Take Three.

A Sky Full of Stars

Take Three. You're Not my Style

 

"Byun Baekhyun! What the bloody hell are you doing?" Kris screeched hysterically as he watched Baekhyun pass the ball to the wrong person.

Baekhyun panicked as he hastily ran after the other player for the ball. "Oh !"

Kris shook his head as he crossed his arms, plopping down on the bench. There was a terrible aura radiating out of the cold prince and it made Suho extremely uncomfortable. He was afraid that if he even said a word, he'd get hit square on the face. If he did get hit on the face he'd have to say goodbye to his good looks forever. Suho cleared his throat and erased that scary thought from his mind. He watched Baekhyun fumble for the ball to keep him amuse throughout the game. It was pathetic to watch him he thought and at the corner of his eye he could see Sehun and Jongin snickering at Baekhyun. Lay had the worried look on his face and Chanyeol watched Baekhyun with an amused smirk. Sighing deeply, he sat on the bench, awkwardly keeping the distance between them. He watched his team until a booming voice startled him.

"Why the hell are you sitting so far from me?" Kris suddenly asked.

He stiffened and laughed dryly at the same time he rubbed the nape of his neck. "I thought you needed space..." Suho grinned sheepishly and moved a little closer to the older one. "and hit me square on the face..."

Immediately, Kris snapped his head towards the leader's direction, narrowing his eyes at him. "What?"

Suho stiffened. "Nothing."

The whistle rang and everyone was sent back to their respectable positions. Chanyeol being the goalie, asked one of the boys who were sitting out to switch with him. Suho nudged for Kris to do the job.

"Yo!" Kris jogged towards Chanyeol. Like the usual, Chanyeol gave him a blank look, patting him awkwardly on the back. He ignored the elder and started yelling out a certain's someone's name. Kris shook his head returning to his seat near Suho.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol suddenly called out the tired boy's name. Chanyeol snorted at the pitiful sight of Byun Baekhyun. He was sweating and his face was redder than a tomato. It was an ugly sight for Chanyeol and he couldn't help but break out a smile on his face. Baekhyun was taken back by the sudden feature and he thought his smile was beautiful. He had to admit, that smile was the most charming feature out of everything. It was the most genuine smile he has recieved from the boy.

"Y-yes?" Baekhyun straightened himself. He was crouching down awkwardly and he didn't want to make a fool out of himself like he did earlier.

Chanyeol's expression quickly reverted back to his usual blank expression. "You sit out. I'll take your position."

Baekhyun glared at the boy and crossed his arms, cocking his hip to the side. Chanyeol stared at his hip and looked back up at the smaller boy's face. He wasn't amused. "No. I can do it myself. You see me? I'm doing fine!"

There was a burst of laughter coming from the back, coming from Sehun and Jongin who laughed hysterically at Baekhyun, slapping their thighs. Baekhyun turned red again and pouted. Lay came to the rescue and pinched the two maknae's ears before dragging them out to a corner, slapping them on the back of their heads. Lay scolding them was even more amusing than watching Baekhyun fail miserably in soccer. Chanyeol smiled again but quickly frowned when Baekhyun turned back to face him. Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Switch?"

Baekhyun chuckled and took Chanyeol's offer. Why would he want to keep running around like a lost dog when Chanyeol was offering him a chance to sit his down to rest? Not saying anymore, he jogged towards the unhappy sub-leader, Kris. Suho laughed dryly and told Baekhyun to sit the farthest away from him. Kris on the other hand walked towards the boy and placed his hands around Baekhyun neck. Baekhyun was sensitive around that area so he shrieked and laughed loudly when Kris laid his hands on him. Suho covered his years to block out Baekhyun's shrieks.

The referee blew his whisitle again, indicating that the second portion of the game is now beginning. Kris finally let go of Baekhyun and jogged back to the goal. Baekhyun who seemed uninterested watching the game was now too focused. He was mainly focusing on Chanyeol, wondering how well he can play. He also admired the way Chanyeol pulled his firey orange hair up in the most attractive manner. It had been over a good 89 minutes since the game started and finally Luhan had passed the ball to Chanyeol. Baekhyun was at the edge of his seat crossing his fingers, hoping that the giant wouldn't trip on his long legs. Instinctively he began to cheer for Chanyeol and surprisingly, Kris and Suho began to cheer for him also. Jongin and Sehun was just behind Chanyeol, taking cover just in case someone was nasty enough to cause a foul. There was only 40 seconds left before the referee blows the whistle.

