Another world?

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

  As they stopped at his house,there are no corpse to be seen.They are confused,could it be that the corpses are just in the city.?"Let's be inside."He guided her to come and followed back after checking the outside.Seohyun gasped in awe as she spotted the whole place - amazing.It was kinda old but it's really house for rich people.But why does she feel something weird?

  Luhan grabbed her wrist that startled the young lady.She frowned when he didn't even said something and just continued walking to somewhere she didn't even know..He stopped directly infront of the big door.Turning his self to her,he spoke."Seohyun.Trust me in this okay?"Seohyun was really confused,but without any choice - she just nodded her head and it was her turn to grab his hand.Luhan felt her cold hand,'She must be scared.'He thought but a small smile crept his lips - knowing that they're holding hands.Soon,he opened the door that revealed a very cold room and it is dark. 

  "Luhan.Please don't let go,please."She whispered and fear was really visible in her.It was just ark room but Seohyun felt the weird feeling again,she want to run away but can't.Even a single movement,she can't - fortunately,Luhan was dragging her.Seohyun tighten her grasp,she can't see anything until she felt the room heated up.A light came from somewhere,she doesn't where side.Her breathing paused but seeing his face made her breathe again.

  Seohyun doesn't know why but she really feel that somehing bad might happen but she doesn't know too why she did still followed him inside the light.As her body contacted to the light,it was like a warm water but they're not wet.Her eyes are close,tightly.Doesn't even know where they are,Seohyun pulled his hand and pulled him closer."Luhan.I'm scared."She stuttered but the lad just chuckled."Don't worry.We're fine now,you're fine with me.We are at my world Seohyun."Seohyun opened her eyes.What he said was real,it was indeed   different.'Is this another weird world again?',she thought as he dragged her to where she doesn't know..Again.

 

a/n

Sorry for the very very very late update and it's just short.!!

Wow!!Another world??

I Hope you'll like this.