Take Two.

A Sky Full of Stars

Take Two. Keep It

What exactly is Baekhyun supposed to do with this ring? How in the world can he use it against Chanyeol? Is he supposed to simply walk up to him and say, 'Do you want it? Well come and get it.' Or does he say something more childish, along the lines of, 'Finders keepers!'

Yeah, no.

What else can he say? 

As Baekhyun was trying to come up with a smart remark, Chanyeol had walked into the classroom he currently resided in. Not to mention he was half an hour early. Baekhyun liked getting to class early to make sure he was prepared but, now he is no where near prepared and he wants to hide in a hole and die. Well certainly not die, die, but die. Baekhyun gave a quick glance at the ring he's been clutching on for hours and up at Chanyeol who seemed to be in distress and scrambling across the desk and floor, hoping to find something he'd lost. A ring-the ring. 

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line, fighting with himself whether to give the ring back to Chanyeol or not. Make him suffer? Baekhyun thought that was pretty douche of him to do. Sure, he was smart and always knocking Baekhyun to the ugly number two on the top exams score, but he's still a human being. A human being that has Einstien's brain. A complete cold, bastard, genius. Baekhyun sighed loudly causing Chanyeol to jerk up and intently stare into Baekhyun's eyes deeply. Baekhyun blinked and silently tucked the ring in his pocket, acting like he doesn't give a flying about anything. 

"You." He called out to Baekhyun with his incredibly deep voice. Baekhyun shuddered at the tone that tingled in his ears. "Did you see if I left anything yesterday."

Baekhyun died in his mind but, stayed calm on the outside. "No I have not seen your ring and why would I even...Oh."

Oh my god. That was so stupid Baekhyun! Why, why of all times did I say ring? RING? I could have said homework or pencil! Or simply not said anything at all!

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a glare. "My ring? So you do have it."

Baekhyun squeaked but, shrugged it off with a laugh. "I was just guessing you had a ring since you kept looking at your fingers." 

Smart move Baek, smart move.

He was literally talking to himself and started tapping a finger on his lips, trying to prevent himself from being murdered by Park Chanyeol. If anything, he wants to do the killing not be the victim. The taller boy raised his brows and gave him a questioning look and nodded, rubbing a hand on his head. Baekhyun thought he acted pretty obvious that he did know where that stupid ring was, of course in his pocket and Baekhyun also thought Chanyeol must have just been oblivious from the lack of social skills. He didn't want the poor boy to kneel on the ground like an idiot looking for a ring in every dusty corner of the room; when he wouldn't find it. Great. So much for the douche move, might as well play it cool. 

Baekhyun took a deep breath before calling out his name. "Hey Chanyeol."

Chanyeol looked up with the usual blank face. Baekhyun grinned and pulled out the ring from his pocket. "Here. I found it on your desk yesterday and I imagined it was yours." Baekhyun tossed the ring towards Chanyeol who was startled when he caught it. The ring began bouncing around in his hand, but later sighed in relief as he slid it back on his finger. 

Baekhyun was by the door, about to walk out, only to suddenly hear someone speak from behind. "Thanks. Thanks for not stealing it."

Baekhyun grinned. A sincere warming smile and waved a hand to dismiss the other boy's gratitude. "Keep it. It would've been rude of me to do that to our newest member of the OT11 Exo Sports Team. See you at the meeting Chan."

Chanyeol blinked twice like a lost puppy and smiled happily to the boy. Sadly he hadn't turned back to witness the taller boy smile back at him.

 

oooo

 

"I'd like to say, you're very irritating. And maybe I should kick you out." Kris nonchalantly nodded his head and leaned back on the chair. Somehow Suho, managed to hold back a laugh and cleared his throat; sitting back to a professional position. 

Chanyeol squirmed on his chair and ducked down a bit and fiddled his fingers nervously. Baekhyun snorted and swivled his way to the window. Jongin turned red and opened his mouth to retort but, was clamped shut when Kyungsoo's hand comes flying to his plump lips. He mumbled through his hand, only leading with a soft wack on the back of his head. Coming from Baekhyun. Chanyeol watched the group- was not amused. Why did he go on the first place? 

"Enough." Baekhyun commanded and returned to his seat. Stuffing on ear buds on his ear and blasting some Girl's Generation music. 

Minseok swallowed hard and rubbed the nape of his neck. Most of the boy's attention turned to him since he's the oldest. Despite there were two leaders sitting at the back of the room (Chanyeol had noticed that they didn't pay much respect and attention for both) they're always open ears for this small boy. He stammered on his words and soon stuck his thumb up and pointed at Chanyeol who blankly stared at his thumb. Suho opened his mouth, only noises coming out. 

"O-oh! Right Park Chanyeol-ssi!" 

He never knew a bunch of smarts can be so stupid at the same time. 

