn her gaze to Jonghyun's hands. But that also a bad choice, the moment she stare at Jonghyun's firm hands all the memory of him touching her hair, caress her cheeks, slightly pout her chin even the warmth of his palm is coming back like a flood in her mind.

Yoona almost drown to all that if she didn't hear that Mina unnie said something to her. She turn her head to look at Mina. "Nde, unnie?"

"I said, you have to close that distance, it won't look good on my camera," said Mina, as her hands makes a motion that Yoona need to closer to Jonghyun.

"Unnie, it's already too close, I can't make it closer, It will like I'm resting in Jonghyun's shoulders," refused Yoona to Mina unnie request, as she get up to sit down while Jonghyun stay laying.

"Yes, that what I'm thinking. I want you to cover his shoulder so his hand could wrapped around your waist," explain Mina as relax as always, like she is talking about weather or something trivial. "and what do you mean by 'you can't make it any closer?' I can put an elephant between you two, so, stop complaining and just give me what I want." continued Mina slightly constrain.

Yoona just sigh while Jonghyun didn't say anything, but from corner of her eyes, Yoona can see the smirk in his lips. Yoona turn her head to face Jonghyun. She saw that Jonghyun looks relax and seems he likes it to have a chance for laying in his back, resting, but what makes Yoona surprise is, he already open his right arms, like he ready to received her in and with a smile in his face.

"Chun-nya? (You like it?)" asked Yoona as she squinting her eyes, looks half curious and half scoff.

Jonghyun blink his eyes twice before he answered, "Man hi (A lot)."

"Aaaa... chincha!" shout Yoona as she hit Jonghyun stomach with slight power, it makes Jonghyun's dodge but it's little bit too late. After hesitate for a while, Yoona finally moved and come into Jonghyun's arms. As Mina unnie instruction, Yoona put herself a little bit above Jonghyun's head with position her facing Jonghyun. When she manage to force herself to put her weight down and relax her body, she found herself so close to Jonghyun's face, so close that if she want, she can put her lips in Jonghyun's temple or his cheekbone. 

As soon as she put her weight down, almost at the same time Jonghyun move his right hand, touch her back and push it so that she can be closer to him, but that movement makes Yoona slight kiss him in his cheekbone. "Yaa, museun..? (What....?)" asked Yoona in low voice because she know Jonghyun will hear it in this distance, but before Yoona able to continue her question, Jonghyun raised his free hand and pointed Mina who put a thumbs-up, as if she's agree with Jonghyun and his action.

Yoona unable to say anything and just sigh as a frustration, "Arrasseo...," whispered her, which only can be heard by Jonghyun, giving up and stay still in her position.

'Okay, good," said Mina, looks satified and then she start to grab the petals which surround both of them and spread above them.

Yoona couldn't care more of what Mina unnie does because her concentration centered on hand in her back which now give her warmth and shiver in her backbone at the same time. 

"Chu-wa? (Cold?)" asked Jonghyun with low voice, mistaken Yoona's shivering and rubbing her back with slight intense, try to give her a warmth that he thought she needed.

Yoona shook her head, she afraid if she said something, her voice will betrayed her. But Jonghyun mistaken her once again and thought that Yoona is really chill, without say anything, Jonghyun pull Yoona closer to him when Yoona thought there were no more space between them, giving her his body heat.

They both stay like that when Mina finally grab her camera again, didn't realize that her models was moved closer to each other. After check the angle from her camera, Mina lifted her face from behind it and say, " I want both of to close your eyes, with your face slight facing at each other, but don't turn your face completely."

"Then, while Jonghyun-ssi fell asleep, Yoona, you slowly wake up and watch him sleep. Maybe caress him for a bit or touch him before you kiss him in his temple, get it?" continue Mina, look at both of them, waiting for a reply.

"Aa... ima e kuna (Aa.. it's in the forehead)," mumbling Jonghyun, but he loud enough to be heard by Mina and Yoona.

"Wae (Why)?" asked Mina right away. "You thought it will be on the lips?" continue Mina as she give a staring kill to Jonghyun.

"Ani," answered Jonghyun, deny right away. While Yoona laugh loudly, watching Jonghyun being scolded by Mina unnie.

"So, I assume you both ready, right," said her without waiting any reply from Yoona or Jonghyun. She turn around and get back to behind her camera, give no choice for Yoona and Jonghyun except do as instructed.

Jonghyun eyes already close when she slightly glance at him or perhaps he just want to close his eyes. No matter what reason, Yoona relieved that those eyes won't staring back at her with this distance, but Yoona realize that Jonghyun is far from a sleep, because he didn't loosened his embrace and still hold her in his arms, firmly and not moving.

