Stupid luck

We meet again.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Excuse us for a moment please." He led you away from them into a vacant room.

"What are you doing? I want to go home."

"Hyun Hee... it's for your own safety."

"I could die from an infection!" You shouted.

"So what? This is a better option then seeing you die from being so stuborn!" He snapped back.

You were taken aback.

"Well guess what, I'd rather die than let them near me again! They messed up the first time what makes you think they won't do it again?"

"Hyun Hee, don't be like this." He tried to reason.

"I'm leaving." He grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"Don't follow me either." You jerked your hand away from him and stormed out of the hospital.

You didn't know how you were going to get home in the state that you were in, but frankly you didn't care at the moment.

"How could he side with them?" You wanted to punch a wall. You've always had stupid luck like this.

Just as you were about to step off the sidewalk a pair of arms grabbed you pulling you to their chest as a car drove right where you were going to step.

Jae Hwan.

"Yah! I told you to leave me alone! Let me go!" You tried squirming from his grasp.

The person turned you around to face them.

"That's what I get for saving your life?"

Not Jae Hwan.

"What are you doing here?"

"Saving your life, duh."

All you could do was stare at him.  Why are you really here?<

Please log in to read the full chapter