"Chanyeol is fine." He blurted out. He didn't want to say anything but, he might have had to in the first place. 

Baekhyun eyed the giant who sat stiffly on the chair, later trailing to his finger where his ring glimmered, reflecting the sunlight. It read " Okay." Strange muttered quietly to himself. Why would a plain ring and not much say old ring be so important. Earlier this morning, he saw the panic written in those large eyes. It was the first to see him in such a panic state. Baekhyun was caught staring aimlessly on Chanyeol and their gaze locked instantly but, both quickly turned to their opposite sides. The petite boy cleared his throat and Chanyeol shoved his large frame glasses higher from his nose. 

"So. We're having another soccer match and the school's soccer team needs some players." Kris announced and folded his large hands on the table. Suho pulled out a piece of paper and read off of it. Chanyeol didn't really listen and so did half of the boys. 

"We're versus some school not too far from here." Suho furrowed his brows and suddenly continued reading. "We're against Team Matoki. Wow. What a classic name."

Luhan sprang up to his seat and letting go of Sehun's grip. Sehun pouted but, smiled softly at the pumped up boy. "Are you for real? That's great!" 

"What's so great about that?" Baekhyun did not sound so pleasing. "They're going to kick our asses out there!" 

"Your  Baekhyun, not mine." Luhan corrected and scanned the room. "Not even Sehun, Jongin, Minseok. Tao, Chen, Kris, Lay-"

"Okay, Okay, you motherer." Baekhyun cursed and Luhan smiled back. "Let's just say everyone except my subgroup."

Jongin and Sehun coughed and Baekhyun glared at the two maknaes. "All except the one and only whining brats."

"Well at least I'm not the one who's obsess with beating Chanyeol on the exam board." Jongin's eyes widened and Kyungsoo closed his eyes shut and bit the bottom of his lip. Kris smirked and Suho slowly turned to the fuming Baekhyun. Chen, Minseok, and Sehun braced themselves hoping something wouldn't happen. Luhan quickly turned to Chanyeol who seem not to be fazed with the sudden quiet atmosphere. Tao walked out whispering "I'll be back when the war is over."

"You can't just ditch us!" Minseok whispered but, shut his mouth when he saw Baekhyun stand up. Jongin sat up and stiffened. He turned sideways to look at Chanyeol (who was next to him but, didn't acknowledge his existence) and whispered. "I didn't mean it." 

You're guessing Baekhyun would punch him on the spot and grab him on the shoulder, viscously cursing him out through his white teeth. Instead he walked over to Chanyeol. Though he didn't bother to look up from the table surface, but he was well aware of the boy's red face. He didn't say anything. Not a word. Not even a glance. Jongin scooted further away but, Kyungsoo pushed him back. 

"Fix this mess. Can't you keep your mouth shut for a day? Look now Chanyeol is going to die."

"Baekhyun." Suho called out. The petite boy didn't look at his leader. "Baekhyun." He repeated. 

"You." The boy hissed at Chanyeol. He didn't look up. "I'm talking to you." Chanyeol still didn't look up and stubbornly looked at his hands. Ignoring his existance like always. The nerve, Baekhyun thought and eyed that neatly tied tie on his collar, after finding his ring, this is what I get. He grabbed his tie and roughly pulled the man closer. Face almost crashing. Of course everyone gasped and Tao walked back in on the tensing scene and back out, shutting the door quickly. Chanyeol stared directly at the other's small dark orbs. No reaction. Baekhyun cursed and wanted to see a damn reaction. 

"What." Chanyeol casually said. 

Baekhyun fueled. "You. Do you get angry? Happy? Sad? Do you have any sort of emotions?"

Baekhyun swore he saw he saw a hint of irritation in his eyes, but other than that it was pure emptiness. "What about." he suddenly uttered. "You leave me alone."

"How about no."

Chanyeol suddenly smirked and pried the boy's hands off. Baekhyun arched a brow and was surprised with the other's strength. However, was pleased to see that smirk on his face. Chanyeol bluntly replied. "You're bi-polar."

Chen snickered. Kris clapped and everyone seemed to agree with that. Baekhyun grunted and pushed the boy back roughly and walk back to the rolly chair. The boys settled and  cleared their throats. This time they listened. "Alright." Kris announced again. "So we need to give them some players. Who's in?" 

They resumed like nothing happened. Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol who boredly listened to their plans and seem uninterested with the whole 'soccer team' and 'balls' and 'players.' Luhan immediately raised his hands and of course Sehun followed the older boy and Jongin volunteered like the usual. Kris did not feel like joining, since he preferred basketball over soccer, and Chen seem to be forced to do so. Tao wasn't present on the meeting and Kris planned to murder him later.  Minseok volunteered as well and of course Suho, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun stayed back. All that's left is Chanyeol and Lay. (He was forgotten at the meeting today sadly).