Jonghyun's face slightly facing to her side, after she arranged herself in safe distance, Yoona close her eyes while her ears is stay alert to listen the shutter from Mina unnie's camera. Yoona can feel Jonghyun's breathe which wipe her face with his regular breath as if he didn't feel awkward to have her in his arms or how natural is his hand in Yoona's back. Yoona almost fell asleep for real, if she didn't hear that Mina unnie asked her to open her eyes and start to re-enact what's been instructed to her.

Yoona open her eyes slowly, little bit startled because it seems Jonghyun's face is move closer to her but he looks like asleep. After a moment, Yoona realize that Jonghyun is really fell asleep, she can see Jonghyun's eyes didn't move, his breathing up and down in order, Yoona's can even hear a soft snoring comes out from his mouth which slightly open. As much as how ignorant Jonghyun is with his situation right now, he still didn't loosened up his embrace and still hold Yoona in his arms, tightly. It makes Yoona's heart flutter even more, realize how sweet is Jonghyun can be even though he recognize as someone who display more manly images all this years.

Yoona smile as she remember the other time when Jonghyun hold her while she shed all the grief she felt and realize that Jonghyun was also sweet and tolerant at the time, instead asked or wanted to know what happened to her, he just being him, offer his arms without question.

Yoona raised her head a little bit so that she can see Jonghyun's face more clearly. He still sleep so peacefully, he didn't even flinch when Yoona moved. It makes Yoona more brave to touch Jonghyun's face.

He might be tired, thought Yoona as she start to touch Jonghyun's cheekbone, start with her right index finger and followed by other fingers when she feel it's not enough. He probably prepare his group new album all night for weeks or maybe months.

Yoona unconciously rub Jonghyun's cheek with her knuckles, caress him gently. I wonder how many nights he have to stay up at night, practice, composing and refine his master piece? Yoona continued her finger's adventure until it arrive and slightly touch Jonghyun's lower lip. No matter how huge the urge in her to touch Jonghyun's lower lip, Yoona is able to stop and avoid it. This situation, where she is now, whose were watching them and moreover who she and Jonghyun are, all of that are the reasons she could stop it, otherwise, she don't know what she will do, she don't even wanna know.

I better finish this, thought Yoona, suddenly feel the need to keep a distance from Jonghyun's warmth because it start to invade her comfort zone. Mina unnie already said she have another schedule to catch. As soon as Yoona determined herself, she close her eyes to build her previous character, didn't realize that she hiding behind it to protect herself from showing her own feeling more than it should.

When she finally emerge with her character, she open her eyes carefully, slowly move her fingers until her palm covered Jonghyun's cheek, as her thumb rub his cheekbone gently. Yoona move closer to Jonghyun's face until her lips touch his right temple, slightly above his eyebrow.

A seconds feels like an hour until Mina unnie shouted it's a wrap and congratz her for her hard work and everyone. Yoona relieved that it's over and about to get up but she can't move her body because Jonghyun's arms. Yoona didn't believe how can he sleep deeply and still manage to hold her in the same strength before he fell asleep.

Yoona confused whether to ask for help or not, because when she look around, everyone seems busy and have something to do. Mina unnie busy right away as she is transferring her works to the computer, while her assistants and staffs busily move the studio lamps and other equipments probably to other studio or maybe storage. In the end, Yoona give in to ask for help and just waiting for someone to realize.

"Why are you still hugging at each other?" asked Mina unnie, realized that both of Yoona and Jonghyun didn't move and get up from their position.

"Unnie, I think Jonghyun is fell asleep," said Yoona with low voice, afraid to wake up Jonghyun and make him startled. Yoona feel relieved because someone realize at last and she can finally release from Jonghyun's embrace.

"What?" shout Mina louder. "I did say he could sleep, but not this deep. Just wake him up, okay! I have to go to Fany's place, she probably ready from half an hour ago." continue Mina and turn around right away and walk to the studio door, in seconds, she already disappear leaving Yoona who looks hopeless because she didn't even have a chance to speak.

After realize that Mina unnie and everyone are leaving her and Jonghyun, Yoona decide to wake him up herself. Jonghyun will wake up if I speak loud into his ear right? asked Yoona to herself. Yoona move closer to Jonghyun's ear, grab his collar a bit so that her lips is right in front of his ear.

"Wake up, sleepy head," whispered Yoona with a loud voice, hoping it will wake Jonghyun at last. Jonghyun didn't flinch, he didn't even move which makes Yoona ensure that Jonghyun's is a deep sleeper.

