Trust?

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

 As he dragged her farther,Seohyun gulped.She felt wrong,she should think that she is save but something is wrong.Clearing ,she tried to be calm.After a minutes of walking,the two stopped infront of a big house - more like a mansion.'How rich is this guy?',she thought as he led her inside.

  The house was not like his house on their world but it is elegant.Her eyes roam around,seems like she want to runaway.In a minute,a guy who is tall and have a cold stare went inside."Luhan."He called."Hyung."The two hug - more like males hug.Seohyun frowned at them,she can sense the quiet tension."So you already brought her.I hope you're doing the right thing,Luhan."Her frowned deepen when she accidentally heard their conversation."I don't know hyung.But I got no choice.."Luhan said back and turned his head to the frowning girl.Acting like she doesn't heard them,she turned her head to them and gave a small smile.

 The three was full of silence.Just sitting in the living room.And then,the door open - revealing a few man in black suit and lastly a man in more different suit."So Luhan.You did brought her."The man smirked dangerously.The two was taken a back at the man in suit.They glance at each other before Luhan turned to her."Seohyun.Whatever happens,trust me Okay?"Seohyun frowned but nodded in the end.She was sure that something is not right from the very start.She can't trust anyone,but him.
 
 But,can she really trust him?

 

a/n

New update!!After so so so many years,I updated.Sorry..guyzz!! And it's short,sorry.