I'm not a killer

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

a/n

Ayo~New update!!!For you to understand this chappie,I change the chapter where Seohyun unnie killed a man.You can read it,so you won't be confuse.

 

     The sun had shone and warmly covers  her pretty face.Feeling the warm to her skin,the serene woke.She realized that it was already time for school.Without hesitation,she dashed to shower.

      "Seohyun,why didn't you wake early?"The woman spoke as she sliced the cold meat.The younger female arranged herself to sit,before she reply."Sorry,Mother.It won't happened again."The woman nodded with her sweet smile.She was slicing the vegetables and went to get milk.The cold milk was placed in the counter together with the juice."What do you want?Milk or juicr?"She asked without glancing at the serene."Coffee."The serene replied,and made the woman's smile fade.She turned herself to the younger one who's busy sketching the signs on her wrists."I didn't know that you're into drawing now."Seohyun hummed and didn't replied her mother,she was occupied with her thoughts.Until she felt that someone was sitting infront of her that made her head rise."Morning my beloved daughter."He smiled and sipped to his coffee,only realizing that she was bot responding."Seohyun?What's wrong with you this days?"He asked all of sudden.Staring suspiciously to his daughter,"Nothing."How ironic,he found her sketching."Can I take a look at your piece?"He smiled but her expression made him stopped.She shooked her head,"Sorry,father.But I can't let you look at my drawing.Just wait for the time."That's it,he was getting more confused with the young girl.He clamed himself,and went for a sip.

    Ji hyo can feel it.The thing that she was scared of for years.She had to stopped it,before it'll happen.But little did she know,it's already happening.Grabbing her keys,she wear her coat and went outside.With quick glance,she saw her daughter's eyes turned to maroon.A gasp escaped her lips,and quickly she closed her eyes.Gaining a courage to opened it,she take a look at her daughters eyes.But there were nothing,no color - but blankness.Clearing ,she faked a smile to her daughter and took her to school.

     The serene was walking and the thought of the signs and the eyes,"All of it...Are nonsense."She muttered and she accidentally brought her eyes to him.His eyes were different,it was just plain brown.Frowning,Seohyun turned her head and went to her class.As she was walking alone through the halls,a pair of eyes were following her.

      The night came,and Seohyun was still inside the school.She was at the soccer field - sketching the signs again.She found it amusing,honestly,her mother was a great sketcher - and also her.She was kept on sketching,until a pair of feet stand infront of her."Can I ask you something?"He said with a serious tone,"You're already asking."She close the notebook,afraid that he'll find out what she's been doing."Mr.Yoon....A great man,right?But a pain in the too."He chuckled and make his way closer to her.Seohyun remained calm,gazing up to the guy infront of her."You were there right?At that night."She sighed and opened her bagpack,stuffing the notebook inside."You killed him."The serene halt and her lips before speaking."Look,Mr.Kim.You don't know me,and I don't know you.And Mr.Yoon,I didn't killed that man.And stop asking more.Goodnight."She stood up and ready to go,but he stopped her.Hissing,Seohyun hurriedly take her hand back."I know it Miss Kang.But remember this,becareful to the people you're dealing with.Adios."He made a salute sign before fading to the dark.The serene scoffed and rolled her eyes.She started walking home,before something happened.

    The lad rested his back on the cold wall before clutching to his shirt."She's really dangerous as I thought."He muttered and watched the silhouette of the maiden fade.He smirked,regaining hisself.Luhan dusted his blazer before turning to the darkest part of the building.

 

a/n

I hope you liked it..and sorry for not updating for how many days.I also hope you can check my other stories.And the comments were awesome,thanks guys.The subscribers,upvoters - thank you too.You can comment too,how many you want.:)Bye~