Kris pointed at Chanyeol. "You." 

"I have a name."

"I don't care."

"Alright."

"You're going on the field."

"For what." 

"Are you stupid?"

Chanyeol thought. "I should ask you that."

"Alright I don't have time for your smart mouth. You're going on the field." 

Chanyeol didn't cringe, didn't whine, didn't even smile and agreed. He just shrugged. Kris continued again. "You know how to play right?"

"All you have to do is kick the ball and defend your goal and score the other goal."

"I'll take that as a yes." Kris grinned and turned to Suho. "I like this guy."

Baekhyun sighed and massaged his temple. He too raised his hand. "I'll join too."

Jongin sighed and Kyungsoo stared bug eyed at the bi polar child. Chanyeol's ears perked and listened to what the sass boy had to say. Jongin groaned. "You're going to slow us down."

Baekhyun growled. "You have the guts to talk to me right now?"

He raised his hands up for defense. "Well. Just saying."

"Just saying." Baekhyun imitated and Jongin hissed and narrowed his eyes. Baekhyun can be a total at times and this is the time. He's not an . Just now. Maybe you'd wonder why he was so kind this morning and why he's a total right now. Let's just say between those times he'd stumble by some jerk who had the guts to shove him to a locker. 

 

 

"You nerd!" A boy named Chung Hee called out. 

Of course Baekhyun kept walking and didn't pay no heed or attention to those idiots. Though of course they shoved him to a locker and in a blink of an eye he's over here immediately cursing them off. Chung Hee snickered. He had a friend with him but, Baekhyun couldn't see his face. "What the hell do you want." 

"Oh you're scared Nerd Boy?"

Baekhyun laughed. Even though he was being shoved into a locker. "Oh do I sound scared?" He imitated Chung Hee's annoying tone. Chung Hee rolled his eyes and shoved him harder. Baekhyun hissed and grunted. "Oh and you're messing with the wrong nerd you motherer."

He jabbed an elbow at his rib and punched him on the side of the face while he was free. The other boy ran because he was a coward and Baekhyun wasn't a fast runner. He didn't want to waste his breath anyway because he was already gasping for air. Chung Hee rolled and groaned. Tears streak from his eyes. Pathetic. Baekhyun stared at his red scraped knuckles and his arm felt sore from the impact. He should have been the one crying not this son of a . The fact he didn't punch Chung Hee that hard made it funny and amusing. He usually punched Jongin and Sehun equally this hard or 'harder' but, never did they react. They told him he punched like a girl. They didn't wince in pain. They laughed and even mocked him. 

"I didn't know this was your first time breaking the rules." Baekhyun chuckled. 

" off!" Chung Hee cursed. 

Baekhyun tapped a finger on his chin. "I should have said that earlier. You know what's embarrassing. I don't punch that hard and seeing you succumb to the pain really pleasures me." 

So much for the name Chung Hee meaning Righteousness and Pleasure. Righteousness my . Little did Baekhyun know he started to form a bruise on his arm and he quickly covered it up by rolling down his sleeves.

 

 

The meeting was over and Baekhyun stormed out of the classroom. Chanyeol followed after him and without expecting a slap on the arm he blinked. Baekhyun hissed. "What you want?"

"We're going to the same class."

Yeah. He thought so. 

"And." Chanyeol added. "Why are you such a er today."

"er?"  

"You're happy and nice one morning and angry on the afternoon. " 

"Why do you care." 

Chanyeol trailed after the boy and kept a safe distance. His tie was still loose and Baekhyun broke two buttons on his shirt. Revealing his lower part of the neck. Though he looked a little to atrraticing at the moment, Baekhyun didn't pay attention. "Well you found my ring. Then you choked me. Then you broke two buttons of my shirt." 

He had a point. How impolite of him. "Sorry." He forcably apologized. 

He didn't answer back and walked ahead of the boy. He hummed. "Well." His voice sounded a little too happy. Baekhyun wanted to peek on the boy's face. Sadly he couldn't see the small smile on his face. "I'll keep the shirt you broke and the tie you stretched."

Why did he just say keep. Why did he just blush dangerously red. He grunted. "You keep the deal with Kris. And don't you think I'm joining because you're doing it."

"Alright."

"Don't get too nice with me." 

"I won't."

 

____________________

a/n: Sorry guys. This stuff is just some fic with ideas and very random at some point. I'll just focus on character development. I won't be updating frequently. IF I do it's either I'm done with the main fic or I'm just paying more attention. This has a plot and it's just not pure randomness. 

07/27: (Edit) OMG I FORGOT ABOUT LAY. SORRY I LOVE YOU LAY. I was sick when I wrote this chapter and I tried to write through my lagging phone. SO yep. I fixed some grammar mistakes and character names. I realized I used Junmyeon instead of Suho and Jongdae instead of Chen.