34 seconds, Chanyeol passed the ball to Sehun. 20 seconds, the ball was taken away from Sehun. 13 seconds Jongin regained the ball and quickly passed it to Chanyeol. 8 seconds, Chanyeol trips. 3 seconds, Sehun covers for Chanyeol. 1 second, They shoot. Baekhyun screams while jumping to his feet, hopping happily. Kris ran and pulled Suho up to his feet and began to hug him. Suho blushed furiously.They still had one more game to go, however they were ahead of the Matoki by three points. It's a great advantage in their opinion. Chanyeol collapsed onto his knees, breathing heavily. Luhan and Lay patted him on the back, helping him up and walking him to the bench where Baekhyun welcomed his teammate with water and a clean towel. He cleaned Chanyeol himself since he was busy drinking water. Baekhyun couldn't stand sweaty people.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun shrugged and tippy toed to reach for Chanyeol's head. "Cleaning you, what else."

"I thought you disliked me." The giant stared at the ground, avoiding the other's gaze. Their face was too close for his liking.

Baekhyun chuckled. "You're not that bad after all."

Chanyeol laughed quietly, looking at the other's dark orbs. Once again, that cold bastard grinned dumbly at he smaller male. Baekhyun blushed but ducked his head low. He laughed awkwardly and punched Chanyeol by the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Chanyeol yelped and rubbed his arm.

Baekhyun stared at his feet and chewed at the bottom of his lip. "For everything you piece of dog ."

Chanyeol shook his head and held on to Baekhyun's wrist, indicating that cleaning his head isn't necessary and that he should just go back to his seat. There were no words being expressed from the giant, but Baekhyun knew what he meant. Smirking, he placed his hands on his hips. "No, me and you can switch now. You can go sit out." 

There was another sound of laughter, but this time it wasn't Jongin and Sehun but rather an unwanted group coming there way. There was a smirk on their faces and the high and mightly look in their eyes. Baekhyun scowled and turned his head away, cursing at them under his breath. Chanyeol stared at the vistor blankly and back at Baekhyun who seem to be in distress. 

"Yo! Byun Baekhyun!" one snickered, "I heard you passed the ball to the wrong person eh?"

Baekhyun turned red. He felt embarrassed and wanted to run and cower away. Instead of doing that he took deep breaths to calm his shakey breath. Baekhyun held his head high and opened his mouth to retort but, was cut off by another student. "Isn't that the kid who punched Chung Hee a week ago?" 

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun who seem confused. Why were they here? Why were they asking him these things? Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and back at the trio who stared at him dumbly. Baekhyun gulped. "W-what do you want?" 

One of the boys smiled. "Chung Hee is gonna get you."

Chanyeol arched a brow. "Your is going to get beat." Another boy said

Baekhyun laughed nervously and pulled back his fringe. "Funny! That kid can't do anything."

Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun's cheeks. "Shut up." 

Baekhyun gawked and slapped his hand away, shooting daggers out of his eyes. "What did you say?" 

"I said. Shut up." Chanyeol repeated calmly. 

The trio boys senesed an aura escaping from Chanyeol and slowly backed away. "Who's he? Your boyfriend?" 

Baekhyun threw a dirty look at the boy. "Him? My boyfriend? Are you ing stupid or something?" Baekhyun pointed at Chanyeol, nearly screaming at the top of his lungs. Everyone around him slowly placed their hands on both their ears to block out his hysterical screaming. Chanyeol, becoming very tired with Baekhyun's ocassional break outs, threw a hand on Baekhyun's mouth to shut him up. 

"Ew, get your hand off of me!" Baekhyun pried the younger's larger hands off his lip. He gaked and spit out his saliva, cursing about how dirty his hand was. 

"See you guys  are dating!" they continued to bug the two of thim. 

Chanyeol closed his eyes, massaging his temple. "No. We are not." 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "Yeah! He isn't even my style and never will be my style. He's too tall, he has this stupid perm, he's boring, and most of all he's smarter than me."

"So you like stupid guys?" Chanyeol asked him. 

Baekhyun choked on his saliva. "Why are you asking me that?"

The younger one shrugged. "It's alright. You aren't my type either. You're too dumb for me and loud."

The trio gasped along with Baekhyun. Suho who had been eavsdropping through the whole conversation gasped as well, eyes going wide. "Excuse me?"

Chanyeol's barren started to piss the older male off. "You're excuse."

"Should I cut every piece of your hair while you sleep through class?"

Chanyeol smirked. "Do you want me to tell the class how I saw your teddy bear underwear?"

" I do not have teddy bear underwears!" Baekhyun blushed and pulled Chanyeol closer. "That was a one time thing okay! I was in a hurry and grabbed one of those wretched underwears."

"Why do you even have them in the first place?" the boys asked, snickering. Baekhyun wasn't exactly whispering. 

"My brother got them for me as a ing Christmas gift to piss me off okay?!" He finally lashed out on the trio and cursed them away. The boys started to run away, afraid that Baekhyun would go berserk on them.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Cool."

"I'm going to burn that wretched pack." 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm backkk, sorry I was gone since...idk forever?

I think I kind of messed up with the soccer procedures but, meh...I'm too lazy. 

Uhh i'll make more longer chaps.