Far from Reality

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

A/n

Sorry for not updating!!

 

 

   "You're kidding right?"She can't believe she's hearing.She know that it was all fairytales - fiction.Her mother even told her not to read fairytales.As a mannered daughter - she obeyed.Her mother didn't even tell her why - and she isn't curious at all."We're not telling a lie to you."Her eyes traveled to them.She didn't even believe that they're fairies."And what will you do to make me believe in a fiction story of yours?"The six frozed and didn't utter a word.Their guess was right - she really won't believe them."If there's nothing to say,I'll leave now."The maiden made her way to the door,but a strong force stopped her.Backing away,she can feel the air blows to her."Now,do you believe in us?"She gulped and turned her head to the flying fairies.Their eyes were covered with light green colored."Y-Your...Eyes."She tried to speak loudly but it came to a whisper.

  

    Locking the door,the seven sat on the floor.While her staring far from them - confuse of them.Her thoughts broke when she felt them staring at her as well."Seohyun,could you come closer?"Chorong as she thought gestured her to come.With her last strength,she walk herself to them.As she sat - she notice their eyes turned to the normal eyes she saw one night."Sorry if we scare you.We just want to get your trust."Without a word she nodded."Anyways,Where are you going when we haven't came here yet?"The question seem made her flinch.Without looking at them, spoke."Uhm..I was about to go out for fresh air."She lied .Honestly,she still can't trust them.Maybe they were the demons."I'll sleep now."She went to her bed and covered her body with her black long blanket."Then,we'll be going.Sleep well,Seohyun."They vanished and she stood up.Sighing,she glance at the clock -  revealing 12:30."That was not real.."she paused and lied back.Closing her eyes,a whipere came to her ear.She didn't get what was that,and that when she realize her parents came.

    Seohyun can't close her eyes.It was already 1:00 Am.It make her annoyed.Staring at the pitch black ceiling,her thoughts wondered.For minutes she felt that she'll fall asleep."It's just far from reality..."Before she closed her eyes,she muttered the words she didn't spoke out to them.