oo2

Love at Second Sight [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Spotless Mind;[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]

CHO HWAYOUNG

 

“Are you….?”

Okay, first of all, this is not happening. My mother is right. I need more sleep. It’s bad enough that I’m talking to the person that I love, stan and admire, a lot, Kim Taehyung of Bangtan, in the blazing heat of the afternoon, much less entertaining the thought of he just bumped into me and I got mad at him.

“You who?” Taehyung asked.


God why… I turned my face to Taehyung. Oh god his angelic yet manly face, with that nerd glasses, it fits perfectly to his face. His nose that place just right, his kissable pink plump li-

“Zoned-out miss? Admiring my flawless beauty?” Taehyung eyes scanned me.

That is so……….. wow Like why is Taehyung acting like this? This is not Kim Taehyung that I know. He is a super duper sweetheart during fanmeeting, giving so much fan-services.

“For goodness sake, no. And stop scanning me okay mister” I glared.

Okay, lets just pretend that I don't even know him. This is not the time to sweet-talking or aegyo-ing with that guy.

“Yeah so what? It’s not like your,” he look at my chest area, and make a his famous duck face “..never mind. Um i- I’m sorry” He reached out his hand and bow. Gentleman bow.

Okay that… why did he leave just like that? Not even a proper sorry. I- why

“Yahhh,” I shouted “why did you… stared…. At my…” I look at my chest area. Are they that small?

Just then, Taehyung come back and stand right in front of me. Taehyung’s chest was right in front of me, I think if I take a step forward, my face can be buried in his chest. For your information, I am only 160cm, and I’m not skinny and not overweight. I’m average, about 50kg. I think it’s an ideal weight for me. People tend to have weight below than 50kg, but you know, 50kg and above are still sweg ((Suga’s voice))

Okay back to the story. Standing in this position makes my heart pounding non-stop! But I can’t lose to him, so I stick to my poker face. And you know what? He smells so good, more accurate, he smells like my father. W-wait let me refresh my brains what my dad uses everyday… Polo! Polo blue sport! Yep. That fragrance does not represent Taehyung at all. I mean he should change to perfume that smells like baby powder!

“What again?” Taehyung irritated. I know he’s hungry and all but how can he leave me like this? Did I tell you that my skinny pants ripped? Dammit. I must been falling so hard! I was wearing an oversized hoodie, nike airmax 90 tweed and a black printed beanie. I know it sounds like the most trendy outfit now but I wear it like that every day. No more. Just that.

I pointed to my knee. “Look! You’re not only making my lenses scratched but my pants also ripped okay! And now apologize!”

“okay miss--?” he sighed. “Hwayoung, Cho Hwayoung” “okay miss Cho Hwayoung, I’m sorry” he pouted.

Why did he pouted? Am I dreaming? Is that Bangtan? No, no it’s not Bangtan, it’s Kim freaking Taehyung! Oh man, I literally just screamed. Is he real? Does the scene that just happened was real? No, no control. You cannot let him know that you’re an ARMY, more specific his fansite master. Remember! Back then, he stared at your assets.

“Don’t be sorry hoe, be careful” I gathered my anger and looked at his eyes.

“What did you just called me?” Tae stared at me.

“Nothing” I make an expressionless face. Just then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter