Back stabbed

We meet again.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hello?" There wasn't an answer.

"Are you here?" When you still heard nothing but silence you started working on the ropes that were binding you to the chair.

You were so concentrated on untying the ropes you didn't notice the approaching footsteps.

A strong pair of arms grabbed your shoulders.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt me! I won't do it again, I promise!" You started crying.

"Hyun Hee! Stop it's okay!" The voice reassured you pulling down your blind fold.

"Tae!" You were so relieved.

"Jae Hwan hurry and help me untie her before he comes back." He whispered to the person standing behind him.

"Jae Hwan..." 

"Stop! You can't be here! He's not going to hurt me! He wants you! Get out of here now!" You suddenly remembered the situation they would be in if they stayed. 

"We're not leaving till you're safe." He replied stubornly.

"Please! Just go!" You tried pleading through your tears.

Suddenly Ravi rushed into view.

"Omo.." He kneeled in front of you examining your face.

"How'd you find us Ravi?"

"I followed you because I thought you had a lead, N is coming soon too."

"That's good. Can you help us untie her before that guy comes back?" Ken asked.

"Sure!" He rushed to help aid Ken and Leo.

"Guys, you shouldn't be here, it isn't safe!" You shouted.

"We're almost done, just a few more seconds... done!" You felt the ropes release their

Please log in to read the full chapter