Hope

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

   The two found their selves watching the deads.It had been one night since they haven't ate anything or just dress their selves.They surely faced the tough luck.

  Seohyun groaned in annoyance when she felt the time ticked fastely.The time has been cruel to her.She have to find her parents and accept everything that the world she knew before have many secrets that are hidden.And now she have to pass those corpses without even knowing herself anymore.

 "Hey..Are we going to sit here and wait until we die in hunger?"She asked in a muttered.

 She missed her home,her parents and her life before.Especially,she missed eating.If only she could turn the time back - she wished that she have not nade herself in her situation she hated.But even she prayed and pray,she have to be awake,that her fate is to a different way.

 "Don't worry.If we can just go to my house,we can get out of this town...But first,we have to get out of this corpses.."He replied when he saw how she was feeling.

 Well,honestly,he want to get out of there too - real soon.He hated it,especially when he got only one metal long sword to save his life.If only he just let himself...

"Luhan!"The lad turned his head to her and frowned his brows at her yelling.

"What's wrong?"He asked and saw her eyes rolled to the left side.Seohyun signaled him,they still have hope.

 

 Their eyes watched the corpses walk everywhere.They are currently at the lower floor of the building after their quick discussion.Lucky for them,their aren't corpses around the area they passed through.

 "You sure that thing is still working?"He asked and throw his gaze to the black motorcycle near the parking lot.

 "Yeah.I just saw the driver got eaten by those things - just now.."She replied and she seem to be confident.Her voice was stern and he could tell that she was really eager to get out of that place - well,who wouldn't be.

Luhan sneaked closer the door,gesturing her to move to his side - Seohyun walk quietly as she could.And success,they're almost out of the door.They sighed when a male corpse walked passed them but just ignore the breathless two.

 "What now?"She asked and raised her head to him.Seohyun can't read his expression,but she know that he'll not let anyone eat them.

 "Hold my hand,don't stay far from me.."She nodded and grabbed his free hand.They walked towards the motorcycle.

 Glancing left and right,their hearts have been beating loudly.Fortunately,they found no moving thing on their way.With the chance,Luhan smiled as he looked at the tank - it was still full and just enough for them to arrive at his house.Without turning back,they went off and hope that they can really be out of the ruined world.

 

 

a/n

New update!!Anyways,I added some to the title.I still hope you'll like this story so far..:)