"Jonghyun-ssi~, please wake up." said Yoona again, little bit louder than before. This time Jonghyun's head move like something has bothering him, his eyebrows bend as if he annoyed by something, he even mumble unclear in his sleep, but after that he stop and continue to sleep. But Yoona didn't give up, so she give another try and move closer again to Jonghyun's ear and said carefully, "Jonghyunnie~, we have to wake up.... Please, wake up!" asked Yoona with little bit desperate.

Then, suddenly, Jonghyun move and muttering something, Yoona startled and turn her head to see whether Jonghyun is finally awake or not. Yoona can see Jonghyun's eyes start to open and he take a deep breath as if he awake from a long sleep. His eyes are unfocus and looks still dreaming, as if he didn't understand or remember where he is and what he's doing here. His eyes wander around until he turn his head and meet Yoona's eyes which look him with cautious and nervous. Jonghyun stunned for a while, as he stare at Yoona right in the eyes.

Yoona can see Jonghyun's tiredness from his red eyes and realize that this is might be the rare chance for him to able sleep deeply. Who can sleep with a jobs such as theirs, not even their managers and staffs are able to sleep comfortably at the time like this, when they've risk everything for their comeback, perfection is the only way. Yoona is truly understand the hardship and all the effort for it and she feel it for Jonghyun who already start his group's comeback. In couple weeks, she will follow him too.

Suddenly Jonghyun moved his body sideways to face Yoona while he still staring at her. Yoona startled and turn stiff as she catch Jonghyun's smirk at corner of his lips, out of nowhere. His eyes still looks unfocus and sleepy, but on top of that, Yoona didn't understand why now Jonghyun's both hands grab her waist and pull her even closer instead letting her go. Before Yoona can react to Jonghyun weird behaviour, Jonghyun's face is move closer to her, so close until their both noses touch at each other, she didn't even have a chance to keep Jonghyun's body away with her hands because its already trap in between. Their breathe mixed in the air, while Jonghyun breathe as normal as usual, Yoona is trying to insert the air into her lungs. She can feel her pounding heartbeat in her palm which trap between them, hoping that Jonghyun won't realize it.

"You are so beautiful," said Jonghyun whispered with a low voice, so low that Yoona believe its only both of them who can hear it. Jonghyun statement makes Yoona's eyes widened and confused. No matter how bold or cheesy Jonghyun can be, it's only because of his character which he build earlier, but in his state right now, he can't be able to pull out the character out of the blue, unless he's genius.

Or is this his subconcious? asked Yoona try to figure out. His subconcious thought I am beautiful?

Yoona stop thinking when Jonghyun suddenly tilt his face and moved closer as if he want to kiss her. "You know," muttered Jonghyun while he little by little close the distance between their lips while his eyes slowly closed. "All this time... I'm..... always.... you....," and then Jonghyun just close his eyes and back to sleep while his lips stop right in front of Yoona's and barely touch it, leaving the intensity hanging in the air. Yoona was hold her breath until she remember to inhale. Yoona didn't move for almost a minute or two, with Jonghyun's lips hanging so close, to the point if she just lean a little bit she probably able to kiss him. Beside, Jonghyun arms still strongly hold her which makes her unable to move freely.

After a while, finally Jonghyun arms are loosen up and Yoona is able to move. Slowly she pull back her face from Jonghyun, make a safe distance with him. It seems Jonghyun is fall asleep again and this time deeply than before because Yoona could slowly get up and sit down.

With her hands hold her chest, as if it can slowing down the pounding, Yoona staring at Jonghyun who sleep peacefully, wondering if Jonghyun will remember what he about to do.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How many of you expected the kiss on the lips? ^^... ke ke ke ... I'm such a troll... mianhe^^

It's just after thinking for a long time, try to built a nice story line, I end up at the thought that this is too early for both Jonghyun and Yoona to do that, I also try to see it from Minami point of view who always act as the girls protector, I believe she probably won't suggest something she will regret later, but she end up giving too much skinship for them, which it also makes me confused >___<

I think I wrote too much skinship in this chapter, which I probably regretted later.

Anyway, this is not the end of Jonghyun- Yoona journey. I already prepared a story line for their story, I just need time to be able to write it down, so I hope I will able to update

As usual, I never bored to ask you to subscribe and give your comments. Bad or good I' ll try to accept it with humble heart >__<

Lastly, hope this update will make your day as its make mine.

c u in the next chapter, chingoo..