The Fast and The Furious (aka Taeyeon and Jessica ft. Sehun)

The Flower Boy Theory

Taeyeon woke up with a start.

She blindly reached for her phone, only getting up once she realised it was on the other side of the room. After she (not so kindly) set it to snooze, Taeyeon leaned against the wall. Her head was aching and her eyes were still heavy. Had she gone drinking last night?

No, she vaguely remembered eating popcorn and a flash of light. Did she go clubbing? With popcorn? She stared up at the ceiling in thought, only to be greeted by Lee Minho's glorious face (on a poster, of course). He was smirking at her, hair curled in the way it was during his BOF era. 

Wait...that reminded her of something...

She walked towards her desk, moving so painfully slow from fatigue. Her Polaroid camera was there; a polaroid was beneath it. It took her a few seconds to register everything. 'Ah, that's right. Last night, the drama marathon, guys crying.' 

Taeyeon smiled down at the picture. She should put it in a scrapbook to preserve it, afterall, it might come in handy for when she needed to blackmail one of them something to get rid of her bad mood. 

'But wait a minute, I don't remember going back to bed...' Come to think of it, Taeyeon didn't even remember falling asleep. She tried to recall what she did after taking the picture, but came up with nothing. 'Eh, it'll comeback to me eventually.'

Her alarm went off again and she groaned. Why, oh why did she set her alarm on a Sunday? She angrily set it off, only then realising she had over three texts and one missed call from Jessica. "Oh shoot!"

Now, it might seem like she was overreacting, but Jessica very rarely sent her texts, even when it was an emergency (that's what her calls were usually for), so her texting Taeyeon three times in a row and calling her soon after meant only two things:

1. Someone was dying; or
2. If Taeyeon didn't call her back soon, someone was really going to die (clue: it's a certain flower boy freak)

She quickly read through the texts.

10:33 am. From: 'Jessi'

Kim Taeyeon, did you forget about our lunch today?

10:35 am. From: 'Jessi '

Yah, you better not be ditching me for those pretty boys of yours. If you aren't here in twenty minutes, I'm throwing away the rest of your drama CDs.

10:36 am. From: 'Jessi '

Actually no, I'm going to burn them.

She called at 10:40, it was now 10:48, which meant she had 8 minutes left. 

"Crapcrapcrap"

Taeyeon quickly grabbed her jacket and bag and ran out the door. Jessica was going to kill her—

"Oof!"

She collided with something hard and landed on her . She looked up, it wasn't something, it was someone. Sehun wordlessly helped her up.

"Sorry about that. I was in a hurry—" She glanced at the clock. Only six minutes left! She felt around in her bag for her keys. "Where are they?!"

"You need to go somewhere?" Sehun was holding up car keys, but they weren't hers.

"You drive?"

"How do you think I get to class?" He rolled his eyes and jogged to the door. "Now come on."

Taeyeon followed him to the building's underground parking. There, he clicked open a bright red sports car. "A Porsche?! You drive a Porsche to school?!"

"I usually take the Volvo, but since it's an older model, it's a bit slower than this one. And you're in a hurry so..."

'Damn rich kid' Taeyeon thought as she hopped into the car.

They sped out of the garage and into the road, and if she wasn't so busy worrying about Jessica's wrath, Taeyeon would have commented on how badass that might've looked.

Minutes—and probably a few broken traffic laws—later, they were in front of the cafe, a minute still left.

Taeyeon stole one last glance at her driver. "Thanks, Sehun! I'll make it up to you, I promise!" And then she was off, mumbling under her breath about 'death by the ice princess.' 

The younger boy stared at her retreating figure and sighed, "Whatever."

•••

The good news was, her CDs were safe. The bad news was, Taeyeon had to pay for everything, and Jessica was already on her third plate of tiramisu by the time she arrived, yelling out apology after apology.

Lunch went on as usual; they talked about work and other pressing matters. (Ugh, I still can't believe they hired another English teacher. She calls herself Tiffany, 'like Tiffany and Co', she said. But guess what, her name is actually Stephanie!)

Taeyeon told her about the guys (Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun, and...I don't know if Luhan has a last name. Then there's this extra guy, Kim Jongin.

Jessica still wasn't convinced that it was a good idea, but she kept that to herself. (At least you're still sane and they're all in one piece.)

After lunch, Jessica bade her goodbye, leaving her with a full stomach and a nearly empty wallet. 

Taeyeon thought about calling Sehun to come pick her up (she had all of their numbers, but Kyungsoo texted her saying the others went bowling) but decided against it and hailed a taxi home.

•••

She found him in the living room by himself—the others apparently left him behind. "Hey."

Sehun gave her a nod, eyes still focused on the baseball game. Taeyeon sat down on the couch, looking at him from the side. His face was straight but she knew he was upset. "I'm sorry you couldn't go bowling because of me."

No answer.

Taeyeon sighed, feeling extra guilty, when she remembered something. "Ah!" She took a plastic cup out from her bag and held it out to him with a smile. "This probably isn't enough to make up for you not being able to play, but I owe you for driving for me at a moment's notice so...here you go."

Sehun looked at her in surprise and took the drink. "Bubble tea?"

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if you'd like it, but I don't know—you seem like a bubble tea kind of guy." Taeyeon scratched the back of her head. "It's chocolate, by the way." 

He glanced at it then at her and his eyes turned into half moons as he flashed her his teeth. "Thanks..."

He should've known it was a bad idea. A very bad idea, because then Taeyeon was staring at him, looking like a fish out of water. "Oh my god. Did I just make you smile? Did I just make the Oh Sehun smile?!" Taeyeon squealed, jumping up and down. "I should've captured that moment! Haha, I made you smile!"

"Did not," he put on his straight face and sipped his drink.

"I totally did! This is the highlight of my day, no, week! A milestone in the life of Kim Taeyeon!"

The younger boy rolled his eyes at the over-excited girl and bit back another smile, "Whatever."


And that's the end of my triple update! More SeYeon dialouge because..meh

Hmmm, I wonder why I haven't given you BaekYeon yet...kidding, of course I know why! ((paitence is a virtue))

Until next time!